Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Prem and simar takes blessings from all. Maataji asks simar did she take blessings from everyone and simar replies "yes".Maataji teolls that she didn't take blessings from Roli.Everyone 😲😲😲

Just saw the promo...!!!
Edited by Yaminibandi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yaminibandi

Prem and simar takes blessings from all. Maataji asks simar did she take blessings from everyone and simar replies "yes".Maataji teolls that she didn't take blessings from Roli.Everyone 😲😲😲

Just saw the promo...!!!

here is the link:
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/profile?user=TvShowPromo&v=gbiVWpkbZo8&view=videos
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
age old plot, younger sister jeethani and older sis the devarin, aa drama was also made way back on this on star, two sis get married aohh yaeah kundli or something.

if the sisters are togehter then none can break them , in bidai , sadhna rectified it by saying that for me my sis will aways be jeji and that relation is first and she took the blessing of her devrani( her older sis)  here i doubt both roli and simar are that inteligent.

now be prepared for the whole saas bahu lari saga by favoring one more than other. sid should send roli to college ASAP
sagark thumbnail
upra pls give the proper link to see it.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagark

@ sagark - Made a separate new post.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's not so bad. Even in Balika Vadhu, Gehna is younger than Sumitra and its very sweet how G says Jiji to S always  and Bhairon calls G Bhabhisa. They keep their relations beautifully.

And whenver experiece is reqd, G always comes to S to ask her opinion as an elder more worldly wise bahu.

If Roli n Simar continue to have a good equation, these silly tactics won't create any rifts.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't understand what is the issue in taking Roli's ashirwaad. In relationship now she is Simar's jetani. So the relationship deserves it. Even in other terms Simar can fall her life long on Roli's feet for the things she did for her. Roli had literally sacrificed her future for Simar. So their is nothing lost if Simar takes Roli's aashirwaad.
Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagark

Here's it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbiVWpkbZo8

sagark thumbnail
Yes roli did a lot for simar but according to relations simar is the elder sister and an elder dosent take arshirwaad from the younger. Not only in the show but also in reality the younger sister or brother take blessings from the elder ones not the elders taking from the smaller ones.

And so what if she is her jethani, that dosent mean that simar should bow down and take blessings from roli. they both love each other truely from their heart and i dont think they both need to bow down and take bleesings from each other.

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree that elder sis does not take aashirwaad from younger one. I would have felt better if Simar was ok abt it and rRoli upset...Simar need not have felt so shocked and upset. Falling on feet, aashirwaad are mere formalities. What matters more is true love. What a slap it would have been for Maataji if Simar was cool abt it instead of getting shocked.