Dekha Ek Khwaab

Prince Uday = Serious Eyecandy

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So all us girls - well most of us girls think that he's a perfect and COMPLETE eye candy
now i was talking to my mum and she was like

"oh i don't get why that other guy is set up with that girl. he looks old for her and has no character. Now the other guy, you know the price... ooo he's is nice looks good with the girl and is also good to look at he should be the hero more perfect for the girl's character and for the drama." 

and all the while she was saying this i was all spiked up and feeling giddy and told "i know mama. he's too good" and its good her back was at me or she would have laughed at me because i'm sure i looked goofy hahahaha  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanzeb thumbnail
Speak for yourself!   He's not even remotely goodlooking.!
The dude looks like an average Punj. guy you see on the streets of Delhi. He's also puny with a skinny body and looks very gay in his hoodies and worn jeans.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanzeb

Speak for yourself!   He's not even remotely goodlooking.!

The dude looks like an average Punj. guy you see on the streets of Delhi. He's also puny with a skinny body and looks very gay in his hoodies and worn jeans.

LOLZZZ     wow someone got offended but yes i was speaking for myself and... have you see the form lately its kinda full of Udayveer 😉...

so i get the idea that you don't like him...understandable yaar sub ki appni appni pasand hai ...i swear Udayveer is HAWT and sets the screen ON FIRE 😍
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexyheels

LOLZZZ     wow someone got offended but yes i was speaking for myself and... have you see the form lately its kinda full of Udayveer 😉...

so i get the idea that you don't like him...understandable yaar sub ki appni appni pasand hai ...i swear Udayveer is HAWT and sets the screen ON FIRE 😍

I have to agree Uday is hawwwttt and sexy and part of the reason is that he really sets the screen on fire with his attitude and acting. I for one cant stop drooling over him😳
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Akash looks too old for Manyata...

Moreover, there's nothing in the character to love him or adore him, with Prince UV aka the eyecandy in front of us with so much a strong character, there's nothing new for Akash to offer to us...

now i dont even feel bad for him...
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uv should be paired with manyata...akash looks dum