Tamanna's ff Destiny Chapter 13 updt. pg 36 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..dishu..

OMG Snigs, what have you done. You better not do any serious damage to Abhay and return him back to Pia ASAP

Ok Dishu tumhara hukum sir ankhon pe๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Snigie! I knew it, I knew it, something wrong was going to happen!
Now you better not make Abhay lose his memories or have any pshychological problem because I am so going to kill you if that  happens๐Ÿ˜ก
Make him fine...!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ you will kill me jhalmuri how can u say that๐Ÿ˜ญ i was actually planning on sending him to coma ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by snitchseeker

๐Ÿ˜ฒ you will kill me jhalmuri how can u say that๐Ÿ˜ญ i was actually planning on sending him to coma ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hate you๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by Rmuk

Nice update yaar, but really a sad one. Yea, it's really sad when all these things happens, and people lose their dear ones due to all this unnecessary reasons bomb blasting is one of them. I feel miserable when I myself hear such things. Really nice update, u made me cry too. Hope abhay is fine here. Pls pls pls continue soon and pm me.

Romi thanks for ur comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
plz update yaar... kitna waqt ho gaya... waiting
Originally posted by --peehu--

nice update. Hope abhay would be fine
thanks Peehu๐Ÿ˜Š

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75,  himanshu1990,  shreyadosi,  Princess_Mansi,  arunsunita_gm,  TISA07,  vishti.dvdanjali0111,  Nirju99,  rashi.rose,  abc123chiti,  _Sonu_,  spn-abhay,  Alicia2001,  hema_rawatcharmingkiller,  -juhi-lily-,  flora212,  -Sonia-,  zoozoo123,  --Siva--,  MS-meghasharma,  sdollmandy1024,  maria_mahar,  bookworm-ALS--,  abhiyan_soni,  luckdiya,  bellaaa,  abhiya_pkyekRmuk,  ilove99,  heena_mehta,  Phoenix.Xeelan,  ..tora.tangled.,  ..dishu..,  cuteshrishti,  .Shiva.

Thank you everyone for ur support and comment and soory for not replying anyone individually sorry below is the next update hop u all like it

Pia inched towards with a sleeping Ansh in her lap.

Chand- You should not have brought him here. He is not in good shape.

Pia's trembled and her body shaking, tears ready to spill from her eyes.

Chand raising an eye brow- He is alive Pia but still unconscious. His driver did not make it and Abhay was lucky he survived though he is injured badly.

Pia's knees gave away and had Haseena not caught her she would have fallen on the floor with Ansh then & there only.

Chand took Ansh from her while Haseena steadied her up.

Pia- Can I see him? Please!!!

Chand- Docs are examining him Pia. Let them come out and then if they allow..

He shrugged in a non committal jerk. Pia waited for ten more minutes which felt like decades to her, the docs came out, informed that Abhay is stable yet unconscious and permitted Pia to see him. Pia went inside and felt like she was reliving another nightmare. Abhay with his face partially bandaged on left side, plasters on his leg, the IV's dripping drops of energy and life on him. She rushed towards him and put her hand on his heart to ensure it was breathing.

She sat beside him holding his hands and stroking his face lovingly, whispering in his ears for him to come back.

Pia (stroking him)- Abhay get well soon baby, I love you, I need you Ansh needs you. You come back and I promise everything will be alright. We will be as happy as we were please.

She kept by his side all night. Haseena took Ansh with her and Chand was forced to leave aaround mid night by Pia who assured him she would be fine. She kept talking to Abhay about nothing in particular, not knowing when sleep overpowered her eyelids.

Sometime during dawn or early morning Pia woke up with a start and saw a pair of tired but the most beautiful blue eyes staring at her.

She sat up straight and looked at Abahy- Abhay, you are awake!!! Let me call the doctors. She called doctors and hovered around them while the docs examined Abhay.

Doctor- Your husband is completely fine now apart from the fact that he has suffered injuries which will heal and he needs rest.

Pia (smiled) -  I'll take good care of him.

She went near Abhay who kept staring at her.

Pia (holding his hands)- You scared me out of my wits. Do you know how much worried I was and everybody else? Were you giving up on us? On me?

