Tamanna's ff Destiny Chapter 13 updt. pg 36 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)(update)
Sorry guys something came up in laptop will have to repair it then will be able to update
we will wait dr!!!!
just repair it soon!!!!
ok Snigs, will wait but update soon😊
Jaldi repair karwao snig we are waiting!
Will be waiting! But repair soon.

Abhay was  rooted in the doorway for a while when he entered to find a sleeping Pia in the couch, stirring memories  from those happy days when, he would often took a sleeping Pia to their bedroom after coming home late t night form recording or shows. He used to wake her up often with a kiss that would soon lead to then making some passionate love and giggling like idiots later muffling their voices so as not to wake up Abhi. A grin curled around Abhay's as he remembered one particular incident where he actually put her in the bathtub with ice cold water showering over her. Poor Abhay. Pia got so miffed with him that she actually threw him out of the bedroom with his pillows and blanket and made him sleep on the living room couch. It took Abhay several flower bouquets and three designer bags of Gucci to made up with her.

Pia woke up suddenly and a found a grinning Abhay looking lost in his own world. It was a smile she loved. For a moment she forgot how angry she was with him and just kept sitting admiring him and his cute dimpled smile. A smile that can melt mountain, and her heart too. All she wanted at that moment is too hug him with all her might and never let go.

The loud ring of the telephone bought them back to their reality and both avoided each other's gaze while Pia ran to pick up the call.

Abhi on the other side of the telephone: Mom, you did not called me once. I am angry.

Pia (smiling at her son's anger)- I am sorry honey mommy was a bit busy and then she dozed off.

Abhi- Is dad home? Can I talk to him?

Pia (a bit hesitant)- yeah sure I'll give him the phone.

She looked around to find Abhay not in the room. He must have gone to refresh himself, thought Pia. She sighed. This was what was bothering her. The necessity of talking to Abhay without Abhi as a connecting link or the reason to talk between them. For the past few weeks it was Abhi who was binding them together. Whatever little talks they had together was just for Abhi. Even now she needs him to cajole their son who was clearly missing his father even though he has been gone less than few hours.

Pia- He just came home sweety, you do one thing you go to sleep and I'll tell him to call you tomorrow morning ok?

Abhi- I wanna talk to dad. I wanna tell him about the little tune I made while in the cr mommy please. And plus Granny does not know any good stories like dad does. How will I go to sleep?

Pia did not know what to do. She put Abhi on hold and went inside the bedroom. She could hear the shower running. She knocked at the bathroom door and a while later a very wet  Abhay peeped hi head out of the door.  

Pia simply stared at him for few moments. His hair dripping wet, he looked simply irresistible.

Abhay(confused at her staring)- you need something.

Pia (going scarlet at her staring act)-Abhi is with..

Abhay- I know. (before she could say anything).Haseena aunty called me in the evening to tell me he is with them.

This stunned Pia for a moment. Why did mom called Abhay to tell him that? Surely, Pia would have told him that. Or would she?

Pia was sure now that whatever she was telling Haseena she did not buy anything and must have known all is not well between them and maybe that's why she called Abhay herself thinking she, pia might not have told him. Somehow her pride must have stand in between them. That though hurt her.

Pia- He wants to talk with you. He is refusing to go to sleep until you talk with him.

Abhay- Now? I mean tell him I am calling him in a few minutes.

Pia- he won't listen to me. He is very stubborn. 

Abhay (muttered under his breath) - Like mother, like son.

Pia (sternly)- Whats that??

Abhay(hastily)- umm.. nothing you talk with him I am coming.

She turned to go and smiled a little despite of herself. She had heard his mutterings. Its true Abhi has her stubborn streak.

After an hour of conversation with his dad, which included a mini bed time story Abhi blew both of them a good night kiss over the phone (it was on speaker so Pia could also hear each and ever word of her son)and passed it to Haseena, who was probably standing all the time nearby.

Haseena (sounding relieved)- Thanks Abhay. I must say you are a very good story teller too.

Abhay smiled a little and said thanks.

Haseena- And tell Pia not to worry about Abhi too much. He is fine.

Pia- Mom I know he is I am not worrying over anything.

Haseena- But you should Pia.

Both Abhay and Pia looked at each other simply confused.

Haseena went on- You should worry about yourself. You and Abhay. Abhi is a kid now but not for long. He might not see or understands it but he sense too and he is scared. Of being alone in a house with three people. And one more thing a marriage is made of two people and it also breaks because of those two people. You both suffered a great loss and both were wrong in dealing with pain. Try to do some damage control before It's too late. And Pia just one thing I love you and want you to be happy, but you can't be happy by bottling up your fears and grieve. I don't want to know what happened or why. But I do know it can't be anyone person's fault. I want you two to think about it. Goodnight and god bless you.

She hung up leaving both Abhay and Pia at a loss for words.     

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
Wow, sings lovely update but a short one! But i want to see abhiya coochico. Well update soon!!!!!!!!
awesome snigi...loved it...i really hope haseena's words will put sense in both of them...n will sought out their probs soon...
finally kisine to akl ki baat ki. good job haseena