Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tamanna's ff Destiny Chapter 13 updt. pg 36 (Page 3)

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
do send me a PM please. Update soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Dad we will go to the zoo this Sunday won't we? An excited Ansh asked peeing over his bowl of cereals. Abhay looked at him & side glanced towards Pia who was preparing Ansh's lunch box in the corner. He gave a dazzling smile to Ansh & replied – Of course we will but before that you have to stick by the deal ok?

Ansh grimaced- I have been good all week. I did not irritate mom, did all my homework, and drank the milk without any fuss & today I am going to rock the science test just like you did in your show yesterday.

Abhay grinned at his son delighted at the apparent pride in his voice for his father. After more than two months absence from the music world last night was an eventful night in Abbacy's life as he made a comeback with his new album "Regret" in its launch party at a big Five star hotel in the city. His fans that were eagerly waiting his return were thrilled with each & every song that he performed live after a long time. The news of his comeback with a new soulful album spread like a fire.

Ansh was there with him the little one had a blast in there meeting his favorite stars at the event & also basking in the affection he received from them.

Abhay now going through his schedule for the day smiled at him & said- Ok rocker boy to the Zoo it is. Now go & get your stuff I'll drop you to school.

Yayyy you are the best dad- running to his mom. "Mom did you heard that we are going to the zoo zoo .

Pia looking at him - Yes I heard it & you know what I have a very good mind of leaving you with the monkeys in there seeing that you behave like them only.

Ansh grinned mischievously & ducking his mom's mock slap ran to get his stuff back.

Abhay looking at her staring pensively to where Ansh ran to- Pia…uhh…I forgot to tell you. He was insisting to go to the zoo & I promised him we will go together..and…

"We will go together," finished Pia determinedly without turning towards him, ' if I can live with you under the same roof for my son's happiness then I can definitely go out with you too. In fact come to think of it few hours outside will be more better than being cooped together in the same house. I can live with that."

She left without any further words leaving a broken & shattered Abhay behind her, fighting his tears of remorse back as Ansh came running back.

After dropping  Ansh to the school as he drove to his recording studio he reflected that how within a short time his whole life has turned topsy turvy.

A month has passed since that incident when he lost his control over his angst, his restraint, sanity, reasoning & above all his Pia. True she came back & with Ansh, Haseena, Chand & friends around she does her best to keep things normal. But behind closed doors they were two strangers, she barely acknowledges him let alone talk to him. Innumerable times he had tried to talk to her beg her for her to forgive but all to no avail.

Pia bolted herself in her room and sank on the floor. She clenched her hands in tight fist tried to control the tears that she refused to shed but it overflowed her eyes no matter how hard she restraints them.

Tears for what she asked herself. A broken heart, a broken family or  broken relationship? Why did this happen to us? Why?

After crying  herself hoarse and knowing full well they will come again she got up & went to the wash room & washed her face. She went down to her studio and looked at her current piece of art for her clients a newly married couple who requested her to make a beautiful painting of a place which resembles their happy place.

A green meadow, waterfall running nearby and several beautiful flowers adorning the view resembling a happy, care free Eden's garden like place. A place where everything is beautiful & perfect love filled its air.

A place that was once her and Abhay's world and now it is lost.

Friends I have tried my best to continue it without losing its essence do leave your comments on this one. Criticsm is allowedSmile

Edited by snitchseeker - 26 December 2011 at 1:57am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya07swtgirl_tinaTISA0711minibsp2007nanz_2211shivanirajputsohiniluvsmusichema_rawatpurple_shadozsweety_crazedBhataktiAtma.SANDY_ROSE_Chits_adniloverDivya6696--Rose--alicia212sunflower52--Siva----sumana13--Abhiya_VisuAkshi0019---Priya---.rumki.ilove99..tora.tangled.SheDevil.Chashmish.bellaaaFearless_Loverbookworm-ALS--BeyondHorizon.SmokeySilence..Rashmi...Bournville..

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
snigs it was wonderful..i loved it! Abhay is trying really hard to get things back to normal..hope it happens soon..

Edited by peehu24 - 26 December 2011 at 2:58am

snitchseeker

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
do continue!!!its lovely.

snitchseeker

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
res

edited

hey you did a great jobClapfab...just fab...i loved this update...the update was extremely smooth...it went with the original extremely well!
continue soon...please...i mean the other ones too...Embarrassed

Edited by hpoirotac - 26 December 2011 at 2:20am

snitchseeker

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Snigs, its wonderful. I am really glad you continued tamanna's FF. Continue soon!Smile will be waiting

Edited by anjali.K - 26 December 2011 at 2:49am

snitchseeker

Neytiri Senior Member
Neytiri
Neytiri

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Wndrful snigs. I lvd it.cntnue soon dr.

snitchseeker

TISA0711 Senior Member
TISA0711
TISA0711

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Awesome snig.bechare abhiya.wonder whn they wll sort their probs.nd sweety,thnx for updating.it is so nice of u to cont da ff.

snitchseeker

Go to top