Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mrs Khurana^_^ aww he knows the truthnw... I dnt think he wants to get the marriage annulled... So cute! Loved it di... X
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ek se bash jar ek... Love u jaanu muaah..
am gonna read it again n again..m
kkiddoo thumbnail
-Mishu- thumbnail
i just choked my food in excitment when i saw u updated di...i left my food n start reading...it was damn awesome...they r just too cute...hayyee...i cant stop myself falling in love with them again and again...and yeah i cant stop myself falling for u too di...I REALLY LOVE YOU...!! you r a superb writer di...ur FF's r just awesome...i read all of ur writings nth time but still i cant get enough of it...every time i read ur each story i feel i m reading it for the first time...GOD knows how many time i read ur all story but i couldnt help to fall for each story...i love ur writing...dnt stop writing abt maaneet...after watching yesterday ghsp end u guyz r only our hope...eagarly waiting 4 next part...
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 115:
the whole scene is hillarious
Puchki.. he turned instantly..not realizing he was in his pyajama.. wearing nothing on top
she stood froze.. looking blankly.. reality hitting hard.. ok.. she just walked into his room without warning. She didn't know wat next.. she was staring at him..
his cheeks turning pink
she immediately turned around.. sorry pu.. I mean Maan I am sorry
Maan sir.
By then he slipped into his t-shirt & came around & stood infront of her crossing his hand ..
umm
nahi wo.. kuch nahi..
she just hit her head & decided to leave.. it was a bad idea to even think abt him.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 115:di ye dilog pe to me pet pakad ke hasi
tho phir kya mera free show dehkne aayen thi
she gave him a cute angry glare. .. he continued to taunt..

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 116:
geet ka command on maan waise geet agar teri ek touch se maan itna freez hota hi to pehle se hi kuch karthi use samjne ka tareeke
she just kept finger on his lips.. bina kuch kahen.. bina kuch punchen ..mera saat challogen
His lips compressed with his eyes began to glint with amusement as he looked
he was in no position to deny especially with her fingers resting on his lips. & those eyes looking at him.. with a tone of command. He would surrender even when armed. Yanha pe tho.. hain.. he just fluttered his lashes as a yes
she pulled away her fingers feeling odd.. a tingle down her. She bit her lower lips & looked down.

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haila what an update... hubby wifey legally to ban hi gaye... jis din Yash Khuarana ko pata chalega ki maan aur geet ne shaadi kar liyi hai us din keher tutne wala hai and Geet ke dad pata nahi kya karenge jab unhe pata chalega ke jis beti ki shaadi ke liye ladka unhone dekha hai, usne toh galati se hi sahi pehele hi apne pyaar se shaadi kar liyi hai... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Mr and Mrs Khurana - Muski are we gonna get a face off 3 with hubby wifey passionate hug???
maaneet5 thumbnail
di i love the whole scene geet ka waise maan ko haath pakad ke lana maan bina bole uske peeche jana geet ka drive maan want to see only geet happy
She just held his hand & dragged him out.
Ek min.. let me change..
nahi time nahi hain
he looked at her puzzled. As they rushed down the steps.. Daadi looked at them.. & chuckled within.. Maan looked so light hearted after almost a month. Maan managed to just grab the keys as they not wanting to lose the grip she hand on his arms.
Kanha jana hain
I will drive
she snatched the key from him.
Maan Singh Khurana would have never been driven by a girl.. but then this was her.. & her excitement, he could do anything to see her happy.

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 117 – Wow very nice…awesome update muskan…. I liked it very much…first time that misunderstnading turned in a very happy thing…..i love you for this….but what only geet is not happy that she got married…otherwise dev, nt & offcource maan were very happy……

Now maan is happy that he got married to geet…but now he has nothing to ask her about abortion????

Waiting for their tu tu main main...