Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the mystery of shivam-solved :P

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes..finally i found out who this shivam actually is! well for those who are completely new to this topic,well if u go by the BTS,then sneha mentions the entry of a new character shivam...who apparently hits on sharon. well hez supposedly is playing a negative character...
well many of u considered him to me shivam patil..LOL...whoz macci and shaan's crew mate !!!! well no this isn't shivam patil this is another guy whose name is LAVIN GOTHI!!!
yes if u think hez a familiar face then u are right coz hez also in the aquasplash add with the sizzling katrina kaif!!!
and well for those of u who watched the movie "dirty picture"...well this guy has a 5 minutes ka role in the movie...here u go with the trailer..

and moreover hez also in one of the dance fest promos...well if u observe carefully there this guy standing in a red t-shirt and a white jacket,hez isn't dancing...
well hez shown as the cultural head of a college called king rangers in the show! well thats all i can tell u...for all the other details u need to watch the show !!
Edited by ketaki123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol katie neither have i seen the add nor the movie... but the name shivam makes laugh so badly... i cant stop laughing since i have seen the BTS...!!! i really feel like was the characters name intentionally shivam or just coincidence..!!!๐Ÿคฃ
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Tnks for the interesting news Kethki!!
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!now srsly thank u so much yaar for clearing up this confusion!!!!๐Ÿ˜›now srsly looking forward to d track!!nd NEGATIVE character๐Ÿ˜ฒi jus hope iska band baja dein Louisan's saath mein!!!๐Ÿ˜‰lets see wats in store!!
nd i wanna ask u this Q!how do u even get all these info man??๐Ÿ˜›i m in aww!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
deeptihima thumbnail
if he's a negative character and is entering sharon's life... its a hint 4 us tht swayam is going 2 rescue sharon from him right? 
wow ! matlab iss character ke jaane k baad both will b'come frnds...
hmmm... atleast in tht way the egoistic nature of sharon gets cut...
interesting... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Remeber the previous new entries...KSG and nicole.us line pe cvs agar rahe...den i have a really gud feeling abt this shivam guy.
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnku sooo much fr updating! I hv nt seen him in any movie or anything.. Bt just by d mention of dat name, I start laughing so badly!! :P
thnks fr d info.. :D
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info...
If sharon chooses him over swayum i'll dump myself in a garbage bin ( Dont take it seriously ...Kidding!๐Ÿคฃ) Swayum is way cooler...๐Ÿ˜Ž
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --shama--

Thanks for the info...
If sharon chooses him over swayum i'll dump myself in a garbage bin ( Dont take it seriously ...Kidding!๐Ÿคฃ) Swayum is way cooler...๐Ÿ˜Ž

I will straight off head to coma...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Luxjo15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He looks very villainous.Hope he's not that much of trouble.Anyway from BTS Rey was telling he sees something amiss with the guy and deals with him.But seriously guys kis angle se yeh Swayam ko competition lagta hain!!๐Ÿ˜•