Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

I lob juu for this comment. I recently watched the toilet saga ka breaking door. Man!! It was such a crappy version. It was looking like a spoof to me 🤣
The female lead is a two-timer. The WW are like fluffy teddy bears and the Vampires never show their fangs 🤣 Kya Vampire saga hai 🤣  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Me never been a fan of Twilight and i am quite happy abt it🤣

Book paadke he i felt like🤢🤣

Anu even I have read all the books each is more 🤢 than the other🤣🤣
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#006600">I lob juu for this comment. I recently watched the toilet saga ka breaking door. Man!! It was such a crappy version. It was looking like a spoof to me 🤣</font>
<font color="#006600">The female lead is a two-timer. The WW are like fluffy teddy bears and the Vampires never show their fangs 🤣 Kya Vampire saga hai 🤣 </font>

🤣
Gud 1 Chakku!
👏
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Every interview of Vivi us cute ☺️

N tht twilight, eee fr me it's more like a comedy movie, the female lead Bella doesn knw whom she loves n two tmes a vampire n a werewolf 🤢 Hw cn one LOVE 2 at the same time !! 🤢
 Also, iin breaking dawn they showed Bella pregnant with Edward's child, I MEAN OMG U SERIOUS ?? 😲 How can vampies reproduce if they're dead 🤢 .. Huh, how will ekta make a joke of twilight whn it's already a big joke 🤣

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

I was abt 2 say da same! 😲
Da best comment on dis post!

😆 Thanks dear... I am telling the truth only. 😆

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

yes i totally agree with you...twilight is so idiotic it doesn't need to be made a joke of😆😆
pkyek is better than twilight even with all the bloopers...simply because the writers didn't mess up the heroine😳piya loves abhay and only abhay...whereas bella🤢ugh, don't let me start on her🤢

PKYEK is better cause:
1) The actors don't look like a tramp and a bit**
2) Love isn't a joke 🤪

Ok the effects weren't perfect and it was a bit unrealistic sometimes like the dogs instead of wolves or the wolfie tail... and the fangs... and we had everyday bloopers but still PKYEK is better than Toilet saga. 😆

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago

I lob juu for this comment. I recently watched the toilet saga ka breaking door. Man!! It was such a crappy version. It was looking like a spoof to me 🤣
The female lead is a two-timer. The WW are like fluffy teddy bears and the Vampires never show their fangs 🤣 Kya Vampire saga hai 🤣  

I watched the first one with friends and I swear I wanted my money back... 🤢 And that day meine vaada kya hai that I won't see the other parts paisa udane ke liye... 🥱but one of my friend forced us to watch part 2 and 3 ( don't worry I didn't pay a cent 🤣 layak hi nahin hai )... and last week went for watching BD in order to have fun and disturb everyone there 🤣 it was awesome we were shouting, using bad words, insulting... it was great... 🤣

You mean breaking bed 🤢 the pigs were havin ahem ahem 😆
Arey Edward looks like a tramp and is like zor se laagi hai Twilight se toilet jaana hai... 🤪😳

Aapne shaadi pe hugging someone else like he was her life 🤢 and Bella looks like a bit*** GREAT

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

And not to forget the story. Can u believe it crappy cheesy fairytale like ending to a vampire stories🤢

🤪 🤢 And people call it a perfect supernatural and love story 🥱
sweet_anchu thumbnail
whatever it is. tv industry mein pehli baar vampire ki luv story dikhai gai lekin ise bhi ekta ne insano ki luv story bna dia. agr pia ki shadi vampire abhay se hoti to tv industry mein ek history si ban jati.
In twilight and ekta madam serial there is huge difference between them
Twilight is sky
this serial is earth
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

So true. Sparkling vampires & all
😆

Pedophile's and 108 year old VIRGINS!!! 🤣 🤣