Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

look who ever u r I don't care...first go n watch twilight n PKYEK then came here n comment...first Abhay is not like Edward..Abhay is rude arogent irritating to Piya..he is not like Sweet n cute like Edward...n Piya is not like Bella at all..she is not two timer like Bella..who now love Edward then Jacob n then again Edward...Piya only love Abhay n never love Jeh..for her Jeh is her frnd..a good frnd but not more then that...n Jeh is a werewolf but not like Jacob..who love Bella n never thought anything bad for her..Jeh can hurt Piya..n he is also evil..Jacob know that Bella love Edward so he can't hurt Edward bcoz it will hurt Bella...but Jeh is not like that at all..he is obssesed with Piya n to him Piya is a victory..he can't seee her with Abhay...he can do anything to get back her..even for that he can hurt Piya...n if u said it is copy of twilight bcoz it is a story of Vampire n Werewolf then I also can say Twilight is a copy of TVD or Underworld..n if u say it is a copy of Twilight bcoz of the concept of love story between Vampire n Human..then I also can say Twilight is a copy of TVD or Underworld where Female lead is a Vampire n Male lead is a Human..or copy of the movie Dracula..where male lead is the vampire n female lead is a human...

Debo i THINK(not sure) that in underworld the male is a werewolf!!! As i said I am not sure.!

Agre with u Debs.. and listen whoever or whatever you are TWILIGHT AND PKYEK ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS SO DONT JUMBLE THEM UP AND AS DEBOLEENA MENTIONED ABOVE BELLA LOVES BOTH JACOB AND EDWARD AND JACOB UNDERSTANDS THAT BELLA LOVED EDWARD BUT HERE JEH DOENOT UNDERSTAND THAT PIYA LOVES ABHAY HE INSTEAD SEES HER AS A PRIZE AND IS OBSESSED WITH "THE IDEA OF BEING IN LOVE WITH HER.

AND IF I START COMMENTING ABOUT TWILIGHT I MIGHT END UP GETTING REPORTED SO IITS BETTER IF I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT!!!
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Twilight books were sold like hot cakes and films have always broke the records. Dont even compare both because it will look like some jealous losers are talking jinki khud ki show chali nahi hai.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

ekta did not make fun of twilight or TVD...she made and created her own version by just taking inspirations of both twilight and TVD...

she created a love story of bella-edward in form of abhay-piya...well it could be even more beautifully shown...thanx to certain personal relationship nonsense that destroyed the magic of the couple...and make us bleed blood...

and she took the inspiration of TVD to create the mystery surrounded by the vampires...werewolves...abhay's 200 years past...

the characters she took insipiration from twilight...the love story she took inspiration of twilight...but the mystery she took inspiration of TVD...

in the last moments of PKYEK where abhay turns into a human...well that little story...she took inspiration of TVD.. ..the book version...the last 2 version of the book is stefan was abt to turn into a human by drinking the potion they took it from dark dimension...but too bad...damon drunk it accidentally which he turns into a human...but then in desi version...abhay completely turn human...look how she twist and turn it...

as for jeh...she only took inspiration of jacob...but she never copy jacob...she gives jeh his own identity...jacob was a positive character...his love for bella made him a little negative...but he never turned obsessive or negative and go any heights to have bella...he supported bella in her decision...and support edward-bella in their marriage...but in our show...she made jeh obsessive...possessive...and make him hate abhay to the core...

thats why i say she took inspiration of both the movie and the show...but then she created her own version...and she told the story good too but certain relationship tarnish the beautiful love story completely that there was only dark story but no dark love story...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u should see the serial before commenting. There is no resemblance betn Twilight and PKYEK
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#0099cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Twilight itself is a joke😆</font>

ditto ditto ditto.
Originally posted by: carisma2

ditto ditto ditto.

I knew you will agree ðŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you know what guys mere dil ko bohot khushi ho rai hai because all of us are doing BBB of twilight together...all the comments are truly ek se badhkar ek...mujhe wo din yad kara diya when me and my friends milke kuch logo ki dhulai kiye the when they dared to compare twilight and pkyek...

the toilet saga is such a joke even Robert Pattinson makes fun of it...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa pkeyk is not complete copy of twilight bit a mixture of tvd and twilight plus some of ekta stupid saas bahu craps😆

point is its nothing original, i really find it amusing when ppl defend pkyek and say its different , its a mix of all vampire stories whats different in that
twilight chahe kaisi bhi ho had a story , pkyek had a ghatiya story esp in season 2
only some characters like abhay made it watchable varna its all bakwaas
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Twilight books were sold like hot cakes and films have always broke the records. Dont even compare both because it will look like some jealous losers are talking jinki khud ki show chali nahi hai.

exactly i myself am not a big fan of twilight but surely its 1000 times better than this pkyek🤪
ajeeb hain ppl like copy versions but not originals😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I knew you will agree ðŸ˜†

tu paagal hain kyaa compare kar rahi hain , its like comparing rakhi sawant to katrina kaif🤣