Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nida6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein ne ye deside kiya hoa hai Geet ki ending k baad mein 1st episode se Geet dobara shoro karon gi I can't forget Maaneet loved Maaneet very very very much
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WE HAVE TO SAY SEE YA SOON GURTI...TILL THEN GF WILL BE OUR KISMAT KONNECTION WITH GURTI 😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iam also not leaving geet forum.jb tk ye forum hy hm bhi hain.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im not going anywhere
amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am agree with you dear but its all channels exame can they make a beautiful adorable & popular  jodi like gumeet &drashti  , its an open challenge take care 
nida6 thumbnail
I agree but ab hum kaisey is forum ko open karen ge I don't know kyun k  chaska meter se to ye khatam ho jaye ga
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That's a great idea Hima, that way we all can relive the whole Maaneet experience again and we all still feel connected to them, I'm so gonna miss them 😭
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i AM with you hima di...🤗
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aap ne to mere mu ki baat kahe di!!So totally agree with you. We need to carry on with this forum and comment on both thier profiles and keep them at the top postion.Also we need to keep a track of whats going on in thier future so that we can fully support them and keep urging them to do a secoun season. if that couple on start imagine (Dont know there name and the serial name) can get a secound season because there fans demanded it im sure so can our Maneet!so please everybody stick together!thx for the post hun!👏
freya123 thumbnail
agree i m  not  going  anywhere