Uttaran

Rathod..unaware of Tapasya's past?

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Rathod had bailed out Tapasya, somehow I was under the impression that he accepted her knowing everything about her.😕..this means he bailed her out but did not know why she was in jail at the first place?
But yesterday's episode showed he knew nothing about Vansh...hmmm...this is interesting.😉
So he does not know that tapasya was behind Vansh's many miseries & untimely death...

What would be his reaction on knowing the real facts, I hope he speaks to Veer & not just trust nani..

Possible he  might have a similar shady past & hence forgive Tapasya...may be we will also get to see some details on Rathod's previous marriage.

But how Tapsaya's past gets discovered by Rathod would be interesting to watch.

Please no actor bashing here. Edited by FunLyfe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well if he had known...he would have stayed away from her...CV's are the one's who have bailed her out...

maybe uttaran's CV will be hired by A.Raja and other criminals in future...😉
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best explaination is CVs have already forgotten their own storyline and that they showed that Rathor was the one who bailed out Tapasya...

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FunLyfe

Since Rathod had bailed out Tapasya, somehow I was under the impression that he accepted her knowing everything about her.😕..this means he bailed her out but did not know why she was in jail at the first place?
But yesterday's episode showed he knew nothing about Vansh...hmmm...this is interesting.😉
So he does not know that tapasya was behind Vansh's many miseries & untimely death...

What would be his reaction on knowing the real facts, I hope he speaks to Veer & not just trust nani..

Possible he  might have a similar shady past & hence forgive Tapasya...may be we will also get to see some details on Rathod's previous marriage.

Please no actor bashing here.

so far most sensible post on IF after the new track. yes he knows nothing about tapasya's past where she has been cruel to iccha in each possible way. he knows she doesnt like iccha but doesnt know what all she has done esplly forcing iccha's huby(vansh) to commit suicide... this will surely come as a shocker for him.

@bold: this is wat i hv been telling to members here but i guess its of no use. rude comments n posts forces others to get rude too

FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

so far most sensible post on IF after the new track. yes he knows nothing about tapasya's past where she has been cruel to iccha in each possible way. he knows she doesnt like iccha but doesnt know what all she has done esplly forcing iccha's huby(vansh) to commit suicide... this will surely come as a shocker for him.

@bold: this is wat i hv been telling to members here but i guess its of no use. rude comments n posts forces others to get rude too

Thanks neha, yes, if Rathod does not know about Tapasya's past, & comes to know of the real truth then he is in for a shock!!!  but going by the cvs way, he will never know the entire truth,only bits & pieces what nani gave to him, unless he takes the initiative & talks to veer or jogi.

But if Rathod has married Tapasya without knowing these facts, then I'm not much upset with him.😆

its a blunder by cvs, that rathod bailed Tapasya & didn't know that she was jailed for conspiring to murder iccha or instigating Vansh to commit suicide.
I hope this part of Rathod coming to know of Tapasya's past is directed well...chances are he will forgive her still.😕...as they have a kid to take care off now!

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please no actor bashing here.

Tapasya was put behind bars by Veer for the attempt on Ichcha's life. I vaguely remember that Veer had told inspector that since Vansh's death is suicide he would not like to bring any charges against Tapasya as he doesn't want to dishonor Bundela family's name.

Rathod had bailed Tapasya but since the case against her is murder attempt there is every chance that he may not know about her involvement regarding Vansh.  This scenario definitely shows what sort of a person he is...bailing out almost a murderer and never bothered to ask her details about it. Definitely he is not an angel nor someone to put up on a pedestal...

@red. I agree with you. this wud be interesting but the way cvs are now hell bent on showing Tapasya all "pure & innocent " now may be it will just be our wish. After all CVs are known for their knack of pushing everything under carpet. I am sure Rathod will forgive her after knowing everything as we have heard him say umpteen times that past is past and he doesn't care about it but the now & future.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Tapasya was put behind bars by Veer for the attempt on Ichcha's life. I vaguely remember that Veer had told inspector that since Vansh's death is suicide he would not like to bring any charges against Tapasya as he doesn't want to dishonor Bundela family's name.

Rathod had bailed Tapasya but since the case against her is murder attempt there is every chance that he may not know about her involvement regarding Vansh.  This scenario definitely shows what sort of a person he is...bailing out almost a murderer and never bothered to ask her details about it. Definitely he is not an angel nor someone to put up on a pedestal...

@red. I agree with you. this wud be interesting but the way cvs are now hell bent on showing Tapasya all "pure & innocent " now may be it will just be our wish. After all CVs are known for their knack of pushing everything under carpet. I am sure Rathod will forgive her after knowing everything as we have heard him say umpteen times that past is past and he doesn't care about it but the now & future.

Hi dreamz,  seeing you after a long time on the forum..😊
@bold, yup, it was for that..so forgiving taps for Vansh shouldn't be a big deal..😕
rathod interested to know about Vansh could be a track to bring Sid back to the story...never know.

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks neha, yes, if Rathod does not know about Tapasya's past, & comes to know of the real truth then he is in for a shock!!!  but going by the cvs way, he will never know the entire truth,only bits & pieces what nani gave to him, unless he takes the initiative & talks to veer or jogi.

But if Rathod has married Tapasya without knowing these facts, then I'm not much upset with him.😆

its a blunder by cvs, that rathod bailed Tapasya & didn't know that she was jailed for conspiring to murder iccha or instigating Vansh to commit suicide.
I hope this part of Rathod coming to know of Tapasya's past is directed well...chances are he will forgive her still.😕...as they have a kid to take care off now!

@bold: ðŸ˜† thats a diff story yaar. but how can u fall in love with a woman has been imprisoned who is gambling...n moreover isnt reluctant to sleep with a stranger? how can u fall highly truly deeply in love like this?? n then iccha's character is blamed ðŸ˜•
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha ...I never knew rathore jee was such a fool to not know  for what crime she was in jail...aka the murder attempt n why she was thrown out of bundela house first time ...lolzzz😆😆😆😆😆😆

plus he also forgot this same woman cheated him for the lure of extra money when they were gambling together 😆

FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

@bold: ðŸ˜† thats a diff story yaar. but how can u fall in love with a woman has been imprisoned who is gambling...n moreover isnt reluctant to sleep with a stranger? how can u fall highly truly deeply in love like this?? n then iccha's character is blamed ðŸ˜•

True..impossible things do happen in uttaran, 😆, very difficult to comprehend some one falling so madly in love with a character like Tappu. also tappu is reluctant to reveal her past to rathod, why does she expect Rathod to confide in her at the drop of a hat!!