Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrates on new thread DI
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Whether she was breathing or not her eyes searched in his eyes. She stayed silent as his grip on her arm was locked onto it..but it was gentle. Her whole body tingled with an awareness of him. He entwined his long fingers in her curly hair & pulled her face to his. Her pupil instantly became large as a dull gaze settled ..her crying ceased with her face paling. Maan pulled her into his claiming embrace .. he lowered his lips to hers & kissed her passionately.. a moment before he heard her mutter softly I hate you.. he closed his eyes.. like those words killed him.. she turned away ..

he softly pressed her shoulder & pulled her back.. she hugged her self tight fighting to run away from there.. but her legs seemed to have suddenly have cemented. Her body felt heavier than rock.. her heart was thudding against her rib cages.. as she became aware of him slowly inching towards..her.. she looked here & there scared of her own self..

a shiver ran down her spine .. when something cold touched her slender neck.. as his hands slipped it over her head.. she looked down curiously.. it was his moms long chain.. he made her wear. The whole gamut of the emotions swept her crazily.. she turned into his embrace perplexed.. wat was he doing.. why was he doing. He said nothing but stood gazing at her almost contented.. he slowly helped her with the duppata on her shoulder..caressing them.. all the way till the end.. . She looked down at the chain & then at him.. millions of question.. wat..she asked looking at him puzzled.. he just inched away.. calm.. like the inner turmoil just vanished slowly walked away into the darkness.

All she could do is question him with her lost eyes. not able to understand wat just happened.. she didn't know anymorewat he wanted from her.. is she even capable of giving that to him. .. when everything of hers already his. yet he sweeps her with a new emotion.. how much ever hard she tries to shut herself down.. !! he just makes it in.. right threw her. 👍🏼
maan itna shant kaise ho gaya...wo v talli hone k bawojud...har bakht impatience and angerness his most important features ... pyar me log kya kya ho jata hain..really loved him...and this characteristics also reminded me of someone...
maaneet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: keerthireddy8

we love u muskan u r allways part of our life

yes you r right...i can't live without muskan's ff... she is a outstanding writer...
happydays30 thumbnail
congrats for new thread

i love muskan's FF

Zohamaaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet23

yes you r right...i can't live without muskan's ff... she is a outstanding writer...

yeah thats true she si totally b fab

saswati_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me Geet is not ending as you are still writing your ff. Dont loose heart , we all are with you . Please write as many maneet ff as u can.
star_777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
Please update soon
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh kya hai yaar...

already i was damn upset and senti after seeing GC/DD cry in yesterday's segments... and your message of this thread being the last one when GHSP is on air... oh god... me feeling real senti...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

am glad you are gonna continue writing... some sort of peace amidst the misery
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
HEY MUSKI DON'T DO WHAT YOU DID EARLIER
LIKE GEET GIVING HER NAME INSTEAD OF MYRA'S IN MADHOSHI
PLS DON'T LET HER GIVE HER NAME INSTEAD OF NT'S
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

on the new thread