Tamanna's ff Destiny Chapter 13 updt. pg 36 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update dear m glad dat u r continuing tamanna's ff felt vry bad 4 abhiya dn't know when will piya 4give him u write really well continue soon nd m vry sry 4 late reply thanks 4 da pm tc:-)
abhay is trying so hard to become everything normal, i think pia need to forgive him, nice update snigdh aka goalmal
Sorry 4 late rply.Me quite busy wid my projects
U did full justice 2 tammy's update.I loved it but I feel bad 4 Abhiya.Hope both sort out their differences😳
sigi awsum dr!!!!!
but plzz make things normal again!!!!
abhay is trying really hard...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
u cont tamana ff really nice awsome superb u write ff plzzz sting pm me next time plzzz

Originally posted by snitchseeker

Tamanna Dont say that. I would rather you write it as you have better grasp for emotion. and way better than me in writing. m finally done with all ma assignments😊 so was goin through the fanfics and came across urs as well, i dint knw that u have written fics, i hav jus started reading it nd its jus amazing, will post ma comments on ur fic... i jus wnted to say that u r an amazing writer... i could actually picturise everything before ma eyes.  It feels like I am taking care of someone else's baby and it does feel like that.awww thats ao sweet😊 But Thanks for your trust dear I wont let you down.🤗m so sure of that...😊
This update is dedicated to Tamanna as a gift from me on her Birthday.
Happy Birthday Tamanna🤗  

"Pia, Pia Piaaa" Pia was startled to hear Abhay shouting for her. What on earth must have happened she wondered and shouted back  ( I am in the kitchen )her hand still in the dough she was kneading to make Pizza for Ansh. The very next moment Abhay came running inside and before Pia could just do more than wonder how handsome and yet childlike her husband looks with his dimpled smile and windswept hair Abhay scooped her up in his arms and started circling round and round all around the kitchen still shouting her name and unable to control herself started giggling.

Abhay ( bouncing her a little like a baby ) Pia I am so happy today. You are my lucky charm Pia . You won't believe what happened.

Pia ( still giggling ) – I'll believe Abhay if only you tell me.

Abhay ( excitedly ) Pia I am going to sing for A.R.Rahman Pia just imagine. My favorite composer Pia. It was always my dream to sing for him. Sing on his tunes. Pia I am so excited. You see ever since you came in my life all my dreams are coming true. And you brought along Ansh I can't ask for more. He made this family complete.  You are my life Pia, my inspiration my everything.

Pia looking at him with loving eyes encircled her arms around his neck and placed a light kiss on his lips – I am happy for you Abhay, for us. I want all our dreams to come true we will. Your, mine and ours.

Abhay made her sit on the slab of the kitchen and without taking the slightest notice of dough in her hands, took them in between his and gazed deeply in her eyes- I always dreamt of you as mine. To be loved by you, to have you side always near me. That was the one dream I was always scared will never come true. I love you Pia. Always have and always will.

He leaned forward and gently kissed her tears that were flowing from her cheeks silently. He rubbed his nosetip on hers making her smile and started kissed her slowly on her lips turning the soft nimbling of lips into a passionate one, even ignoring the ring from his cell phone.

The ring of her cell phone brought her back to reality. She looked at her cell phone it was Haseena. She quickly looked towards the clock. Its 4 p.m.

Pia cursed herself- Shit, I am late. She was supposed to meet drop Ansh at Haseena's place but of course was lost in her nostalgia. The memories which she can't help but relieve everyday.

Pia (quickly picking up the phone ) Yes Mom! I am coming got held up at somewhere, so

Haseena (at the other end )- Pia its ok I picke him up and I called to inform you that we are taking Ansh with us at my cousin's home. You remember Jeh's uncle from Austria? He came back to India and wants to see him so we are going to stay there tonite as it is quite far from here so just wanted to inform you. You don't have any objection right? I mean if you don't want…

Pia – No mom its ok, fine you don't need permission from me, you have full rights and I know you will take care of him. When are you leaving? (pauses) ok then let me bring you some of his clothes & toys for you to take. He is very choosy.

She disconnected her phone and quickly pack  few of Ansh's clothes and toys and also his favorite story books for she knew her son had developed this new habit of going to sleep only after a good dose of Mowgli, Sher Khan, Bageera and others.

Within half an hour she was at Raichand Mansion only to find a difficult Ansh dodging all attempts of Haseena to come with them.

Ansh ran to her the moment he saw his mother.

Ansh- Mom I don't want to go, you, me and dad are going to zoo this saturdy remember. What if I don't come back before Saturday? Then dad will gain get busy and we won't be going there for ages.

Pia cajoled him and convinced him that he will be back before Saturday and no matter what they will visit the Zoo.

Haseena was smiling down at the mother and son duo and was thanking God that Pia and their grandson has found the best husband and father to take care of them. However she did sense something was wrong that she can't put her fingers on.

Ansh hugging her mother and kissing her goodbye very cheerfully said to her mom- Mommy give dad a goodnight kissy from me, he says he does not get sleep until he gets one from me ok. And also say its from me.

Pia faltered at her son's innocent request but promised him the same. Haseena's sharp and experienced eyes did not miss that moment of hesitation. She was now more determined to talk Pia. Pia returned home after saying them all goodbye. Its only after that she entered her home she realized that this is the first time since that night she was alone with Abhay at her house. Which meant no pretense of normalcy, but the thought definitely makes her feel awkward and a bit frightened. Though  she knew that Abhay has stopped drinking and he won't repeat the same mistakes again the thought of her & him in the same house as total strangers still pains her and makes her heart bleed. Won't he ask where Ansh is? Should she answer him or will she walk away? Is not she angry with him. Does not the absence. Will he be hurt if she does not answer him or worry? What would she do? Leave a note on fridge probably.

While she was fighting her inner dilemma, as if on cue Abhay entered the house and looked at an exhausted and confused Pia seating on the sofa her eyes closed.     

Hope you enjoyed it. Take cre TC     

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

amazing dr...

is d 1st part really happen or pia was just thinking...
nyc update... i hope dis night brings abhay pia closer n i hope pia will be able 2 forgive abhay...
i think she has started trusting pia...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
 amazing update sings .
red wala part  was superb .
abhiya alone in house .hope they get close to each other .
why u stop writing there . continue soon . i can't wait for next .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
will send pms later goodnight all