Jakeson's - Jingle all the way pg 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Mannu's Day out !!!

Jake looked at his watch. It was already 9;30am and his assistant was not yet here. He was already late and it was an important job today ' interview of Illaithalapathy, Superstar Vijay. Not that he was very excited, after all he thinks himself to be better than most of those illai, periya and china thalapathys of sounth Indian movies. But he has a job to do and he is a bit professional when it comes to his work. He checked his camera and its FX, noway is he going to let these thalas and thalapathys to shine in his cam. The only person who will look good in his cam will be Jake and only Jake. Oh and may be his girlfriend, but even that will be just on rare occasion. He again checked his watch. He decided to give her a call. Suddenly he saw that yellow scooty pep arrive in front of his car. His always clumsy assistant Melon alias mannuni ! She removed her yellow "chatty" helmet and larger than life riding glass. Gosh, what was she wearing? It looked like someone from those Arabian tales. And a long dangling earrings, which just missed her shoulders by an inch!  She took her colorful "sanji"  uff handbag and walked towards his car. He got down and decided to give her a piece of his mind for being late again.

"Good morning Jake" She said, smiling and rotating her pig tail.

"Mannu, do you have any idea how long I have been waiting?" He started shouting.

"C'mon now, I got held up in traffic" She repeated her daily excuse.

Before he could say anything, they were interrupted by Vijay's agent. He signaled them to get in to the house. Jake rushed in, followed by Mannu.

"I hope you brought your notebook and pen" he asked Mannu as he walked.

Mannu started digging inside her sanji. This irritated Jake. This girl will never learn to do anything systematically.

"Yup, I have it here" Mannu said to Jake showing him her brand new note pad. It was a gift from a boy who had a crush on her. Not that she liked the boy, but he looked like Surya, her superstar. So she was happy to have him follow her like her puppy.

"If this interview go well, I will assign u to interview Surya alone" He heard Jake promise her, may be for the n-th time now. For three years she had been working for self proclaimed Hotshot "Jada" Jake and all she ever did was act maid to Mr. High n Mighty. She wanted to badly pull out his hair or even strangle him, which she is sure she will be doing soon.  She had gone with Jake to interview many stars but never Surya. She was sure now that this moron will never let her meet Surya. Sigh!

They entered the living room where Vijay sat sipping his coffee and reading filmfare. He asked the two to take a seat without lifting his head from the mag. Then he spotted the girl in Maxi...Oops Arab gown. She looked so funny with that pig tail hair style. He discarded his mag and removed his glasses, then winked at her.

"Hey, you look like Hansika" Vijay said his eyes still on Mannu. Jake felt left out. He cleared his throught to wake up this star.

"Mr. Vijay, I am Jake from SS magazine and this is my steno, Mannuni" jake said deliberately letting the superstar know that Mannu was just a steno. He saw Mannu glaring at him.

"Ok, Mr. Reporter shoot your Qs.. make it fast as I need to be at AVM soon" Vijay said to Jake. And the interview begins'

J: (setting his cam to video mode) So do you think you are worthy of the name illaithalapathy?

V: na, I prefer to be called thalapathy Jr but who knows our CM might levy tax even on English nick names. So let it be illai for now.

J: The raise of Thalapathy, Thala, chinnathalapthy, periyathalapthy etc' does it affect you in anyway.

V: na, I am pretty sure that after Thalapthy, the only stylish star is me. Look at the way my fans receive my films, I am blessed.

J: your recent movies are called "no story, no emotion just bimbettes and action". Do you think this formula will live long?

V: Na, my upcoming movies have enough stories. For example "nanban" is story by Chetan Bhagat

J: Fair Enough!

V: Na, but Chetan Bhagath never said Ranchodas is "fair"'

J: No, what I meant is that'

V:Ok our story has a twist in tale. Its not rancho for example, we named him Ponnuchelvam. And at the end it not phunsuk wangdo from Nepal but Yamaka Nagappa from Andaman.

J: oh, is that the  twist?

V: yup, The names are kept suspense from media and viewers.

(Mannu giggles)

J: (to mannu) what?

M: (whispers) He didn't realize we are media'(chuckles)

J: (to M) Shhh'

V: Any problem?

J: nope, we are fine.  Was thinking of some photo shoot,

(Vijay jumps from the couch and disappears behind a door leaving Jake and Mannu shocked)

J: Looks like he heard you

M: Good for him'(drinks milk from her personal water bottle)

J: yuck'

M: It's good for health.

J: BTW what are you wearing?? Can't you be a little decent when you are at work?

M: This is the new fashion buddy.. It's the same dress the girl is wearing in Surya's latest movie

J: Whatever'!

