Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saibo- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it, but lol I can imagine the scene afterwards, him calling down to his di: Di... Something erm. Happened :/
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay that was pretty darn good! πŸ‘πŸΌ
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautifuly writtn.
Luvd it!
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is what  they call a marraige made in heaven...no one can stop their bein one...thanks for sharing such a lovely OS
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all once again for such beautiful and encouraging repliesπŸ˜ƒ

This is for each and everyone who asked me to continue. 

The Accidental Marriage: Part II

Kushi brought her hand down and starred at her blood filled fingers. She fell to the ground in complete shock, now starring at her maang in the broken glass on the floor. She could hear her heart beat in the pin drop silence room. Arnav slowly bent down, sitting on his knees in front of her, his eyes set on her maang. He hesitantly moved his hand towards her now looking at her innocent face.His hand slowly moved closer,  catching her attention. She watched his hand, speechless. He gently placed his hand on her maang, and caressed it as he traced his blood trail. This signified so much to her, she couldn't let him do it at a moment where he had lost touch to reality and was in clear emotional distress. She quickly held on to his arm, her eyes filled with so many questions. He looked back and gently placed his other hand on her cheeks slowly wiping her tears away with his thumb. He felt a sense of rightful ownership over her now and although he could see many questions scream at him from her innocent eyes, he just wanted to lose himself in the moment, and let such a person surface, who he always denied existence to. He slid his bleeding hand over her maang completing what she had stopped him from. She closed her eyes defeated.  He now held her face gently in his hands as if holding a fragile petal.

"Kushi" he whispered, making her open her eyes. Her name felt different to her this time. He never spoke it this way before. He said it softly, and with so much feelings. But he couldn't say anything more. He didn't know what to say. They stared at each other completely lost. Both slowly stood up, still looking into each others eyes. He was still holding her face, delicately. She could see how much he was longing for her and she couldn't help but give in. He caressed both her cheeks with his thumbs and moved  closer. She could sense the free space around her getting occupied. She could feel his warmth as he neared her more. Their faces were now so close that her bangs blew back as he breathed. He now started to caress her cheek with the back of his hand, then glided to her chin. She closed her eyes tightly, her heart beating so fast. She started to take deep breaths trying to keep up with her heart. He moved even closer, their nose now touching. He slided his hand down her neck, and slided his other hand down her back. He pulled her closer to him. There bodies now rested agains the other. He wanted her to open her eyes and read him. He couldn't get himself to express, he needed her to tell him everything he didn't want to say. She opened her eyes as if hearing him. There was no anger, like she was use to seeing it. There was this emotion, she never saw. Ever. His eyes sparkled, and a tiny smile appeared on his lips. She moved her hands towards his face and gently placed her finger tip on his soft lips, her eyes set on his smile. It was so beautiful, she had never seen anything like it. Never for herself.

He moved his hand that was resting on her neck to her shoulder now. Each touch of his stimulated this tingling effect in her body. It was as if his touch penetrated deep into her soul. She took her free hand and rested it on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, this time as if giving him permission to take over. He moved forward and placed a gentle kiss on her maang and then forhead. He now softly held her face into his hands again, and gently kissed her two eyes. Her pulse started to race and she started to breath quickly again. His smile widened and he kissed her cheeks. Her heart was pounding and he could hear it. Still holding her face from one hand, he took the other hand and gently traced her pinks lip with his finger tip. He held her face again, bringing it closer and placed a soft kiss on her chin.

But reality could only be escaped for moments. Lavanya knocked on the door and Kushi gained her senses almost immediately, pushing herself away from him, embarrassed. He stood still in shock.

"Asr" Lavanya called out. Arnav remained silent, while Kushi looked down, ashamed of herself. Thinking he was already asleep, Lavanya walked away. Tears filled up Kushi's eyes once again as she cursed herself for what she was doing. She closed her fist tightly. Arnav looked at her. He was nervous but unlike her, he didn't feel bad. It felt so right, and he couldn't deny it. He was happy with what he did. He couldn't insult such a precious moment by feeling bad for it. He moved closer to Kushi who backed away instantly.

"Listen to me" he said very softly. She shook her head, tears flowing down. "Kushi please" he said making another attempt.

"I want to go home" she said in a tearful and pleading tone.

"Not like this" he answered. She looked up at him.

"Why are you doing this?" she questioned.

He moved closer and she moved away again. He took a deep breath and looked elsewhere trying to figure out what to do and say. It was difficult for him to express himself. It was all very new to him. But he wanted to. He felt it was necessary to comfort her. "Kushi" he said hopeful again. Annoyed that he wasn't getting her point, she tried walking to the door but he pulled her back. Her back now leaned against his body.

"I need to talk to you Kushi" he whispered into her ear. He was still very patient and gentle with her.

"Please" she cried, almost begging now "Don't do this." She completed.

"Kushi, we cant run away from it. We cant keep denying it." He said trying to reason with her.

"I will deny it" she said turning to face him now. "I will. Because I can run from it for the rest of my life but I can not face it. I can not look at myself knowing I betrayed so many people who trusted me. I can not insult Lavanya Ji's friendship nor ruin the happiness that is about to come in this house." she said in a defending tone now. He held her face and she looked  away not being able to meet his gaze. She wasn't strong enough to fight him.

"Kushi, we will be hurting them if we continue to run from it. You only taught me to express feelings. That day you gave me so many things to say to Mami for her to agree to Akash and Payal's relationship, then why can we not say the same things to Dii and Lavanya. God brings two people together, we do not have any control on it, Kushi."

"You don't get it" she said removing his hands from her face, frustrated. "Please don't try to explain to me. And anyways……...I don't feel anything for you!" she said looking away. He was now becoming angry. Was she really going to lie to him now to escape the truth.

"Is that so?" he questioned angry. She nodded , still not meeting his gaze. He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him. "Then look me in the eye and say you felt nothing a few minutes ago." He said, absolutely raged. "Tell me that this (touching her forhead) has no significance. Tell me you don't like me being close to you. Tell me you don't want to be near me! Tell me my touch makes me you feeling nothing. Tell me!" He demanded, furious.

She closed her eyes, she knew he would bring that up. He looked at her, anxiously waiting for an answer. She didn't know what to say. She wasn't strong enough to lie to him, but she wasn't strong enough to accept it either. She took a deep breath trying to find courage in herself. She forced herself out of his grip and backed away looking at him. "I don't owe you any answer!" she said. He was clearly hurt by her words. She unlocked the door while he just stood looking at her.

"It was all an accident" she whispered. "Just an accident" she completed without turning to look at him. She opened the door and walked away without turning back. Arnav stood where he was, completely hating on himself. "That is why I always kept you buried" he said to himself. "It aches a lot when you surface." Tears rolled down his cheek as he stared into the empty space Kushi once stood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do comment please, I really enjoy reading them =) 

Regards,
Teesha

zafi thumbnail
Reserved

What the!😲😲😲 No Khushi No don't leave him. Arnav go after her. Loved part 2,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ So emotional.😭😭😭😭
Please please please you have to write some more and get them back together. We are already distressed watching the serial and no Rabba ve's for a long time. So we are counting on you to give us a brilliant ending to this accidental marriage.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know you can do it.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM and your sweet words.πŸ˜‰
UPDATE SOON.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.πŸ˜‰
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely yaar thanks and continue please...
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EXCELLENT... WELL WRITTEN LOVED IT...πŸ€—
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Superb update. Please waiting for the next update.
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow... superb... it was too gud.. plz continue