Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol...the movie is itself a Joke...wht else shld I say...😆...Confused Bella...who is nt even sure abt her love...😆...Abhiya is the definition of divine love...😛...N besides before comparing get ur facts correct...😆...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Twilight itself is a joke ðŸ˜†

yes i totally agree with you...twilight is so idiotic it doesn't need to be made a joke of😆😆
pkyek is better than twilight even with all the bloopers...simply because the writers didn't mess up the heroine😳piya loves abhay and only abhay...whereas bella🤢ugh, don't let me start on her🤢
usha786 thumbnail
yea we wanted this long as vampire diary but what have done, if ekta wants she can continue this show on other channel.

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

So true. Sparkling vampires & all
😆

Thanks for agreeing 🤣 Don't know why people are sooo in love with Twilight... 🤢 what an insult for the vampires 😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
look who ever u r I don't care...first go n watch twilight n PKYEK then came here n comment...first Abhay is not like Edward..Abhay is rude arogent irritating to Piya..he is not like Sweet n cute like Edward...n Piya is not like Bella at all..she is not two timer like Bella..who now love Edward then Jacob n then again Edward...Piya only love Abhay n never love Jeh..for her Jeh is her frnd..a good frnd but not more then that...n Jeh is a werewolf but not like Jacob..who love Bella n never thought anything bad for her..Jeh can hurt Piya..n he is also evil..Jacob know that Bella love Edward so he can't hurt Edward bcoz it will hurt Bella...but Jeh is not like that at all..he is obssesed with Piya n to him Piya is a victory..he can't seee her with Abhay...he can do anything to get back her..even for that he can hurt Piya...n if u said it is copy of twilight bcoz it is a story of Vampire n Werewolf then I also can say Twilight is a copy of TVD or Underworld..n if u say it is a copy of Twilight bcoz of the concept of love story between Vampire n Human..then I also can say Twilight is a copy of TVD or Underworld where Female lead is a Vampire n Male lead is a Human..or copy of the movie Dracula..where male lead is the vampire n female lead is a human...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Twilight itself is a joke ðŸ˜†

I lob juu for this comment. I recently watched the toilet saga ka breaking door. Man!! It was such a crappy version. It was looking like a spoof to me 🤣
The female lead is a two-timer. The WW are like fluffy teddy bears and the Vampires never show their fangs 🤣 Kya Vampire saga hai 🤣  
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank God PKYEK is not a copy of twilight else it really would have been a joke with sparkling vampires and teddy bear like fluffy werewolves and two timer female lead ðŸ¤£
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Me never been a fan of Twilight and i am quite happy abt it🤣

Book paadke he i felt like🤢🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for agreeing 🤣 Don't know why people are sooo in love with Twilight... 🤢 what an insult for the vampires 😆

And not to forget the story. Can u believe it crappy cheesy fairytale like ending to a vampire stories🤢

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

I lob juu for this comment. I recently watched the toilet saga ka breaking door. Man!! It was such a crappy version. It was looking like a spoof to me 🤣
The female lead is a two-timer. The WW are like fluffy teddy bears and the Vampires never show their fangs 🤣 Kya Vampire saga hai 🤣  

well I love Rob bcoz he look so hot in Twilight..but not the story ...n in twilight vampires body sparks in sunlight...🤣..n WW's r looks like a sweet cute 14years boy n also very puppy tipe..🤣
Edited by deboleena.manna - 12 years ago