(Then they see Vijay coming back with a new hairstyle and attire)

V: Sorry about that.. Shall we start on the Cam work? And please be fast.. or the hair will be spoiled.

(30 minutes and 50 shots later')

J: Can we resume our Qs now?

V: Sorry Jake, I have to leave now. But here is a special speech (handing over a paper). Prepare you Qs based on this and get the answer from it. I have covered on all my latest movies. Bye

(Vijay walks out and Jake looks at the paper, No wonder this guy is a superstar and he is only a reporter. Sigh)

M: what is it? (Takes the paper from Jake and burst out laughing after reading) Modest much! And we got 50Pics. If the words fall shot, you can always fill up the pages with those classy shots. (sips her bottle)

J: Stop drinking that'(He was annoyed now and pulled her pigtail.)

Mannu could tolerate can anything but not someone pulling her hair. She removes the cap of her bottle and pours the milk over Jake's head.

M: Happy Reporting' (and she stomped off)

Edited by JakeR - 12 years ago
DISCLAIMER

The characters are purely intentional. Any resemblance to living or dead is intentional and if any one desires to shoot me, contact me at my residential address. Thank you
Jada I am so 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲...let me recover and will be back 😲
Originally posted by JakeR

Mannu's Day out !!!

I can't believe you wrote this OS 😲 😲  Shock aayi yande mudi ellam poyi..see 😲 😲 😲 😆

Jake looked at his watch. It was already 9;30am and his assistant was not yet here. He was already late and it was an important job today ' interview of Illaithalapathy, Superstar Vijay. Not that he was very excited, after all he thinks himself to be better than most of those illai, periya and china thalapathys of sounth Indian movies. ade oru news reporter more famous than a Superstar 🤣..ithreum Jada venno Jake 😆 But he has a job to do and he is a bit professional when it comes to his work. He checked his camera and its FX, noway is he going to let these thalas and thalapathys to shine in his cam. The only person who will look good in his cam will be Jake and only Jake...Modesty ennu oru word Jadayude dictionary kannatilla ille 🤣. Oh and may be his girlfriend, but even that will be just on rare occasion. He again checked his watch. He decided to give her a call. Suddenly he saw that yellow scooty pep arrive in front of his car. His always clumsy assistant Melon alias mannuni ! 😲 😲 😲 She removed her yellow "chatty" helmet and larger than life riding glass. Gosh, what was she wearing? It looked like someone from those Arabian tales. And a long dangling earrings, which just missed her shoulders by an inch!  She took her colorful "sanji"  uff handbag and walked towards his car. He got down and decided to give her a piece of his mind for being late again. Yes I am AWESOME like that 

"Good morning Jake" She said, smiling and rotating her pig tail...please explain how one can rotate their pig tail 

"Mannu, do you have any idea how long I have been waiting?" He started shouting.

"C'mon now, I got held up in traffic" She repeated her daily excuse.

Before he could say anything, they were interrupted by Vijay's agent. He signaled them to get in to the house. Jake rushed in, followed by Mannu.

"I hope you brought your notebook and pen" he asked Mannu as he walked.

Mannu started digging inside her sanji. This irritated Jake. This girl will never learn to do anything systematically...That's so mean 

"Yup, I have it here" Mannu said to Jake showing him her brand new note pad. It was a gift from a boy who had a crush on her....Somebody has a crush on me 🤣 Not that she liked the boy, but he looked like Surya, her superstar. So she was happy to have him follow her like her puppy..I don't like puppies and don't appreciate pets following me!

"If this interview go well, I will assign u to interview Surya alone" He heard Jake promise her, may be for the n-th time now. For three years...3 years 😲*patting my back*...I have a lot of sahana shakti...itherrum velliya Jada sahiki nille...inneku thanne ennodu bhahumanam thonuva she had been working for self proclaimed Hotshot "Jada" Jake and all she ever did was act maid to Mr. High n Mighty...Maid aaa...swapnam kanunadu nirthu  She wanted to badly pull out his hair or even strangle him, which she is sure she will be doing soon. Aadu kollam She had gone with Jake to interview many stars but never Surya. She was sure now that this moron will never let her meet Surya. Sigh!.

They entered the living room where Vijay sat sipping his coffee and reading filmfare. He asked the two to take a seat without lifting his head from the mag. Then he spotted the girl in Maxi...Oops Arab gown. She looked so funny with that pig tail hair style. He discarded his mag and removed his glasses, then winked at her.Eeew ...I don't support such behaviour 

"Hey, you look like Hansika" Vijay said his eyes still on Mannu. Jake felt left out. He cleared his throught to wake up this star....Hansika vaa...that'a a compliment..maybe 🤣 you felt left out 👏

"Mr. Vijay, I am Jake from SS magazine and this is my steno, Mannuni" jake said deliberately letting the superstar know that Mannu was just a steno. He saw Mannu glaring at him....Whatever...such a jealous man you are 🤣

"Ok, Mr. Reporter shoot your Qs.. make it fast as I need to be at AVM soon" Vijay said to Jake. And the interview begins'

J: (setting his cam to video mode) So do you think you are worthy of the name illaithalapathy?

