Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Award for Selfish family!!!! (Page 2)

Angel_fly Senior Member
Angel_fly
Angel_fly

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

The Guptas seem to be one of the most selfish family one could come across in the Serial/Telly world...
First they literally forced Khushi to get engaged to that old creep Shyam by emotionally blackmailing her!!!(it was not the family but buaji who forced khushi)

Now that girl is shattered (She didn't like Shyam that's another thing)...from a mother or aunt's point of view a young girl's fiance has cheated her...
But the mom and aunt are all worried about Payal who is not even yet engaged..( yes its obvious they will be worried as this is so good rishta n came from a realy rich n nice family ...the boy is good...the engagement was going to happen soon...one daughter engagement has broken they can efford another...n there family condision is also not good  only men in family n is ill on a wheelchair n payals marriage has broken before also  ).
Very funny and actually totally disappointing ....i am not disappointed

Thank god atleast now Payal grew a backbone and din't say yeah what amma is saying is true you marry this creep even if its Bigamy and let me romance Aaksh and let us all hide the truth and be happy in la la world...(payal shud be apreciated ...she always chose the truth even it can destroy her happyness...i loved the way she was with her sis)Clap

hmmm that reminds me of another self absorbed person...I am so happy that at last Lavanya has decided to open her eyes and look into the reality...Lavanya its high time you left RM...you deserve someone who loves you not someone who always bosses around you and most of all hugs you while thinking of someone else...Let Arnav realise his love and go for Khushi...you leave RM right now!!!!!.....i loved that la is realising the truth...i hope that she wont get negative coz khushi taught her to live a life...she taught her about marriage n life ...respect for elders n all...she shud get arhi close after realising the truth

Edit: Kushi (Think about it in the romantic way...husky way Arnav pronounces it)..Listen Arnav may scold you pretend to hate or manhandle you in anger but he will never dig a grave and send you down it like your so called family does...your amma and buaji may talk sugar coated words but will not hesitate to make you bali ka bakra when needed!!!! So think fast and realize whom you love and set on mission to make him realize...

PS: To those who blame all the manhandling and insult thrown by Arnav on Khushi ...that is way better that forcefully engaging with a married man and then when the truth is out...they are worried about Payal and don't even bother to ask Khushi if she is alright!!!! Wah kya family.....yah in this point i agree they did not ask khushi if she is alright or not...maybe they knew she is strong .in the hospital also khushi was the one who gather the strenght to giv strenght to her family.....

Sorry for rambling!!!! But it makes me angry to see so much selfishness within a mother..she is right at mother point of view..she did not said to lie to raizada family but to hide the truth to save payals marriage.... .Khushi would have been much better in an orphange
orphnage are u joking ...here she got love of her sis,dad,mom ...she got a family whom she can say they r my family ...orphanage is most worst than this ...here she freely wears wat she wants eat wat she wants n she got such a loving family who cares n loves her ...

i think buaji is the one who differentiate payal n khushi...she always makes khushi realise she is orphan n makes family realise that khushi is orphan...buaji is too much

I completely agree with you...
what they showed is realistic...
nothing to bash the family

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Dancing[QUOTE=honestyfirst][QUOTE=uniquebluerose]The Guptas seem to be one of the most selfish family one could come across in the Serial/Telly world...
First they literally forced Khushi to get engaged to that old creep Shyam by emotionally blackmailing her!!!(it was not the family but buaji who forced khushi)
Yup the Buaji only forced Khushi but what as mom doing...what about Payal... Garima was Khushi mom and she is the one who adopted her right???...She could have always taken strong decision and said...not to force Khushi...And have you forgotten the five minute long speech she gave about Shyam making Khushi very happy as her (ammaji's) heart tells so...Her husband befor falling sick was against the alliance and after he became sick...Buaji blabbers about his wanting to see Khushi married and Garima also agrees can't she take a stand for her child and husband and object to it...She never seemed to do that!!!

Now that girl is shattered (She didn't like Shyam that's another thing)...from a mother or aunt's point of view a young girl's fiance has cheated her...
But the mom and aunt are all worried about Payal who is not even yet engaged..( yes its obvious they will be worried as this is so good rishta n came from a realy rich n nice family ...the boy is good...the engagement was going to happen soon...one daughter engagement has broken they can efford another...n there family condision is also not good  only men in family n is ill on a wheelchair n payals marriage has broken before also  ).
Obviously a good alliance for which engagement is going to happen is broken should be worried about but what about the engagement which is now broken...are they even asking Khushi is she alright or assuring we are with you in your ups and down so don't worry nah they are only worried about Payal which is disturbing..they should worried for Khushi too...Moreover if they hide the truth what about Anajli...Spoiling another girl happiness for their own daughter...Thinking only about their one daughter...this is called selfishness which i have mentioned
Very funny and actually totally disappointing ....i am not disappointed 
You got it wrong dear I am not disappointed with turn of events i.e the Shyam exposure or broken engagement or even their worrying about the upcoming engagement...but I am disappointed with reaction of Buaji and Ammaji or rather their lack of reaction...

