Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE OPEN!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Please it's my request read the whole post!!!!

Ok friends I know we all are super upset and crying like anything since last week after the news of Geet ending!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But today I'm feeling a different kind of hole in my chest... Like something's missing... And I think we all know what it is!!! It's the end of Geet forum along with the end of Geet!!!

We all know that GF is gonna close down with the end of Geet too!!! (as if ending Geet wasn't enough painful, that know GF is also shutting down!!!!)

So here's my request to the MODs, creators of I-F and all those people who have the authority... Please don't shut down GF!!!! Let us have GF as a last hope to survive!!!! It acts like a hope, a power, a dream that our Maaneet is still with us!!!! GF is symbolic of Maaneet!!!! So pls don't be stone hearted and let us have our GF still alive when all other hopes of ours have been succumbed cruelly!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And I need help of all you maaneetians out there to join hands and fight for our GF too until we get Geet season 2!!!!

So are you with me guys?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me with u dear๐Ÿ˜Š..mod plz don't close our forum...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
why would mods close down GF...DMG and MJHT forums are still on then why wont GF be there...????
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dont delete geet forum๐Ÿ˜ญ
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think they are closing it..๐Ÿ˜Š..but if they are then would request them not to do so...๐Ÿ˜’
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely... plz dnt close the forum... plzzz
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am with u jazz... we dont want geet forum to be closed..
GCrck thumbnail
yaaa its the only place where our hearts will get somewhat satisfaction with our maaneet memories
please dont delete GF

but channel is gonna replaced so i doubt the existence of GF๐Ÿ˜ฒ
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think mods are closing GF bt if they r then MOD's plz dont do that with us ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shafee thumbnail
PLEAS DONT CLOSE GF .