Well Done Juhi !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

is this the title song of Kumkum?...does anyone know how long did this soap run and when was it aired?

Yeah, it was, she was quite pretty in the song/opening credits 

Read somewhere they prolonged the agony for 8 years , went off air early 2009 or there abouts...after leaps, jumps, rebirths and general epic failure😉
Originally posted by chocobear88

i think it started during 2001 otr 2002 nd it went off air by 2006 not too sure though😆i was in school then.
really...fir toh ye ice age ka soap hai😆😆

kya karein...satyug ,tretayug sab chale gaye...ab kalyug aur kumkumyug chal raha hai...

Blue-ice arn't you usually concerned about making members obey forum rules? or is it just for your convenience. this seems like attacking a fan base.
sorry just saying cs u have maintained rules admirably in the past.

Originally posted by herefornothing

Someone in the thread she is "cultured"...that mad me go 🤣🤣
i know...i have seen some videos of patipatni ...that some one put over here...if juhi is cultured then may be the definition of cultured changed recently😉
Originally posted by trinket

Yeah, it was, she was quite pretty in the song/opening credits 

Read somewhere they prolonged the agony for 8 years , went off air early 2009 or there abouts...after leaps, jumps, rebirths and general epic failure😉
yeah there were two to three leaps😆and kumkum nd her hubby still young😆jumping like teenagers. the show ran for 8 years😲 i thought it was off by 2005 or 2006. Both her hubby's suffered from brain tumour. Kumkum too had brain tumour. it was weird weird weird show.

ohg yeah it had rebirth too and again leaps😆
Originally posted by maureen100001

Blue-ice arn't you usually concerned about making members obey forum rules? or is it just for your convenience. this seems like attacking a fan base.
sorry just saying cs u have maintained rules admirably in the past.

did i abuse  a fan base...where?

i know...i have seen some videos of patipatni ...that some one put over here...if juhi is cultured then may be the definition of cultured changed recently😉

Oh I thought this was the BIGG BOss forum and we were asked to judge her under those circumstances. 😕

Anyway I'm soo glad I never saw other 24*7 fighting ladies with their partners..pheww😲

Originally posted by chocobear88

yeah there were two to three leaps😆and kumkum nd her hubby still young😆jumping like teenagers. the show ran for 8 years😲 i thought it was off by 2005 or 2006. Both her hubby's suffered from brain tumour. Kumkum too had brain tumour. it was weird weird weird show.

ohg yeah it had rebirth too and again leaps😆

OH! didn't know Kumkum had a tumour, my Aunt who baby-sat (??) me after school would rent CD's from the desi shops and swoon over Hussain ðŸ˜ƒ So, I watched bits and used to like the songs ðŸ˜³
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
Originally posted by trinket

OH! didn't know Kumkum had a tumour, my Aunt who baby-sat (??) me after school would rent CD's from the desi shops and swoon over Hussain ðŸ˜ƒ

My mom used to watch that show😆 We used to have extra classes that time and the boys used to tease the teachers saying "jaane do maam kumkum chooth jayega"😆  It was quite a weird show and hussain used to be a craze back then i remember.😆

she was horrible in PPW and if u compare the two juhi's i think u too would feel this juhi is "cultured"😆