Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

tu paagal hain kyaa compare kar rahi hain , its like comparing rakhi sawant to katrina kaif🀣

Pagal hoon but sirf tere liye... πŸ€£ Ok jokes apart... I am not comparing but the TM is surely... πŸ˜† I am just telling that Twilight itself is a joke so why telling us PKYEK is a joke πŸ˜† I won't say PKYEK is just perfect... haan it was but season 2 is a disaster... you will understand I have a last surprise for you all in this forum... and I said surprise so wait for some rubbish πŸ€£

And tu kab se Twilight fan ban gaya hai ? πŸ˜† Twilight  Breaking Bed dekh kar toh I am like πŸ€’

BTW why am I talking to you... jaa, go back tere books ke paas 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Pagal hoon but sirf tere liye... πŸ€£ Ok jokes apart... I am not comparing but the TM is surely... πŸ˜† I am just telling that Twilight itself is a joke so why telling us PKYEK is a joke πŸ˜† I won't say PKYEK is just perfect... haan it was but season 2 is a disaster... you will understand I have a last surprise for you all in this forum... and I said surprise so wait for some rubbish πŸ€£

And tu kab se Twilight fan ban gaya hai ? πŸ˜† Twilight  Breaking Bed dekh kar toh I am like πŸ€’

BTW why am I talking to you... jaa, go back tere books ke paas 

arre i am not a twilight fan but not a hater also they r good timepass booksπŸ˜†
u r talking to me cos u lubbb meπŸ˜†
u hated breaking bed it wa sbetter than all the movies of twilight ok maybe eclipse was better it had gr8 action
waiting for ur surprise hope its clean , completley harmless and saaf suthra materialROFL,
Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre i am not a twilight fan but not a hater also they r good timepass booksπŸ˜†
u r talking to me cos u lubbb meπŸ˜†
u hated breaking bed it wa sbetter than all the movies of twilight ok maybe eclipse was better it had gr8 action
waiting for ur surprise hope its clean , completley harmless and saaf suthra material🀣,

WTH Anmol yeh read karne se pehle mein maar kyun nahin gayi... πŸ€£ 
Nope I hate you πŸ˜› Waise bhi why should I love you... tu toh mujhe pyar karta hi nahin πŸ˜­
How come you are online today ? πŸ˜†
Movie was boring... the only thing good was that we had fun... people went mad πŸ€£
Yuuuck I was like puking when the bia*** just jumped into J's arms... and the tramp didn't even react... πŸ€’
I am not besharam like you... πŸ˜† πŸ˜› My topics are always clean and harmless πŸ˜†
But now I am feeling lazy. Should I make the topic ? πŸ€”
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
Muhammad_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
look in pkyek shaurya was gay and in twilight the vampires were..they were sparkling like fairies 
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh..twilight is a joke vampire never shine..but in twilight it does..but in pkyek we never saw abhay shining..πŸ˜†!!
#Edward wear colorful clothes but abhay don't not..
#Edward makes bella pregnant but abhay didn't do so..(pure indian)
#Edward climbs the tree like a monkey did u see abhay doing that no na..!!
#did u see abhay looking like a white ghost just like Edward..too much makeup for looking whiteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..nahi na..then it not copy of twilight 
# does edward become a human in twilight no na..!!
# does jacob dies no na..!!

then pls stop posting such topic becoz u make a fool of urself..!!😑