Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

WU December 13...Mission Vedika Continues (Page 2)

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Just wanted to mention that Toasty is looking very pretty these days in her organza (?) sarees. I especially loved her yellow/purple saree with red blouse. Although I love Malti's simple look, I sometimes wish they experimented a little bit with her saree and hair styles as well, the way they do with Toasty. Malti is a sweetheart and Toasty is lucky to have her lovely company.

From the looks of it precap showing Nitika's parents coming over to Chaturvedi's house is not very appealing. Could it be Nitika's dream? or may be when we see the full episode today, we'll be able to appreciate the move.

So far very good and loving it as always :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

Thanks for the update!Smile

The first half was good but then... followed by some tensionD'oh I agreed with Toasty that people are reminding Ved that he's a brahmachari & pushing him back into the well... that's true! Thumbs Up

But what's Toasty doing now...Angry after watching the precap felt like grabbing her neck. What does she think she's doing now... What Dadaji & pashu said about Ved was to defend him bcoz they didn't know about his feelings for Nitika. Yes, she's right, they think they're defending Ved but unknowingly pushing him back into the darkness from where he's trying to come out but scared to admit it... In that case, shouldn't Toasty first clarify about this issue to Dadaji so that he could make the others understand. What the hell is Toasty doing now... calling Nitika & her parents to talk about Vedika's wedding... has she gone crazy?Angry I know her intentions are right but her habit of forcing her decisions on others... she'll never changeAngry What if they get humiliated by the C family. Who'll be responsible then? She never has to suffer... others suffer bcoz of her all the time. Last time during her Malti bringing back revolution, it was Chedi & Pashu who landed up in jail not Toasty... & this time again she's repeating history... doesn't she ever learn from her mistakesThumbs Down Are Nitika & her parents born to get humiliated by the groom's family all the time... first being Rajan & his mom & now the C family too. Anyway, let's see what happens in today's epi... I definitely wouldn't want them to get humiliated once again. Sometimes I just don't understand what happens to Toasty's sensibility... Thumbs Down

I know the reason why Toasty only told this to Malti was bcoz she wanted to confirm first. Didn't she see love in Ved's eyes for Nitika? She saw it, so now that it's confirmed doesn't she think it's important to share this matter with Dadaji first instead of going ahead & calling Nitika & her parents to face a rejection or get humiliatedAngry

Exactly!  Toasty's thinking isn't wrong...she's understanding Ved in the correct way but of course she has to go with the over the top routes to get things done.  I think deep down she likes taking drastic measures...she doesn't have the patience to wait it out LOL  and she likes putting her other relations, specifically hers and Tej's, at stake LOL  Jhansi ki raani really is the perfect nickname for her LOL  Tej should suggest taking her to a psychologist for therapy for her mahanta ROFL

I really hope the C's don't humiliate Nitika and her parents or speak rudely to them  Ouch Toasty should have at least discussed it with someone else in the family...Dadaji or Tej or Pashu...if she doesn't talk to any of the men, how does she expect anything to move forward!?

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Just wanted to mention that Toasty is looking very pretty these days in her organza (?) sarees. I especially loved her yellow/purple saree with red blouse. Although I love Malti's simple look, I sometimes wish they experimented a little bit with her saree and hair styles as well, the way they do with Toasty. Malti is a sweetheart and Toasty is lucky to have her lovely company.

From the looks of it precap showing Nitika's parents coming over to Chaturvedi's house is not very appealing. Could it be Nitika's dream? or may be when we see the full episode today, we'll be able to appreciate the move.

So far very good and loving it as always :)

I know Smile Her sarees look really nice, though I've loved all of her sarees since the beginning...I'm trying to get myself a stock of them if I can find some place to order them that ships to US and isn't too expensive.  LOL  Really though, love her sarees.  I'm glad that they've toned down a bit on her makeup these past few weeks too otherwise they were putting very heavy makeup on her and Aishwarya is so naturally beautiful that the heavy makeup takes away from her natural looks...I've been watching a lot of the old epis on YT lately and whoever was her makeup artist then was amazing...they used all natural colors on her and her face really glowed...I wish they would go back to those colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113

Go to top