Is it just Me or should Uday...

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Now, don't hurt me for typing this...

But does anyone else think Uday could do better by Buttoning up One more Button on his shirt?
I find that when it's too low; even if an individual is buff as he is...

He's an extreamly attractive charecter; and the clothing is not the issue, I just find that the extra open button is:

i. Distracting, the gleaming chest makes my brain freeze, causing me to miss dialogues, then rewind to re-watch- then the same thing happens again. It's like a never ending cycle.

ii. Kind of makes me want  to jump inside the TV after him. Because I don't see Udayveers dressed like him around my neighbourhood; it's just not fair.

So I think Uday needs to stop being a tease.

Please and thank you 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahah na yaar ye ksy ho skta hai not possible πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plzzz i want uday as he is πŸ˜‰ 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reeha...k

But does anyone else think Uday could do better by Buttoning up One more Button on his shirt?

He's an extreamly attractive charecter; and the clothing is not the issue, I just find that the extra open button is:

i. Distracting, the gleaming chest makes my brain freeze, causing me to miss dialogues, then rewind to re-watch- then the same thing happens again. It's like a never ending cycle.

ii. Kind of makes me want  to jump inside the TV after him. Because I don't see Udayveers dressed like him around my neighbourhood; it's just not fair.

Please and thank you 😳

🀣🀣

Yes yes agreed his extra open button is quite distracting...
but sorry i am in support for that open button..let us stare a litte cuz in ur words
"Because I don't see Udayveers dressed like him around my neighborhood"
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHH!!!!

Totally understand how you feel. Somebody go and button the guy up. Or some character in the show should give him that tip (it would be nice to see someone else giving Udayv a tip since U.V is always giving the lectures).

The other day he was walking behind J. Nandini (hall way)
and he was wearing a white shirt and jeans. And i was like, this is got to be heaven. It would be crazy if the creatives don't use him as the lead and instead choose Akash. I mean be practical!!! Hes gorgeous"
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

🀣🀣

Yes yes agreed his extra open button is quite distracting...
but sorry i am in support for that open button..let us stare a litte cuz in ur words
"Because I don't see Udayveers dressed like him around my neighborhood"😲iska kya matlab hai muhatarma humein samjhao na...Embarrassed

Embarrassedkya baat hai dil kii awaaz baar nikalna koi tumse sikhe...🀣

Now, don't hurt me for typing this...😲

to aisa likha kyoonπŸ˜†

i. Distracting, the gleaming chest makes my brain freeze, causing me to miss dialogues, then rewind to re-watch- then the same thing happens again. It's like a never ending cycleπŸ˜†acha hai na akaash kii bakwaas notice nahin karti...wohi dekhti ho jo hum dekhte hain...
πŸ˜†bas aur comentry nahin censor board aa jayega

request cv's se karo
nizza
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Don't get me wrong Ladies, I love the extra button; it's just that I get a little light headed at the sight of it ☺️..

*sigh.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Please and thank you 😳

🀣 u are so right. Uday should do that or his fans will alllose their senses. then who is there to watch DEKπŸ˜‰
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think he looks to hot with his few unbuttoned shirts
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol man... πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tulip92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaahahahah sooo sooo FUNNY!!!!!