hey dear 
here's the link
n
ash teriii shaadiii with my lovely dovey mummy ke pallu mein bandha jiju kii

NAHIII😲
yeh nahi hooo sakta!!!🀒
mein BRAMHACHARINI HOON!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

babajee bachaooo mujhe iss pagal se
n upar se SR...meri izzat ka kachra karna hai kya????

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rsroopali

hey dear 
here's the link
n
ash teriii shaadiii with my lovely dovey mummy ke pallu mein bandha jiju kii

thanks for the link
will read & comment

yipeee one more maneet ff to read 
Originally posted by pritm

that is true
but our DODO is equal compitetor πŸ˜†

yeah ryt
we could have got her singing
dodo mein dodo
dil mera leloπŸ˜†

Dhundlae aks

PART 115

He couldn't say anything to her.. that would only tear him apart, shatter him .  He turned to walk away.. lekin Maan yeh mera form.. he walked like a stone.. not feeling anything anymore.. he didn't know if he was bleeding in pain or dying in pain. Blood rushed up.. gushing to his heart..mind.. body  killing his soul. How can that be .. making purity so impure. Or is simply visibility is blind. He could not hear anything.. see anything around him..just feels like arrows were piercing his heart.

Before Geet could get back to Maan.. dr called in for the check up. Maan did hear that... he closed his eye.. slightly dropping his back ward.
She trembled.. wanting to cry.. but she just took breath & smiled at Nt.. challen
nt thoughtfully nodded. 

It was just a simple routine check up nothing really big.. just 15 odd mins. The dr wrote the pill & they were all set to go.

He sat at the waiting area for Daadi.. he sat there using his hand to rest his chin.. he had stopped thinking long back.. now it was just hollowness he could feel.. of feeling suffocated.. why even after all this he can't detach himself from her a heart breaking question haunting him.

he was so unaware where he was.. only when Daadi tapped his shoulder her almost jumped up in horror & looked at her like he has been woken up from a night mare. Daadi made him sit & got him some water. She had seen him like this.. like he is dead from inside.. pale.. blank..
Daadi got really worried ' kya huwa Maan
he pointed back ward..& just shook his head
for first time ever faking a smile.. & Daadi looked at him shock.. when did he learn that. She hugged him. Nothing seemed to sooth his pain.

The moment they came out.. Geet just put Nt in the cab & left to her place. She was irritated.. wat does he think of himself.. he will think wat ever he wants when ever he wants, not once will seek the truth. Wat does he think of me..
yah right..
he may thinking.. I am one of those cheap girls.. with whom he can do wat ever he wants & get away with it.. how easy that.. blame me in the end of everything.

Still why I still feel so much for him.. she slapped her the whole night punsihing herself to stop thinking abt him. Then why did he give me this chain.. she questioned more
she slapped herself.. hard that her face was all red.. now
why did he write his name on the form if he things so bad of me.. why does he have to??
why?? she screamed.. why .. she took his pillow.. hit him..punched him.. screamed at it.. why why r u doing this to me.. ek taraf u make me feel worse than a wh**e &
aur duren hi pal.. tumari ankhen aisa kuch kah jathi hain.. ki.. us pal ke baat ..usen phelen ka har ek pal bemaina se lagne lathen hain.. kyun kar rahen ho mere saat aisen??
kyun Maan.. kyun??? aakhir main ne tumhara kya bigada hain.. kash main tumse kabhi mili hi na hoti..
nahi chahiyen koi bhi ehsaas.. na dil ko chone wali.. na hi dil ko thodne wali..
I hate u.. I hate u.. she screamed.. at the pillow yet hugged it tightly in her embrace.

Next day in the office.. Dev was getting behind Nt to fill the wedding registration form, she had already tore two forms that he had filled.. this time.. he threw an empty form on her table.. agar yeh nahi fill kiya tho.. main tum se kal hi jabardasti mandir main shaadi karonga
Nt got really tensed. She nervously looked at the sheet.. & kept trying Geets number.
She finally called Geet.. & told her the whole thing..
Geet calmed her down.. abhi ke liyen form fill karlen
Nt.. reluctantly filled the form.. with a small mistake.. every thing was fine..
she had written the name while calling Geet.. so ' here she wrote Geet... in first name..
every thing else was her detail.. last name.. age.. DOB.. etc

Geet was so effected that it clearly showed in her internals. Maan not that followed her.. but they both were in the same department.. & that she was in HODs room getting small session on wat happened. Why she has done so miserably & Maan just happen to pass, by.

He waited for her answer.. nothing but silence. He wondered was it something to do with hospital incident.. something that had doomed him for weeks now. ..

then for first time he thought abt her... ispen tho.. beeti hain.. how could he have ignored her all these days, dam he was not even there for her..
the moment she came out.. he pulled her hand & covered her mouth.. pressing her against the wall.

