Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Award for Selfish family!!!!

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The Guptas seem to be one of the most selfish family one could come across in the Serial/Telly world...
First they literally forced Khushi to get engaged to that old creep Shyam by emotionally blackmailing her!!!!

Now that girl is shattered (She didn't like Shyam that's another thing)...from a mother or aunt's point of view a young girl's fiance has cheated her...
But the mom and aunt are all worried about Payal who is not even yet engaged...
Very funny and actually totally disappointing ...

Thank god atleast now Payal grew a backbone and din't say yeah what amma is saying is true you marry this creep even if its Bigamy and let me romance Aaksh and let us all hide the truth and be happy in la la world...

hmmm that reminds me of another self absorbed person...I am so happy that at last Lavanya has decided to open her eyes and look into the reality...Lavanya its high time you left RM...you deserve someone who loves you not someone who always bosses around you and most of all hugs you while thinking of someone else...Let Arnav realise his love and go for Khushi...you leave RM right now!!!!!

Edit: Kushi (Think about it in the romantic way...husky way Arnav pronounces it)..Listen Arnav may scold you pretend to hate or manhandle you in anger but he will never dig a grave and send you down it like your so called family does...your amma and buaji may talk sugar coated words but will not hesitate to make you bali ka bakra when needed!!!! So think fast and realize whom you love and set on mission to make him realize...

PS: To those who blame all the manhandling and insult thrown by Arnav on Khushi ...that is way better that forcefully engaging with a married man and then when the truth is out...they are worried about Payal and don't even bother to ask Khushi if she is alright!!!! Wah kya family

Sorry for rambling!!!! But it makes me angry to see so much selfishness within a mother...Khushi would have been much better in an orphange

Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You took the words right out of my mouth...All along while watching that scene yesterday, I was just thinking how selfish that family...i.e...bua and Garima were.  They forced Khushi into something she didnt want and now that that guy turned out to be a fake, they didnt even have the decency to apologize to her or even ask her how she was.  All that Garima could think of was Payal and her relationship with Akash.  She was so selfish that she didnt care about Khushi' feelings and was asking her to lie.

That Bua should have been begging Khushi for forgiveness for what she put her through becoz of her love for an outsider.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved ur rambling darling. Payal is a tigeress wen it comes to khushi so I am not surprised by her response. Amma may bselfish but think abt her worry, already once her daughter's marriage is broken, she was just tryi.g to play safe. But she didn't insisted to remain in relationship wid snake. Dat's a gud point. Buaji was a surprise packet.

Arnav is d only 1 cure for all khushi's diseases. God hope she realises fast, faster dan arnav. 🤣

Can I know ur name plz?
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am really glad that u made a post like this! I was fuming yesterday! Wanted 2 smash the TV 😡
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am glad u voiced what everyone was thinking!
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

The Guptas seem to be one of the most selfish family one could come across in the Serial/Telly world...

First they literally forced Khushi to get engaged to that old creep Shyam by emotionally blackmailing her!!!(it was not the family but buaji who forced khushi)

Now that girl is shattered (She didn't like Shyam that's another thing)...from a mother or aunt's point of view a young girl's fiance has cheated her...
But the mom and aunt are all worried about Payal who is not even yet engaged..( yes its obvious they will be worried as this is so good rishta n came from a realy rich n nice family ...the boy is good...the engagement was going to happen soon...one daughter engagement has broken they can efford another...n there family condision is also not good  only men in family n is ill on a wheelchair n payals marriage has broken before also  ).
Very funny and actually totally disappointing ....i am not disappointed

Thank god atleast now Payal grew a backbone and din't say yeah what amma is saying is true you marry this creep even if its Bigamy and let me romance Aaksh and let us all hide the truth and be happy in la la world...(payal shud be apreciated ...she always chose the truth even it can destroy her happyness...i loved the way she was with her sis)👏

hmmm that reminds me of another self absorbed person...I am so happy that at last Lavanya has decided to open her eyes and look into the reality...Lavanya its high time you left RM...you deserve someone who loves you not someone who always bosses around you and most of all hugs you while thinking of someone else...Let Arnav realise his love and go for Khushi...you leave RM right now!!!!!.....i loved that la is realising the truth...i hope that she wont get negative coz khushi taught her to live a life...she taught her about marriage n life ...respect for elders n all...she shud get arhi close after realising the truth

Edit: Kushi (Think about it in the romantic way...husky way Arnav pronounces it)..Listen Arnav may scold you pretend to hate or manhandle you in anger but he will never dig a grave and send you down it like your so called family does...your amma and buaji may talk sugar coated words but will not hesitate to make you bali ka bakra when needed!!!! So think fast and realize whom you love and set on mission to make him realize...

PS: To those who blame all the manhandling and insult thrown by Arnav on Khushi ...that is way better that forcefully engaging with a married man and then when the truth is out...they are worried about Payal and don't even bother to ask Khushi if she is alright!!!! Wah kya family.....yah in this point i agree they did not ask khushi if she is alright or not...maybe they knew she is strong .in the hospital also khushi was the one who gather the strenght to giv strenght to her family.....

Sorry for rambling!!!! But it makes me angry to see so much selfishness within a mother..she is right at mother point of view..she did not said to lie to raizada family but to hide the truth to save payals marriage.... .Khushi would have been much better in an orphange
orphnage are u joking ...here she got love of her sis,dad,mom ...she got a family whom she can say they r my family ...orphanage is most worst than this ...here she freely wears wat she wants eat wat she wants n she got such a loving family who cares n loves her ...

i think buaji is the one who differentiate payal n khushi...she always makes khushi realise she is orphan n makes family realise that khushi is orphan...buaji is too much

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

I am really glad that u made a post like this! I was fuming yesterday! Wanted 2 smash the TV 😡

You are bang on right!!! dear!!!! Even i felt the same but more than the TV i wanted hold Buaji and Amma tight and give them good shake till some sense dawns upon them!!!!!
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

I loved ur rambling darling. Payal is a tigeress wen it comes to khushi so I am not surprised by her response. Amma may bselfish but think abt her worry, already once her daughter's marriage is broken, she was just tryi.g to play safe. But she didn't insisted to remain in relationship wid snake. Dat's a gud point. Buaji was a surprise packet.

Arnav is d only 1 cure for all khushi's diseases. God hope she realises fast, faster dan arnav. 🤣

Can I know ur name plz?

Thank you...You are right about Payal but I wish she had been more strong when Buaji was literally forcing Khushi!!!!!

And well the name is Sreeda
Angel_fly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you...
what they showed is realistic...
nothing to bash the family
uniquebluerose thumbnail