Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARHIian'S Sympathy: Is LA deserving of it ?

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
 Hey,everyone Smile
 This is my 1st post on IF,and I jus thought that the most thought-provoking  issue right now is the question," Is ASR cheating on LA?" I think that in any dating relationship,the boy and the girl have to be WILLING to pick up on any clues that indicate that their partner is NOT happy with them. This is exactly what LA DOESN'T do.Inspite of knowing him in and out,LA is ready to marry him.I don't hate her,nor do I want her to exit from Arhi's life with TEARS in her eyes,but its SO stupid to show that ASR's GF can neva see his indifference towards her. I, personally don't think that she deserves my sympathy ( I know they're just characters,but it's weird to me when I see that people think ASR is hurting her ) LETS not forget that he ended it all,but brought her back only for Khushi's Khushi lol! After her return,LA failed to notice his lack of interest,so it's not his fault that some girl refuses to accept the fact that he can't love her. Again,no offense intended to LA OR SANA KHAN's FANS,but seriously the woman has got to open her eyes to the truth.Her character is presented as a dumb female,and ASR never showed serious interest in her so I don't feel bad for her . Share your views please Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetumahamluvsbsareeba_blossomPeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I completely agree that La should have realised that ASR does not love or for that matter even care for her.

But ASR is using her as a shield against Khushi. His only reason for the engagement was to make Khushi realise that she loves him. And he is prepared to go ahead with it so that he can continue to deny his feelings for Khushi.

So I think ASR is equally at fault here and should apologise and break up with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRundumas

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I completely agree that La should have realised that ASR does not love or for that matter even care for her.

But ASR is using her as a shield against Khushi. His only reason for the engagement was to make Khushi realise that she loves him. And he is prepared to go ahead with it so that he can continue to deny his feelings for Khushi.

So I think ASR is equally at fault here and should apologise and break up with her.
 Thanks for a reply Smile  He didn't agree to get engaged to LA because he wanted Khushi to accept her love. Khushi was questioning him on diwali night and if he wanted her to confess her love,he woulda asked her then and there,but he didnt do that and instead avoided the topic and announced that he would marry LA... Also,he  REPEATEDLY told Khushi to stay away from him . If he wanted to use Khushi as a shield,he would have made sure that Khushi is alwaysss close to him...He didn't wanna cheat LA and get carried away by his emotions for Khushi so he just avoided Khushi as much as he could and told her to stay away... However,when he realized that Khushi wont be his anymore,he urged her to confess first so that the confession can take place before he turns his relationship with LA into a marriage. The moment Khushi said " mujhe farq nahin padhta ",he was all the more determined to make her admit through jealousy so that a conclusion can be reached b4 they both marry someone they dont love. He KEPT LA ON HOLD ,I agree,but that was only cuz he wasnt sure about Khushi's feelings so he couldnt just cancel his engagement,and he cant just sit back and watch Khushi marry a man she doesnt love so he had to do alll this out of despair. SORRY ! its so long lol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSamiyaIPKKNDsunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I somewhat agree with you Ashrun.

La is there for his convenience
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I somewhat agree with you Ashrun.

La is there for his convenience
  Oh okay Smile What kind of convenience though ? I mean could you elaborate ? :)
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I think Lavanya is just in this delusion that Arnav's personality is such, hence all the carefree attitude he gives she still doesn't pick it up. 

I think she will start understanding now. 

But I do blame her for putting up with him. She should just dump him on the grounds of how he treats her. I don't think any girl, no matter how much she loves the guy or however much the guy claims to love should stand so much disrespect, regardless of how his nature is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomdumas

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

That's absolutely correct !! I do think that she shouldn't  have to deal with Arnav's indifference towards her. She should have broken up with him a long time ago,but as the situation stands right now,I don't pity her because she chose this life for herself ya know?? If and when she finds out abt Arnav and Khushi's love for each other,ofcourse she's going to be devastated and I'll feel bad,but not soo much because she's really stupid to have stuck around for so long lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumas

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshRun

Originally posted by slmu

Thanks for a reply Smile  He didn't agree to get engaged to LA because he wanted Khushi to accept her love. Khushi was questioning him on diwali night and if he wanted her to confess her love,he woulda asked her then and there,but he didnt do that and instead avoided the topic and announced that he would marry LA... Also,he  REPEATEDLY told Khushi to stay away from him . If he wanted to use Khushi as a shield,he would have made sure that Khushi is alwaysss close to him...He didn't wanna cheat LA and get carried away by his emotions for Khushi so he just avoided Khushi as much as he could and told her to stay away... However,when he realized that Khushi wont be his anymore,he urged her to confess first so that the confession can take place before he turns his relationship with LA into a marriage. The moment Khushi said " mujhe farq nahin padhta ",he was all the more determined to make her admit through jealousy so that a conclusion can be reached b4 they both marry someone they dont love. He KEPT LA ON HOLD ,I agree,but that was only cuz he wasnt sure about Khushi's feelings so he couldnt just cancel his engagement,and he cant just sit back and watch Khushi marry a man she doesnt love so he had to do alll this out of despair. SORRY ! its so long lol!

Well, Khushi did question him on diwali night. So he turned around and said he will marry La. This was simply using La so that he can deny his feelings for her.

Also, he wanted to prepone the engagement because Khushi asked him why he was not happy. If he had the guts, he could have at that stage said because I love you and dont want you to marry somebody else.

And about bold, I meant he was using La as a shield against Khushi.

Go to top