She fluttered her eyes & looked at him puzzled.. it looked like always naughty.. unlike.. the way it has been since .. she doesn't even remember now..
tum HOD room kya kar rahi ho??
she pushed him away.. it is nun of ur business
she tried to walk away.. he held her hand & pulled her back
agar dad ko pata chala tumahren internals ke baren main tho
she just froze.
He took the booklets from her hand.. & scanned through them.. yeh kya likha hain tumne
I didn't prepare well
r u kidding.. these r so generic question u could have answered from wat u already know
he looked into the other booklet..
aur yeh.. common Geet u know this program by heart
she looked at him.. by heart.. jab heart nahi raha tho by heart kya hota hain..
he took her bag & looked in for notes.. there was nun
tumharen notes kanha hain
I don't make notes
wat???
aap yeh sab plz chodiyen.. I need to go .. mera class hain
tum teehk se perform nahi karogi tho dad ko aacha nahi lagega.. he will be disappointed
she looked at his eyes .. clear question.. aur aapko..
he looked away.. slightly nodding like his heart directly answering to hers.
I will do better in finals
he stopped her again.. the best!!!
she lifted her brows.. I mean.. better nahi best. She nodded & left from there.

2 weeks more had passed & they completed with the finals of the 4th sem. Geet planned to spend more time in office. Waisen bhi there was nothing much to do at home. Dev was getting excited with the wedding scheduled the next day. Geet was in charge of getting the witness. One was herself.. the other one.. umm.. she thought for a while & decided to get Maan.

next part in an hr max..plz bare with me.. just that I am little 😭😭😭

Precap
how will maan react seeing her name there??
-PREV   PART 114     NEXT    PART 116-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Still why I still feel so much for him.. she slapped her the whole night punsihing herself to stop thinking abt him. Then why did he give me this chain.. she questioned more
she slapped herself.. hard that her face was all red.. now
why did he write his name on the form if he things so bad of me.. why does he have to??
why?? she screamed.. why .. she took his pillow.. hit him..punched him.. screamed at it.. why why r u doing this to me.. ek taraf u make me feel worse than a wh**e &
aur duren hi pal.. tumari ankhen aisa kuch kah jathi hain.. ki.. us pal ke baat ..usen phelen ka har ek pal bemaina se lagne lathen hain.. kyun kar rahen ho mere saat aisen??
kyun Maan.. kyun??? aakhir main ne tumhara kya bigada hain.. kash main tumse kabhi mili hi na hoti..
nahi chahiyen koi bhi ehsaas.. na dil ko chone wali.. na hi dil ko thodne wali..
I hate u.. I hate u.. she screamed.. at the pillow yet hugged it tightly in her embrace.

this is beutiful
loved whole update
some sort of internal strom is getting recognised at both side

Geet was in charge of getting the witness. One was herself.. the other one.. umm.. she thought for a while & decided to get Maan.

so want toknow what will maan's reaction on this
and after final clearing of MU
waiting for more
Edited by pritm - 12 years ago
Nice update muskaan
OMG GEET is taking Maan for witness in Dev merraige and on form there is Geet name So what Details r not belong to Geet hamry Maan sir ko puree baat suny ke habbit bhee to nahi hai

an other MU
Ya Allah Reham

Edited by Arsheela - 12 years ago

I had told u i wont say bad words but i cant help it muski... all i can say is IHU for making NT write Geet's name... i hate this MU... its getting tooo stretched... Maan's perception bout Geet has been going from bad to worse... whatever his heart says, his mind only sees that Geet is wrong...bad... am sick and tired of his thots bout geet... dam it its been 2 years since they r in same college n now maan has claimed her so many times... yet he only believes bad things bout her...not once does he have confidence that she wont do something like this... am sorry but i must say these MUs r becoming too much now... the way the MU happens isnt repetitive but the fact that MU happens so often is repetitive...

MU ho sakta hai but in good way... wid maan being in pain and yet not once saying or thinking anythign wrng bout geet... just letting her go thinking that she is someone elses but here every MU happens he think low bout her...and every time he think even lower bout her than the previous time...

BTW ek question that... when Geet joined college Geet was 17 and Maan was 18... now Geet finished 4th sem exams so has been in college for just aboout less than 2 years then how come Maan celebrated his 21st birthday??? shouldnt maan be celebrating 20th birthday???
Edited by vivacious_gurl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smj1977.shruti

YES HE IS LIKE PINKY'S MAAN SIR πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

you have maan sir as your boss πŸ˜
Maan cares so much.. Geet hurts so much.. Too much pain wiz geet ending:(Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago