Getting really tired of the CVs misinterpret Kanha

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This track started a little shaky when Kanha was introduced with the dialogues. And then pleasantly picked up well and everyone was enjoying Kanha and Kanha's Leelas for Barkha and the amazing analysis with Dev to reach his own conclusions and firm his faith in Radhika and their love. 

But, I'm personally for one getting a little tired (for lack of a better word) of this track in the sense that they keep dragging Barkha's actions and thoughts and feelings. Suddenly from Choti Bahu it has become Barkha Bahu πŸ˜†. And if that doesn't leave a sour taste, I don't quite understand what is going on with the CVs and their miscommunication with Kanha's dialogues? 

One minute Kanha is rushing to give Radhika justice the next minute Kanha is worrying about Suhaag raat??πŸ˜• And then suddenly there are random references to various historical devotional characters but it seems to have no connection at all.

I really miss Radhika! Really hope the CVs portray Kanha correctly instead of mixing as well as messing around with Kanha's Teachings. And really wish Barkha would stop being in every scene! It's getting very annoying and it seems every episode lately is just the same, Barkha is always in the background (but appears as the main star) laughing and plotting, Padma is always making the same faces, Dai Ma is always saying the same things in many different ways and Kanha seems to be caught in a dilemmaπŸ˜†. I think it's high time to move the story forward please. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I share your sentiments. Would you believe ? Whenever I see Barkha's face I switch channels ?
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes and they come up with all different ones hard to digest even knowing its fiction
oldamma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with everyone.  It seems that barka is winning every battle against god.  Looks like this CV's kahna loves barka a lot.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If Kanha has brought back Radhika in SR it would have been better.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think now Kanha might bring back Radhika since He has come to know the depth of Dev's love for Radhika.And Dev too has thought of giving Radhika her rights.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: erlynda

I share your sentiments. Would you believe ? Whenever I see Barkha's face I switch channels ?

yeah i fast forward the clip too. which often leads to a quick watchπŸ˜†, cause shes basically always there
sesikala thumbnail
yes i agree with you , Kanha don't like Radhika He don't want to do justice for Radhika and nobody will belive Bhagavan and i also when i see Barka i changed a channel.
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

i  will  close  my  eyes  ya  πŸ˜ƒ other  wise  she  will  come  in  my  dream  and                                     laugh   like   a   ghost  πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
guys dont you know its not the writers its zee tv they love barkha/benaf otherwise when does a neg. character stay so long in a show and looks like they are going to make kahna change ba/be (barkha/benaf)instead of giving ba/be punishment so she will be in cb for a long time

as you said why not change the name to barkha bahu and watch the trps go down down and let avina/radev go on a short paid leave and when ba/be is gone avina/radev come back from their holiday and the trps shoot up --------------nice dream na