Abhay was surprised by her behavior. It was like the past few months never happened. That cursed night never happened. Pia saw the confusion in his eyes and smiled at him. Leaning forward she caressed his cheeks

Pia- your questions will be answered but not now you need rest and I need to inform everyone you are awake.

Abhay ( his voice barely audible)- Ansh??

Pia- you want to meet him? Now?

Abhay- yes!! Him and you were the last thing I remembered when that blast happened. All I wanted was to see you and him. Bring him to me I want to hold him to believe I am here.

Pia controlled her emotions at that moment. Despite everything that happened he still loves her and Ansh to that extent, was overwhelming for her. Ofcourse she always knew he loved her, but today she knows she and her son meant the world to her.

Pia (her voice choking)- I'll tell mom to bring him too. he will be happy.

Abhay- Hope, he recognizes me in this "The Mummy suit" referring to his bandages. Pia gave him a re assuring smile. He looked at her and hesitated and asked her- Are we ok?

Pia- we are farv from ok Abhay, but we got to start somewhere right?

With this she left to inform everyone of his coming around. Abhay sighed closed his eyes re living the look of concern and love in Pia's eyes hoping for hope.

One Month later

Abhay was back at home still recovering. Hundreds of fan mails wishing him a speedy recovery arrives their home almost everyday, and a stream of visitors, friends etc. in . Chand and Haseena were a regular visitor at home. Pia is taking care of him like he is a baby. His bandages are yet to be cut, he still needs the help of a walking stick to move, and is already sick of the medicines that Pia shoves down his throat clockwise. But despite all his complains and grumbling he is happy, happy that Pia atleast seems to have put issues behind her if not forgotten them for the time being. They both know they have to face the music soon but were happy to delay the moment. On top of that Ansh seems to be over the moon now that he gets so much time to spend with Abhay. Initially he was scared of the bandages but now spends all his time in Abhay and Pia's bedroom doing his homework in front of him and waits for his approval, talks non- stop of his school activities.

One night after putting Ansh on bed Pia came back to her room, to find Abhay searching feverently for something in his closet.

Pia- Abhay yopu need help for something?

Abhay- Yeah...what...no..no...no I was just checking my stuff.

Pia- why you so nervous than what is it? Let me see.

Pia went past Abhay ignoring his protest and dug deeper in the closet. After a few minutes of groping around in the dark her hand hit a large box. Pia pulled it out and noticed the morbid expression on Abhay's face. He sighed in defeat. Pia opened the lid of the box and saw a beautiful custom made tiny statue made of crystal about the size of her palm snuggled in a velvet cloth inside. It was a statue of a smiling man & woman with two little children in between them sitting on a bench. Underneath it it was written "Happy Anniversary & a happy future to us". A letter was neatly folded inside it.

The letter in Abhay's handwriting said:-

Hi dear my best buddy cum love of my life cum wifey cum mother of my kids.

I know you are mad at me coz I drive you crazy, with all the do's and don't's but truth is I can't help it, so here it is. You know this beautiful statue I ordered for you for our 1st Anniversary. I know its four month early, but seeing you all irritated and annoyed on me I decided to give it to you now, so that whenever you feel I am overbearing you simply look at it remember that it is for this happily ever after I am doing.

Love yours Abhay ๐Ÿ˜Š

She realized now. Abhay was not searching for anything he was hiding it. Looking at the clock strike 12.00 she realized her marriage with her best friend completed its first year. A year of realization, falling in love, losing loved one, and losing each other. Its time they talk and get each others back. They need each other, love each other and can't live without each other.

P.S I hope the chapter was not boring and you all like it๐Ÿค—

Edited by snitchseeker - 11 years ago

Sniggy it wasn remotely boring dear! Love, love, loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Am glad Abhay is back. I was so worried on reading some comments of yours that said he might goto coma ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank GOD u changed ur mind ๐Ÿค— It was so beautiful, emotional, I have no words to describe n does Pia still wanna blame him for anything? If she does I swear I'll murder her myself ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Abhay loved her so much. I wish now she sets things right n what is this yaar?  U ended it at a point where I was most curious to know what would happen next ๐Ÿ˜ก Now I'll assure u I'll hound u for updates ๐Ÿ˜†

BRILLIANT Sniggy ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for such a lovely update ๐Ÿค—
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Nice update Snigz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿค—
Try to continue soon๐Ÿ˜†