Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rathod..unaware of Tapasya's past? (Page 2)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
haha ...I never knew rathore jee was such a fool to not know  for what crime she was in jail...aka the murder attempt n why she was thrown out of bundela house first time ...lolzzzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

plus he also forgot this same woman cheated him for the lure of extra money when they were gambling together LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by FunLyfe

Originally posted by nb.neha

Originally posted by FunLyfe

Since Rathod had bailed out Tapasya, somehow I was under the impression that he accepted her knowing everything about her.Confused..this means he bailed her out but did not know why she was in jail at the first place?
But yesterday's episode showed he knew nothing about Vansh...hmmm...this is interesting.Wink
So he does not know that tapasya was behind Vansh's many miseries & untimely death...

What would be his reaction on knowing the real facts, I hope he speaks to Veer & not just trust nani..

Possible he  might have a similar shady past & hence forgive Tapasya...may be we will also get to see some details on Rathod's previous marriage.

But how Tapsaya's past gets discovered by Rathod would be interesting to watch.

Please no actor bashing here.

so far most sensible post on IF after the new track. yes he knows nothing about tapasya's past where she has been cruel to iccha in each possible way. he knows she doesnt like iccha but doesnt know what all she has done esplly forcing iccha's huby(vansh) to commit suicide... this will surely come as a shocker for him.

@bold: this is wat i hv been telling to members here but i guess its of no use. rude comments n posts forces others to get rude too

Thanks neha, yes, if Rathod does not know about Tapasya's past, & comes to know of the real truth then he is in for a shock!!!  but going by the cvs way, he will never know the entire truth,only bits & pieces what nani gave to him, unless he takes the initiative & talks to veer or jogi.

But if Rathod has married Tapasya without knowing these facts, then I'm not much upset with him.LOL

its a blunder by cvs, that rathod bailed Tapasya & didn't know that she was jailed for conspiring to murder iccha or instigating Vansh to commit suicide.
I hope this part of Rathod coming to know of Tapasya's past is directed well...chances are he will forgive her still.Confused...as they have a kid to take care off now!

@bold: LOL thats a diff story yaar. but how can u fall in love with a woman has been imprisoned who is gambling...n moreover isnt reluctant to sleep with a stranger? how can u fall highly truly deeply in love like this?? n then iccha's character is blamed Confused

True..impossible things do happen in uttaran, LOL, very difficult to comprehend some one falling so madly in love with a character like Tappu. also tappu is reluctant to reveal her past to rathod, why does she expect Rathod to confide in her at the drop of a hat!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.nehatiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

haha ...I never knew rathore jee was such a fool to not know  for what crime she was in jail...aka the murder attempt n why she was thrown out of bundela house first time ...lolzzzLOL

plus he also forgot this same woman cheated him for the lure of extra money when they were gambling together LOL

Aru...I think he has not forgotten this @red, in fact some of these qualities of her could have attracted him to her.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skyarunima_LUITtiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hehe @vijaya:  so true..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

Go to top