Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tamanna's ff Destiny Chapter 13 updt. pg 36 (Page 27)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Monkey Wink YoyoUPDATE

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
updateCry
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

The irritating noise of her cell phone woke her up. She looked at the clock its 9 pm. She took the cell phone and received it seeing  Haseena  calling.

Pia- Hey mom hi. 

Haseena (hysterically) - Pia where are you? Everything alright with you all?

Pia (confused) - Mom relax what happened? Everything is fine.

Haseena - Good good don't get out of the house ok. 

Pia- Mom what is it? What happened? I am at home waiting...for...Abhay...to come home actually.

A still silence followed which made Pia grip the cell phone harder in fear of the unknown and she does not know why?

Pia -Mom you there?

Haseena - Pia where is Abhay?

Pia- No, he has a conference regarding his new album or something in a hotel. 

She was suddenly embarrassed at the situation. There was a time when she would have known exactly where Abhay is & what is he doing?

Haseena (her voice breaking pia musings)- Where is Abhay Pia? Which hotel?

Pia- I...I...don't know Mom. But maybe it's the Hyatts. Why mom.

Haseena (her voice now  shaking)- Pia there is a series of bomb blast in the big hotels of the city and in chaos everywhere. There is one in Hyatt too.

The cell slipped from her hand and she could actually feel herself getting cold. Every nerve in her body, every drops of blood seemed to be frozen. Only Haseena's voice echoing in her head. Series of bomb blast even in Hyatt. It's like Dj vu all over again. People telling her how Jeh her husband met an accident. Is it happening again? Was she to lose everything all over again?

Fear paralyzing her in the place and the next thing she knew everything went black.

Her eyelids felt heavy, and she could feel a painful lump in her head. She heard whispers and for a moment could not comprehend whats happening, then suddenly as though puzzles clicking in its places she remembered- Abhay click. Hyatt click. Bomb. Click.

Her eyes flew open she sat back in a jerk. Haseena rushed to her.

Haseena- Pia you gave us such a fright passing out like that. We came to your house and saw you lying on the floor.

Pia (hysterically tears flowing down her face)- Mom... Abhay...where is he...Is...is...he...de..dead? 

Haseena (trying to calm her)- Shh.. Pia no he is not dead. Pia listen to me.

Pia- Then lets go I wanna see him mom please lets go.

Haseena-Pia listen its still dangerous out there, (trying to restraint Pia ). Chand has told us to stay put here. They found him Pia, they did found him.

Pia (now crying loudly like she is some mad woman)- then let me see him. You are lying he is dead is not it that's why you don't let me see him. Let me go.

Haseena (sternly)- Pia listen to me. I am not lying. And I won't lie Abhay is not entirely unscatched. He was out of the hotel but the blast had its impact on him as it took place moments after he came out. He is injured badly yes. But I am sure he will live Pia. He is undergoing surgery please calm down if not for you than for Ansh's sake.

As soon as she heard Ansh's name Pia flunged herself at Haseena and broke down completely.

Pia- Mom I don't want to lose Abhay...Ansh and I will not make it without him. I am sorry I am sorry for everything please...please mom bring him back please mom please.. I love him Ansh loves him he is his father...what will he do? What will I do?? Mom do something.

Haseena- Pia he will come back I promise he will.

Holding a sobbing Pia tightly in her arms she prayed to god with all her might.

Hours later Chand sent a car at Pia's home to bring them to the hospital. Unknown of what lay ahead Pia hold on to Ansh close to her heart and walked towards Chand who stood 10 steps away with a grave face.

Important Note: This update is short, and I know there are lots of crying in it,and probably not at all upto the likings of you all. But this update is also a homage or tribute to those families who lost their loved ones in the face of terror and mindless killings, in the name of religion greater goods etc. No intention of hurting anyone's feeling. My heart goes out to those families.  

Edited by snitchseeker - 24 May 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75TISA0711himanshu1990rockstarashuhema_rawatPrincess_Mansi-Alone--Sonia-MRS.SSOlove.piyaliarunsunita_gmSANDY_ROSEBhataktiAtma.anjali0111Nirju99bubble_..juhi..--Rose--sukanyaa_Chits_--Siva--Courageous_Leoheena_mehtaalicia212MS-meghasharmailove99Akshi0019SheDevil..tora.tangled.RmukMaria-capribellaaabookworm-ALS--Fearless_Loverflora212Trouble..SmokeySilence...Bournville..BeyondHorizonHaymurS.Shiva.

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Nooo...sings! What hv u done? ShockedAbhay ko blomb bast hogaya...damn it!Cry
Pls dont do this!!Cry
I mean dont kill the hero of the ff...LOL
Pls pls pls make him fine other wise i will not spare u...ROFL!!!ROFL
And update soon...Wink

Edited by flora212 - 25 May 2012 at 3:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmsnitchseeker

..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
NOOO!!!!Snigi wat did u do?????? abhay.bomb blast...!!!!plz aisa mat kroCryCry
plzzz...update soon...

Edited by -juhi-lily- - 25 May 2012 at 5:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
oh abhay injured in bomb blast!!!ShockedCry
Cryhope he is fine...n come back soon

Edited by anjali0111 - 25 May 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Snigs yaar wat have u done? Cry Please dont let anything happen to Abhay Cry Hope Pia realises her mistakes atleast now. I guess she has already realised it. Ansh loves Abhay so much, I dont want tat poor kid to lose his dad Ouch

Thanks for making this update a homage to 26/11. It was much needed. We can all live in peace and harmony, I wonder why people kill each other in the name of religion and caste Cry In the midst of all, its only innocents who pay the price for no fault of theirs Cry

Edited by mandy1024 - 25 May 2012 at 2:10am
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
OMG Snigs, what have you done. You better not do any serious damage to Abhay and return him back to Pia ASAP

Edited by ..dishu.. - 24 May 2012 at 11:29pm

Go to top