Vivian dsena new interview about last day shooting

Darksoul04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The time has come when Star One is going for a revamp and is expected to hit the screens with a new avatar as Life OK from 18 December 2011. As reported by Tellychakkar.com, all its existing shows which are super popular- will bid adieu to its fans. Now, the vampire saga Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani will also come to end. Today (14 December 2011) is the last day of the shoot and Tellychkkar.com caught up with the super sexy and super talented Vivian Dsena, who plays the male lead Abhay in the show.

Vivian shared his emotions on the day when he will face the camera for the last time for Pyaar KiiHe also talked about his bonding with the other co-actors, his best moments in the show and future plans. Excerpts:

Today is the last day of your shoot. How do you feel?

(Sighs) I am filled with mixed emotions. Tomorrow when I get up in the morning I will not have to rush to the sets of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani. The feeling will be weird. The show has given me everything in life. I dont think there can be any other character which will be as powerful as Abhay. Yes, I am sad, and almost driven to tears and I am going to miss everyone on the sets.

Anything special happening today to mark the ending?

Yes, of course. Cakes will come in and everyone will have a nice time together. May be we will also arrange a small party but the important thing is that everyone is going to be super sad.

Why is the show so close to your heart?

First of all, Pyaar Kii...made my mark as an actor. It gave me so much love and appreciation from fans. More than that, I met the love of my life, Vahbbiz in the show. What else can I want from a show? We never felt like we were shooting or working. We had fun and it was like we were partying all the time.

Hows the bonding amongst the co-stars?

Oh, its amazing. Till date, we have had no catfights, no ego clashes or anything of that sort. Everyone who is part of Pyaar Kiiis super cool and super professional. The show is cool and so are its actors.

Any special memory or incident you want to share with your fans?

AhhhI cant recount any specific incident. Each and every day has been special and dear to me. Pyaar Kiiis full of sweet memories, no sour ones.

How will the realisation finally sink in that the show is finally ending?

I dont know. It will definitely take time. But everyone and everything moves on in life. So will I. But its saddening and hurtful.

So how and where can fans get to see and hear about you now?

Well, the show is over now, so I will have more free time to enjoy. I know my fans will miss me. They can communicate with me on Facebook and other social networking sites.

You are heading to Thailand with Vahbbiz and other friends on this New Year. Is it a much-needed break after a hectic schedule?

Yes, kind of. I have been shooting for more than 12 hours every day. TV industry is a hectic business. I also did not get an opportunity to go out on a long vacation for quite some time now. So Thailand would be nice and I am looking forward to having a nice time.

So when are you making a comeback on TV?

Hmmvery soon. Fans will see me in a new and different avatar. I cannot talk more at this point of time as it is too early now. But yes, I will be back soon to entertain my fans (smiles).

If posted before than sorry.
I know telly tadka interview not allow but its a last interview related 2 our show. So thats y sharing with u all.

Note: plz don't create negative comments 4 vivian n vahbbiz. Its a request.
Edited by Darksoul04 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.😊
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vahhbizz ka naam har interview mein...kya bf hain, guess Vahbizz ne bahut punya kiya apne pichle janam mein
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi,  Thanks for sharing. 
No one is interested to post negative comments against Viv or Vah. 
But if one is giving an interview about the last day of shooting of a show, any one would be interested to know the specific events on the last day of shoot.  Not generalised statements.
But he is very clear that he would only speak specifically about his personal life and nothing about the show or the cast in which is performing.
Any way its his wish.  But atleast he need not speak about his personal life when he is given an opportunity to speak as a part of the cast in the show
By the way, this comment is not not for the post, but I wish I could write it somewhere on an official site where he gets this note.
I want him to know what his fans feel about him and the feed back which they want to give to him when they see an actor in him.

But it is always one way pushing things to the viewers, with a disclaimer statement that please no bashing and you can chose to ignore

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnks..will miss pkyek alot
harshiti4ever thumbnail
thanks so much 4 sharing..
will wait 4 vivianz next show..
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing...Feeling very bad for pkyek...😭
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Even i'm celebrating new year in thailand. Will definately try to meet him there. Thanks for the info.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Hi,  Thanks for sharing. 

No one is interested to post negative comments against Viv or Vah. 
But if one is giving an interview about the last day of shooting of a show, any one would be interested to know the specific events on the last day of shoot.  Not generalised statements.
But he is very clear that he would only speak specifically about his personal life and nothing about the show or the cast in which is performing.
Any way its his wish.  But atleast he need not speak about his personal life when he is given an opportunity to speak as a part of the cast in the show
By the way, this comment is not not for the post, but I wish I could write it somewhere on an official site where he gets this note.
I want him to know what his fans feel about him and the feed back which they want to give to him when they see an actor in him.

But it is always one way pushing things to the viewers, with a disclaimer statement that please no bashing and you can chose to ignore

@bold...ok here first of all...all the questions that were asked to him were generic only...so what were you expecting? were you expecting him to say oh i miss suku?
he said that he is gonna miss everyone on the set and its very sad for everyone...and he said there will be a small party and stuff like that...what else do you want?...ofcourse he mentioned his lady love becoz he feels very much happy that he met her during this show...so whats wrong...he only mentionedin one line...everyone here criticizes him...dont just understand...may be if he is in love with sukku, then u ppl wouldnt criticize him like this way...
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Thnx for sharing.😊
Will miss the show.