Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Does anyone want to see a more loving Khushi??? - Page 2

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

yes somehow CVs have been so much concentrating on ASRs character that they seem to forget kushi many times...

Yeah I always feel that way. the show is concentrated on ASR. and undoubtedly CVs have give us an amazing mail lead. but they should now give a bit more time on shaping up the female lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ditto. I think it's bcoz of La she is appearing as she sud appear. Also I wud like to add we hv seen vry less of arnav inviting troubles. It's always khushi who is in trouble. I am sure coming tracks hv payback time for khushi as it will b arnavwho will b on a vulnerable. Wud love to see how khushi deal wid dat. Certainly no La in btwn. Romantic track will start as soon as La leaves. My fingers r crossed.[/QUOTE]

yeah, Khushi didnt have much chance to shoe her concern. dont know how ASR is so sure about her feelings for him. he is very sharp I must say. πŸ˜‰
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see her touch his face, for some odd reason.  It seems he has initiated any contact.  I would love for her to lose herself in his eyes walk straight up to him, touch his face and low and behold plant one, right on the kisser!  We know if its Khushi it would be the cheek, but that's okay too.πŸ˜‰
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guyzzz cmon. The fact that she forgives arnav each and every time for his rude, abrupt and often physically hurting behaviour is enough proof of the fact, even though she does not realize that its love as yet. Which girl would forgive someone insulting her aukat, that sort of possessive and erratic behaviour and not have any resentment or criticism, if she was not madly in love and therefore accepting the person as he comes. I mean i have lost count of the times he has made her cry but she still forgives him, answers his summons and cares for him. I do not think Khushi's character is weak, but rather she has the guts to see the kindness in him, which is yet very sporadic. In the restaurant, for example, when Payal was about to reveal Arnav's wrongdoing in front of Akash, Khushi stopped her.

Had there been someone else, she would have also vented anger at Arnav. But not Khushi, shes is willing to take him as he is. So guys pls, no leaps in the story, no Khushi leaving to change... Arnav needs someone to penetrate his outer shell, and someone to stick arnd to see him change for the better. Khushi all the best:)
yeah we have seen arnav side for his love 4 khushi
but i really want want 2 see khushi love 4 arnav
For me its not about the number of scenes.You say they have shown the loving khushi only 2-3 times.I think that 1 kitchen scene had more impact than any of arnav's loving scenes.Protectiveness,care and how strong khushi will be as a lover... shown in a very simple but amazing way.
If khushi's realization was about dhak dhak then arnav's was about rabba ve.
I would appreciate arnav more if he tries to keep his anger aside and tries to understand her.I thought the way he chose to make khushi realize that 'farak padta hai' was pretty... umm not good.How can you say 'keep that dress as a tip' to the woman you love?Just to make her realize that she has feelings for you?And it wasn't as if her realization was important for him because he had decided to propose to her or something.It was important just because of his ego.
I don't know about arnav's character but the way they are concentrating on khushi's character,I am pretty happy with that.You talk about shaping up of her character.Don't you have anything to say about her character and the shaping up in the last 2-3 episodes.Shaping up of a character does not mean just as a lover.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AR-ARHI_naila

I was just thinking that do we really see the depth of Khushis love for Arnav?

I see IPKKND as a journey of arnavs love or his transformation from ASR to Arnav( still on the way)
he cares for Khushi, he saved her several times, fight the goons, bring back La, supported her during her bad time, payed the hospital fees, his jelousy, his possessiveness etc etc etc.. it just goes on and on.

But what did we see from Khushis side? her dhak dhak, feeling sad to see la- arnav closeness,consoling him when he is sad, her care for him when he got low sugar. I can count only the last two as her loving/caring side. but Khushi, being a very soft and kind hearted girl, will do that for anyone else I guess( may be the concern would be a little less)

The only thing I like about Khushis love for Arnav is her kind of possessiveness on him. I mean she fights with him, barges into his room anytime, play prank on him, shouts at him if she finds him wrong, seeking comfort from him when she is in trouble etc etc.

I just want to see more loving Khushi.her genuine concern for Arnav, her restlessness, Khushi being naraj( cant find the exact word) on him if he hurt her( and offcourse then Arnav will manao Khushi) etc etc.

I just want to see this from Khushi. may be after La's exit we may see this kind of thing. I dont want any confession from any of them before showing the gradual growth of Arhi love from both the sides.

what do u think??? please share ur views. u may add the number of things you want to see on Arhis love from both ASR and KKG.

nice post, agree with you. Would love to see KKG mature a little and see the depth of her love for ASR as well.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

For me its not about the number of scenes.You say they have shown the loving khushi only 2-3 times.I think that 1 kitchen scene had more impact than any of arnav's loving scenes.Protectiveness,care and how strong khushi will be as a lover... shown in a very simple but amazing way.

If khushi's realization was about dhak dhak then arnav's was about rabba ve.
I would appreciate arnav more if he tries to keep his anger aside and tries to understand her.I thought the way he chose to make khushi realize that 'farak padta hai' was pretty... umm not good.How can you say 'keep that dress as a tip' to the woman you love?Just to make her realize that she has feelings for you?And it wasn't as if her realization was important for him because he had decided to propose to her or something.It was important just because of his ego.
I don't know about arnav's character but the way they are concentrating on khushi's character,I am pretty happy with that.You talk about shaping up of her character.Don't you have anything to say about her character and the shaping up in the last 2-3 episodes.Shaping up of a character does not mean just as a lover.

I dont think Arnav's love is all about Rabba ve.He has helped Khushi when Shashi was ill both emotionally and financially.Also in that silver coin scene he showed how much he cared for her.He has actually shown more care and more hatred too πŸ˜†He does show ALOT of care at times.We cant deny that.The guy is capable of giving extreme happiness as he is capable of giving extreme pain.
And obviously Khushi' s love is also not about dhak dhak.The kitchen scene did show that .We actually got very few scenes like that but I am sure we are going to get many more in future.
. But obviously we can wait .She should not start showing extreme care for him all of a sudden.But i am sure we will see Khushi as a good lover in the future hopefully.
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago