I CAN SEE BARKA THEY WAY SHE SPEEK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
To day watch cb they way barka speak to rad dont like it and rad dont speak to her back she is to much she say rad you going to sleep with dev not your husband . what about her she want to rape dev before when dev have suhaarat with rad waiting for her. i,m so tired  to watch her nonsense everyday pleasss finish her story
Goolab, We all are tired of having to see Barkha, want her punishment to be quick but at the same time she needs to be punished for each and every bad deed she did against Radev. So it will take time to show all this and in the meantime we have to bear having to see Barkha on screen.
I think cv's re concentrating to progress the sory in a slow way and hence doing it. WQe have to bear her so that we can't feel any rush in the story.

But totally agree wiht u yaar.

ps:please edit ur title into smalls as caps may get some wrong sense
From  now , we  can  just  see  radev  and  think  of  radev  only  and  let's  ignore  BH  stupid  ya...  I  am  sooo  irritated  of  her ðŸ˜¡
Khana is just letting Barkha do as she pleases, cos R/K will succeed in the end, at that time it Bh face will b priceless, when she realizes that her over confidence has landed her in trouble 
Kanha will simply make Barkha's "soch" to change so that she wont think of evil in future. Yesterday's dialogue of Kanka clearly hinted this. I don't like at all but Barkha is not going to get any cruel punishment it lookslike. she will slowly be converted into a good person along with rest of the "parivaar". I guess such things will happen only in Indian TV serials. What a bummer.