Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does anyone want to see a more loving Khushi???

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking that do we really see the depth of Khushis love for Arnav?

I see IPKKND as a journey of arnavs love or his transformation from ASR to Arnav( still on the way)
he cares for Khushi, he saved her several times, fight the goons, bring back La, supported her during her bad time, payed the hospital fees, his jelousy, his possessiveness etc etc etc.. it just goes on and on.

But what did we see from Khushis side? her dhak dhak, feeling sad to see la- arnav closeness,consoling him when he is sad, her care for him when he got low sugar. I can count only the last two as her loving/caring side. but Khushi, being a very soft and kind hearted girl, will do that for anyone else I guess( may be the concern would be a little less)

The only thing I like about Khushis love for Arnav is her kind of possessiveness on him. I mean she fights with him, barges into his room anytime, play prank on him, shouts at him if she finds him wrong, seeking comfort from him when she is in trouble etc etc.

I just want to see more loving Khushi.her genuine concern for Arnav, her restlessness, Khushi being naraj( cant find the exact word) on him if he hurt her( and offcourse then Arnav will manao Khushi) etc etc.

I just want to see this from Khushi. may be after La's exit we may see this kind of thing. I dont want any confession from any of them before showing the gradual growth of Arhi love from both the sides.

what do u think??? please share ur views. u may add the number of things you want to see on Arhis love from both ASR and KKG.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

bellasivahem_tartzeifJordinCrazySaRunianshaheerdiwanifeyaDTeacherfareesreemeeraGodsEyeSwap-Arhibfunofbb123ShiningStar18Zuzanapooja_k93smitarzafishowstruckChitraFGirlabouttownnaddiya26anjani-paglisweetygirl28Infofanragvir.fan

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Yes, definitely.

You make some excellent observations and I agree with everything you wrote above. I'm sure we are not alone in this wish either - many people want to see this development, I believe.

It's a fine line the CVs are treading, but there clearly appears to be more 'realisation' on Arnav's part and Khushi seems to have got left behind somewhat. I'd like to see a broadening of her character and a little more attention to the aspects you allude to above.

The La track does finally appear as if it is reaching it's conclusion and this could well lead to more romantic scenes between ARHI in the near future, to help build that growing consciousness within Khushi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27CrazySaRunian-sia-AR-ARHI_nailazafi

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I forgot to add ...I want a realization of love from Khushis side very soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tzeifDTeachersreemeerazafi

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
yes somehow CVs have been so much concentrating on ASRs character that they seem to forget kushi many times...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherAR-ARHI_naila

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

Yes, definitely.

You make some excellent observations and I agree with everything you wrote above. I'm sure we are not alone in this wish either - many people want to see this development, I believe.

It's a fine line the CVs are treading, but there clearly appears to be more 'realisation' on Arnav's part and Khushi seems to have got left behind somewhat. I'd like to see a broadening of her character and a little more attention to the aspects you allude to above.

The La track does finally appear as if it is reaching it's conclusion and this could well lead to more romantic scenes between ARHI in the near future, to help build that growing consciousness within Khushi.

Ditto. I think it's bcoz of La she is appearing as she sud appear. Also I wud like to add we hv seen vry less of arnav inviting troubles. It's always khushi who is in trouble. I am sure coming tracks hv payback time for khushi as it will b arnavwho will b on a vulnerable. Wud love to see how khushi deal wid dat. Certainly no La in btwn. Romantic track will start as soon as La leaves. My fingers r crossed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherbfunofbb123AR-ARHI_nailasreemeerazafi

Ameliee Groupbie
Ameliee
Ameliee

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
She blew him off today after he his concern and urgency clear. Don't like that. Maybe a setup for pursuit track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_naila

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

I was just thinking that do we really see the depth of Khushis love for Arnav?

I see IPKKND as a journey of arnavs love or his transformation from ASR to Arnav( still on the way)
he cares for Khushi, he saved her several times, fight the goons, bring back La, supported her during her bad time, payed the hospital fees, his jelousy, his possessiveness etc etc etc.. it just goes on and on.

But what did we see from Khushis side? her dhak dhak, feeling sad to see la- arnav closeness,consoling him when he is sad, her care for him when he got low sugar. I can count only the last two as her loving/caring side. but Khushi, being a very soft and kind hearted girl, will do that for anyone else I guess( may be the concern would be a little less)

The only thing I like about Khushis love for Arnav is her kind of possessiveness on him. I mean she fights with him, barges into his room anytime, play prank on him, shouts at him if she finds him wrong, seeking comfort from him when she is in trouble etc etc.

I just want to see more loving Khushi.her genuine concern for Arnav, her restlessness, Khushi being naraj( cant find the exact word) on him if he hurt her( and offcourse then Arnav will manao Khushi) etc etc.

I just want to see this from Khushi. may be after La's exit we may see this kind of thing. I dont want any confession from any of them before showing the gradual growth of Arhi love from both the sides.

what do u think??? please share ur views. u may add the number of things you want to see on Arhis love from both ASR and KKG.

true yaar we all want these thing to happen hope cv listen to 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_naila

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by ragvir.fan - 13 December 2011 at 10:53pm

Go to top