Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

kya karein...satyug ,tretayug sab chale gaye...ab kalyug aur kumkumyug chal raha hai...

humne kasauti yug dekha
kumkum yug dekha
ab next kaunsa yug dikhayenge big boss😆
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

kya karein...satyug ,tretayug sab chale gaye...ab kalyug aur kumkumyug chal raha hai...

😆

Jeevan kar leta hai shringaar... Kumkum se... Kumkum se😉

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakkan_is_back

aur juhi khati rahti hei khana, kumkum wale avatar se chhup chhup ke

lLOL
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Now that you've mentioned it, I remembered... she'd ask Dadima and her MIL not to come to kitchen and take on the responsibility of cooking for the entire Wadhwa (?) clan... and how many episodes were wasted on Dhal and basic sabzi😉
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trinket

is this the title song of Kumkum?...does anyone know how long did this soap run and when was it aired?
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinket

Now that you've mentioned it, I remembered... she'd ask Dadima and her MIL not to come to kitchen and take on the responsibility of cooking for the entire Wadhwa (?) clan... and how many episodes were wasted on Dhal and basic sabzi😉

😆😆uncooked daal sabzi bhi kha leti hogi chupp chupp ke😆Raam jaane pet hai yaa kuwa😆 She was so slim in her kumkum days😳 
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah she came for the rescue wen sid and sky were fighting...but that is becasue both are men. She never did that wen sky fought with a girl or sid fought with a girl. In fact, several times, she supported and praised sky and sid for fighting and abusing women.

so it clearly shows she wants to be point of focus in the house.

well i guess u can't remember how much in to the fight Mahek was during her fight with Sky and pushed away everyone who came closer to her, including Juhi.
and what u have written in bold is just a made up story. A joke which was converted to reality by other fans to use it.

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone in the thread she is "cultured"...that mad me go 🤣🤣
chocobear thumbnail

is this the title song of Kumkum?...does anyone know how long did this soap run and when was it aired?

i think it started during 2001 otr 2002 nd it went off air by 2006 not too sure though😆i was in school then.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocobear88

😆😆uncooked daal sabzi bhi kha leti hogi chupp chupp ke😆Raam jaane pet hai yaa kuwa😆 She was so slim in her kumkum days😳 
did u guys watch that uncensored video where sky and amar are making fun of shonali...saying that she farts...and Juhi of all people says...ki ab wo saara din thoonsti rehti hai(stuffs herself with food)...toh aur kya hoga...i was like...hain...ye juhi keh rahi hai...jo khud saara din khaati rehti hai🤪