-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD 14 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
updated my post on page 46... dekh lena... and yeah question pucha hai uska ho sake to jawab dena
uh oh oh
ab phir se gadbad
babajee when will u make things ryt btwn them????
Yaar NT kho geet ki naam hi mila tha kya galti karne keliye ..😡

nice update...
hoo maan is too concerned about her studying...
maan aur kitna face baaki hey tumari...😆❤️

thank u for the update..
love u muskaan...😊
----------------------------------------------------------------
Amrutha

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 12 years ago
ooh muskaan what is going to happen now yaar?? again twist, NT is so absent minded that she doesnt even realise she wrote geet's name?? come on yaar, even in simple application we double check if we have written everything right , how stupid is that to do it in a registar marriage letter, atleast now when maan comes to sign , I hope he doesnt feel its geet?? they will exchange garlands?? nooo muskii more misunderstanding !!! already sad with geet ending now what happens here dear me *sob sob* 

Until NT comes as dev's wife he wouldnt realise and he would start falling for his bro's so called wife , haayee babaji please sab teek kardo na!! 

am now eagerly waiting , but cant wait for the next update, already 1.45am here, so I better sleep for some time.. love you muskaan, please give us updates soon!!
Kya yaar,mistake pe mistake,misunderstanding pe misunderstanding,yeh undestanding kab shuru hogi in dono ke beech mein,me conphused.
Me totally depressed that nomore ghsp from tomorrow,pata nahin deaddiction ke liye kitna waqt lagega,isiliye thoda mood off hain.
Waise loved the update,geet slapping herself cos of maan,performing poorly in her internals,and and the one person she can think of as a witness-maan.Wah bhai wah,atleast maan will be shocked out of his wits seeing NT there,ya phir by mistake inki registered marriage hogi?
I liked how concerned he got with her poor performance, that little conversation was sweet.

But Nt's mistake.. c'mon !

and why did the precap talk bout Maans reaction to Geets name on the paper.. isnt he going to be there to see what really will be happening?!😕

sheesh. I cant wait for this particular mu to end😔.  I feel particularly hurt for both of them. and after the summer break they have their last year in college 'together',  right ! 
Cannot wait for the next part muskann !

this story can beat all the MUs of kekta serials...

n can get the best ever MUs award...

wht yaar in each n every moment of this story maan misunderstands geet
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

this story can beat all the MUs of kekta serials...

n can get the best ever MUs award...

wht yaar in each n every moment of this story maan misunderstands geet

VERY TRUE😉
Dear Muskan itna upset mat hona plzzz buddy, every good thing has to end, so wat d show got offair today we can still keep them alive in IF.
Very intresting update. Nt bhi ekdam jhalli hai, she realy confuses me whether she is elder or younger than geet, seriously usse zyada sence geet mein hai, better she start calling her Di...
and cheer up muskaan.. though, no doubt, we all are feeling sad today.

I hadn't expected the last scene with the baby today to be just so beautiful. I got a glimpse of the Maan and Geet from the early days of marriage, and the way DD/GC acted.. that little spontaneous reaction DD gave after kissing the sweethearts foot..😳. aww.. how sweetly she gestured to Maan- 'hoe tiny are his feet ' aww.. ❤️

That was a pure DD thing.

In the entire scene, they were also not very conscious. Usually GC keeps a lot of distance , but today , they so easily had their faces leaning against each other's..❤️.. 

I had never imagined I would like a typical baby scene cause most the times they look forced. But this one today.. I cant say it enough times- GC/DD were simply excellent in the last scene.

It was really touching, really simple, and really Maan-Geet.

I'll miss this show and this couple soo much. SO thanks again for you super stories. They so make us smile and brighten our day.🤗