Diya Aur Baati Hum

New to this show

tutti-frutti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
I am new to this forum and show, last month i watched couple of frames here and there and thought, what a stale and repeatative drama again this guys are showing us. However, one day surfing throgh some other show i came to this shows link and just for heck , i saw one episode.

OMG, i fell in love with lead pair's acting. They don't have much dialogues but thier eyes and face do most of the work, I don't know who they are but i just love them, Kudos. Nice work. I feel lead actor's mom is very loud (not in acting but in speaking). Is this how people still talk in home in small towns in India? No offence to anyone, i respect people from all respective fields in life, but here mom is literally shoulting all the time, Can't she speak nicely to her family members?

I left india 14 years ago so don't know how much things have been chaged over this years. Just assuming all this from what they are showing on screen.

Bottom Line, I like lead pair's work and for them, i will start watching this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, welcome to the forum:)

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello there...most of us here initially thought that bhabho was very loud and mean and hamming but now think otherwise of her. Her character has alot more to offer and there are more shades to her...welcome 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome to DABH  hope you have lots of fun with us all and yes Suraj and Sandy are just perfect as the lead pair
tanind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the DABH forum  
😊 Edited by tanind - 12 years ago
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the DABH forum 😃
-Ramya- thumbnail
welcome and have fun😉
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello..welcome to the forum.😊
MeeKhush1 thumbnail
i've just started watching this show and totally loved it - sometimes watches an episode more than 5 times online - everyone is great but loves suraj, sanya, chotu, bhabo and chaturi most
b2011 thumbnail
@MeeKhush1:  Welcome to the forum:)