Thank god atleast now Payal grew a backbone and din't say yeah what amma is saying is true you marry this creep even if its Bigamy and let me romance Aaksh and let us all hide the truth and be happy in la la world...(payal shud be apreciated ...she always chose the truth even it can destroy her happyness...i loved the way she was with her sis)Clap
Of course Payal has always stood by her sister...but this is the first time she has been outspoken about it...when Buaji was literally pushing Khushi towards Shyam...She could always have said Bauji to leave Khushi alone for now!!! Like she is opening her mouth now is front of her parents...nah those days all she did was keep mum in front of Buaji and after she was alone with Khushi she asked if she was alright with the forced engagement and all that!!!

hmmm that reminds me of another self absorbed person...I am so happy that at last Lavanya has decided to open her eyes and look into the reality...Lavanya its high time you left RM...you deserve someone who loves you not someone who always bosses around you and most of all hugs you while thinking of someone else...Let Arnav realise his love and go for Khushi...you leave RM right now!!!!!.....i loved that la is realising the truth...i hope that she wont get negative coz khushi taught her to live a life...she taught her about marriage n life ...respect for elders n all...she shud get arhi close after realising the truth
Clap
Thumbs Up completely agree with you here!!!!
Edit: Kushi (Think about it in the romantic way...husky way Arnav pronounces it)..Listen Arnav may scold you pretend to hate or manhandle you in anger but he will never dig a grave and send you down it like your so called family does...your amma and buaji may talk sugar coated words but will not hesitate to make you bali ka bakra when needed!!!! So think fast and realize whom you love and set on mission to make him realize...

PS: To those who blame all the manhandling and insult thrown by Arnav on Khushi ...that is way better that forcefully engaging with a married man and then when the truth is out...they are worried about Payal and don't even bother to ask Khushi if she is alright!!!! Wah kya family.....yah in this point i agree they did not ask khushi if she is alright or not...maybe they knew she is strong .in the hospital also khushi was the one who gather the strenght to giv strenght to her family.....
Strange they know that Khushi is strong so do not even inquire if she alright or not...but do not know that she cares for family so no need to force her into marriage...spend hard time convincing and forcing her into a marriage she does not want and then telling that Shyam will make her happy and all that nonsense!!!They do not understand if she sad or angry or upset..but know she is strong...hmmm i feel even if a person is strong...if you do not even ask about his/her welfare when the person is broken or confused then its lack of concern!!!!

Sorry for rambling!!!! But it makes me angry to see so much selfishness within a mother..she is right at mother point of view..she did not said to lie to raizada family but to hide the truth to save payals marriage.
Sorry hear I disagree when Shyam's lie would have spoilt her daughters life how much she would be in pain wouldn't Raizada family go through the same pain...Just to make our own daughter happy ruining or not stopping the ruin of another person is no doubt selfishness and in now way would i justify it!!!! And hiding truth is as good as lying...
... .Khushi would have been much better in an orphange
orphnage are u joking ...here she got love of her sis,dad,mom ...she got a family whom she can say they r my family ...orphanage is most worst than this ...here she freely wears wat she wants eat wat she wants n she got such a loving family who cares n loves her ...
Sorry dear here is was just my frustration which made me say this...as for love and care even she loves and cares about them a lot...probably a lot more than they realize!!!
i think buaji is the one who differentiate payal n khushi...she always makes khushi realise she is orphan n makes family realise that khushi is orphan...buaji is too much 
I agree here Buaji is one who keeps taunting Khushi but wish Amma was bit more considerate to Khushi also yesterday!!!!
I agree she needs to think about Payal but that does not mean ignore Khushi and her pain completely and yes that definitely does not mean not worry about the third person's life(Anajli)  just because you are concerned only about yourself and your family!!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 14 December 2011 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuzafi

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

The Guptas seem to be one of the most selfish family one could come across in the Serial/Telly world...
First they literally forced Khushi to get engaged to that old creep Shyam by emotionally blackmailing her!!!!

But the mom and aunt are all worried about Payal who is not even yet engaged...
Very funny and actually totally disappointing ...

OH HUN THEY ARE ALL DUMB... IT WAS INDEED REALLY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING... THAT FAMILY TRULY NEEDS A HAMMER NO ONE BOTHER TO ASK KHUSHI IF SHE WAS OKAY HUH...

Thank god atleast now Payal grew a backbone and din't say yeah what amma is saying is true you marry this creep even if its Bigamy and let me romance Aaksh and let us all hide the truth and be happy in la la world...

OH WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS SISTER SHE TRULY IS SO EMOTIONAL NO WORDS ABOUT HER...

hmmm that reminds me of another self absorbed person...I am so happy that at last Lavanya has decided to open her eyes and look into the reality...Lavanya its high time you left RM...you deserve someone who loves you not someone who always bosses around you and most of all hugs you while thinking of someone else...Let Arnav realise his love and go for Khushi...you leave RM right now!!!!!

YEAH LAVANYA JUST LEAVE RM RIGHT NOW 

YES KHUSHI SET A MISSION TO MAKE HIM REALIZE HIS FEELINGS CUZ THAT'S THE GUY WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE... I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR HER AND ALSO ASR TOO...

PS: To those who blame all the manhandling and insult thrown by Arnav on Khushi ...that is way better that forcefully engaging with a married man and then when the truth is out...they are worried about Payal and don't even bother to ask Khushi if she is alright!!!! Wah kya family

VERY WELL SAID LOVED YOUR POST Clap Clap Clap

Sorry for rambling!!!! But it makes me angry to see so much selfishness within a mother...Khushi would have been much better in an orphange

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuzafi

Go to top