V: na, I prefer to be called thalapathy Jr but who knows our CM might levy tax even on English nick names. So let it be illai for now.

J: The raise of Thalapathy, Thala, chinnathalapthy, periyathalapthy etc' does it affect you in anyway.

V: na, I am pretty sure that after Thalapthy, the only stylish star is me. Look at the way my fans receive my films, I am blessed.

J: your recent movies are called "no story, no emotion just bimbettes and action". Do you think this formula will live long?

V: Na, my upcoming movies have enough stories. For example "nanban" is story by Chetan Bhagat

J: Fair Enough!

V: Na, but Chetan Bhagath never said Ranchodas is "fair"'

J: No, what I meant is that'

V:Ok our story has a twist in tale. Its not rancho for example, we named him Ponnuchelvam. And at the end it not phunsuk wangdo from Nepal but Yamaka Nagappa from Andaman.

J: oh, is that the  twist?

V: yup, The names are kept suspense from media and viewers.

(Mannu giggles)

J: (to mannu) what?

M: (whispers) He didn't realize we are media'(chuckles)

J: (to M) Shhh'

V: Any problem?

J: nope, we are fine.  Was thinking of some photo shoot,

(Vijay jumps from the couch and disappears behind a door leaving Jake and Mannu shocked)

J: Looks like he heard you

M: Good for him'(drinks milk from her personal water bottle)

I really LOVE milk 👍🏼 

J: yuck'

M: It's good for health.

J: BTW what are you wearing?? Can't you be a little decent when you are at work? You are talking about me...when you came looking like this 

I wanted to laugh before but I was just being nice...no wonder Vijay didn't notice you!

M: This is the new fashion buddy.. It's the same dress the girl is wearing in Surya's latest movie...I make trends don't follow them 

J: Whatever'!

(Then they see Vijay coming back with a new hairstyle and attire)

V: Sorry about that.. Shall we start on the Cam work? And please be fast.. or the hair will be spoiled.

(30 minutes and 50 shots later')

J: Can we resume our Qs now?

V: Sorry Jake, I have to leave now. But here is a special speech (handing over a paper). Prepare you Qs based on this and get the answer from it. I have covered on all my latest movies. Bye

(Vijay walks out and Jake looks at the paper, No wonder this guy is a superstar and he is only a reporter. Sigh)

M: what is it? (Takes the paper from Jake and burst out laughing after reading) Modest much! And we got 50Pics. If the words fall shot, you can always fill up the pages with those classy shots. (sips her bottle)

J: Stop drinking that'(He was annoyed now and pulled her pigtail.)

Mannu could tolerate can anything but not someone pulling her hair. She removes the cap of her bottle and pours the milk over Jake's head...So proud of myself...*giving a second pat on my back*...

M: Happy Reporting' (and she stomped off)

Thanks for including me also in your OS Jada 🤗 I liked it very much. It was nicely written. DO continue soon 👏 👍🏼
Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
Woaah Jake!!!. What an OS!!! Am yet to decipher it completely.. Let me go through this again.
 Modesty is not your strong point , I take..Well each one has a weakness. Yours seems to be blowing your own trumpet..
Oui..this comment is for the OS, no personal attacks..😃
wow Jake it was superb...

More than ur OS I liked Melu's reply with emoticons... superb da...
@Mannu Thanx 🤣...you will look great in flintstone costume 🤣

@Maris Thank you..and yes i blow a lot on trumpets 🤣 ... Actually its a mouthorgan.. trumpets are too heavy to lift 😆

@Harita akka... thank you but why are u complimenting my stenographer... 🤣 ... i will be keerikaadan jose soon 😡 😆
keerikadan Jose oh? ahahhah
CID moosa Indrans character ayirikum...🤣
Originally posted by JakeR

@Mannu Thanx 🤣...you will look great in flintstone costume 🤣

@Maris Thank you..and yes i blow a lot on trumpets 🤣 ... Actually its a mouthorgan.. trumpets are too heavy to lift 😆

@Harita akka... thank you but why are u complimenting my stenographer... 🤣 ... i will be keerikaadan jose soon 😡 😆
Mention not 😆 I don't parade in male costumes 😛
Originally posted by harhem

wow Jake it was superb...

More than ur OS I liked Melu's reply with emoticons... superb da...
Thanks Harhem 😳