AN OPEN LETTER FOR MY LOVELY 'MAANEET' FRIENDS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
awsome letter dear!!! and i share ur feelings... i never thot i wud share dis but i want to..my fiance broke up with me in the beginning of 2010. i was shattered, i stopped living... one day i discovered this wonderful serial called GHSP and started watching. slowly started living again, dreaming again. it gave me the courage to be strong and myself again...today wen i hav to bid it goodbye i just know it is jst nt a soap, its a part of my life... i owe sooo much to GHSP and offcourse GURTI who gave life to MAANEET. i jst kno they will be my heart forever...thank you GHSP... thank you GURTI... thank you GEET FORUM... U ROCK
kangana--couldn't agree more with u...
I completely supporting you Kankana...Really I dont know when I came  back from this upset!  In two years, I scheduled all my programe based on geet's timings..9.30 pm, 11 p.m. and morning 9.30 am..I dont know what can I do this time.I am completely blank...with upset...without maaneet...how? Why this new channel take this cruel decision against to geet's loyal fans... I also expecting...Maaneet defenitly come back with bang...with these creaters..

i just hate  this feeling...like you even i wonder what will i do during the airing time of geet after the show ends on 15th december...and to make things worst...it falls on my birthday...😭birthday ke kin aisa gift koyi milta hain kya...😭this definitely gonna be the worst birthday ever...😭

am feeling so sad and depressed all the time..😭.and i just hate it...am like addicted to the show the couples the lead the canst and crew...i mean everything related to GHSP...this gonna be so so difficult after the show ends...

but i really wish that the forum remains active with us GHSP fans even after the show ends...and then am still keeping fingers crossed for a season 2...but i wonder whether there will be one...

i usually dont cry...it's really difficult to make me cry...but then this whole week am like on the verge of crying and am damn sure that am gonna cry while seeing the last episode now...gosh...it so hurts to see the serial coming to an end...why do good things not remain for long...😭

i really wish that LIFE OK is a super duper flop...😑...i just hate that channel along with the channel name...super flop name...😑...after putting an end to our beloved GHSP how can they expect LIFE to be OK!!!!!!!!!!!😑

Kanu my acp.
Tune wo sb kh diya jo mein apne /hamare maaneet ke liye feel karti hu. Inse kb zindagi jud gyi pta hi nhi chla.
Plz come back gurti. I can't imagine my life without u. Na jane ab kya hoga
Originally posted by memad

kangana--couldn't agree more with u...

my name is not Kangana dear ...

very truely said Kankana...

I am continuously crying...first i was pretending to be alright when I heard this news of GHSP ending but when the real moments came I can't keep myself away from crying...it feels like life has been snatched...something hollow has become in my heart...what will I do at 9.30... I don't know...

😭    😭    😭     😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭

U said it all my ACP.. Every word iz so true.. Yes it has changd my life completely 4 good.. It's nt only an integral part of my life but my life.. "GURTI"- this word has d whole control of myself.. I am waiting 4 them n will always till d end.. They will come 4 sure.. Love ya.. Love GURTI.. Love GHSP.. ❀️