Why akshara should give birth to a girl?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the serial where daughters are loved and cherished.

Akshara is the apple of the eye for her parents.

So is Varsha.

so is Nandini and Rashmi..

Varsha had a daughter.

But the main lead is akshara and the story revolves around her.

If Akshara gives birth to a girl only, then the message will go down well in India where girl babies are not welcomed.

This serial is very popular and thus the message will be heard.

Even Aishwarya Rai had given birth to a daughter thus making girl babies more welcome.

If Akshara gives birth to a boy and girl or a boy only, I will be somewhat disappointed.

The creatives may do it to please Daddaji and his sister, I am afraid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid ur point of u as yeh rishta is a female protaganist show n I think they shud continue to do so but ashwariya rai givin birth to a baby girl was not in her hand it was biological n natural birth this is not a natural birth which Akshara is going to giv n they gav a choice of a baby boy or a girl n being the lead protaganist of the show n as we all know dramas r always shown as picture perfect so they will show everything picture perfect for Akshara n naitik but I think yes to giv the feel real feel to the show they show they shud make Akshara giv birth to a baby girl this will relate to every household for sure n they will relate to it more then Akshara givin birth to a baby boy but I read somwhere that she will giv birth to a baby boy

The buzz is that Akshara will deliver a baby boy in the coming episodes...

So Start Plus' massive fan following show Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has been going through several unexpected twists and turn.The latest we hear is that Akshara (Hina Khan) might soon be delivering a baby boy.

According to our source," It's celebration time at the Singhania house. Akshara will be a mother soon. The production house has been building up a lot of drama and anxiety around this track.The baby boy will bring good luck to the family and things will get sorted out. The Singhania family will soon move to their own house."

We contacted Karan Mehra who was clueless about the track " I have no idea about the future track.There will be a lot of interesting things which will be developed around the pregnancy track. There is still time , abhi to bus godhbhari hui hai."

It has also been reported that the contract of the show has been once again extended. For the past three years the show has been one of most top rated soaps on Indian television.

We'll have to wait and watch what Akshara and Naitik have in store for us in 2012.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sharat Kumar