My views on today's episode (Dec 13)

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode just made me smile over and over again. Especially with the amount of smiles that Rey gave us today! I feel like my day isn't complete if I don't see him smileπŸ˜›

Although the Kriyaansh scene was good and my heartbeat went erratic when he leaned in so close to her, the Rey and Swayam scene just made my day! I LOVE their scenes together. I'll always be laughing and smiling throughout. Even having Vicky there for a little while was nice too. 

On a side note, I hope Swayam was foreshadowing when he said "Raat baki hai...baat baki hai" or whatever it was. I'm hoping to see some good scenes tomorrow and you know what? For the first time...I'm excited to see scenes for other couples as well as Kriyaansh. I DO want to see what happens on Sharon and Swayam's midnight cycle ride and I DO want to see if Vicky gets beaten up by Neha's dad. Okay that was a little extreme but I do want to see their alone moment as a couple. And of course my beloved Kriyaansh's stroll in the moonlight. Though Im going crazy to hear Kria's answer to Rey's question. Im so scared that they're going to drag it out to Monday or something

But hey, if we get some good D3 moments along the way...I'm game😊

I'm starting to forget what this post was even about...lol. Anyway, I did enjoy todays episode and really excited for tomorrows (as always) but in a different way this time. I have 3 couples to look forward toπŸ˜ƒ

Tell me what you guys think!

Jasman
Edited by GeetHSP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here. I really enjoyed this episode. As usual kriyaansh were amazingly cute. Loved the way rey was saying how everything was different today and just loved the cute baatcuter. Why can't kria just realize her feelings already?
Reyam were awesome today. they finally showed them after a long time and as usual vicky was just hilarious.
Cant wait til tomorrows episode to see all the couples.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

the episode was mindblowing!!!!!!!!

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Slexie4eva

Same here. I really enjoyed this episode. As usual kriyaansh were amazingly cute. Loved the way rey was saying how everything was different today and just loved the cute baatcuter. Why can't kria just realize her feelings already?
Reyam were awesome today. they finally showed them after a long time and as usual vicky was just hilarious.
Cant wait til tomorrows episode to see all the couples.

I'm glad you enjoyed too! Lol yes they were. OMG yes! That's something I forgot to add...Rey said baatcutter! Yeah...I guess we're all waiting for Kria to confess. Hurray for going through this torture together!πŸ˜›

Reyam really were awesome...theres just something so different and open about them when they're talking to each other. And how they understand each other so well...and help each other. Yes,Vicky is quite the character! Yup...
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
since dance fest started...from that day kriyaansh made me speechless with their romantic scene...i can't say anything...they are way to perfect
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i have no words to say
i m speechless
todays episode is awsome mindblowingπŸ‘πŸΌ
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Same here!!

Im looking forward to each couples moments!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kriyaansh midnight stroll---->Haye!!!!😍