India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I guess Teju may unite Manav-Archana

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I guess in future epi Teju may know about Archana and true colors of Savita...Ovi may turn negative...what you all say???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abha135VirManandJeeVisuhasi.karan.1riniiiiGauravc_More48nycsweetie

Abha135 Groupbie
Abha135
Abha135

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yes i also thinks the same .  Big smile
SweetiShobhy IF-Dazzler
SweetiShobhy
SweetiShobhy

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I also think so

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
You are right .Mnav will come back thinking that Archana got married ..Teju will go to India and there she will find out the truth about her mother and she will be the one who will reunite them ...I  also think this will happen ...
I am very sure that it will be Teju who wil lfind out the truth of her   grandmother ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 30 December 2011 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88suhasi.karan.1

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nop only only only mahaaan...intelligent...sanskari ...GREAT PURVI will unite them LOLnow dont ask me why and how but this super duper girl not just unite arman but control entire business of dk and manav and solve all the problems of maanav .now dont ask meUnhappy KAB KAISE KIS TARAH JUST WAIT AND WATCH ROFLMAHAN ARCHANA KI MAHAN PURVI KE KAR NA MEWacko.By the way i love the character of purvi and the actress playing purvi doing a good job Thumbs Up
anyways after watching todays episode i think archanas daughter are so much brainwashed against her by savita i feel very sorry for archu that when her daughters face they will bitterly reject he as a mother.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0librarypassexcelsa7suhasi.karan.1

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You are right .Mnav will come back thinking that Archana got married ..Teju will go to India and there she will find out the truth about her mother and she will be the one who will reunite them ...I  also think this will happen ...
I am very sure that it will be Teju who wil lfind out the truth of her   grandmother ...
i think purvi will do it.bt i dont think so soon it will happen when PR will end then their reunite with other.if CV again continue after their unity  there will b nothing to show.may b another seperation will b shownLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

VirManandJeeVi Senior Member
VirManandJeeVi
VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
At first I thought it would only be Purvi becuase both Teju and Ovi hate their mom due to the information Savita told them about Archu. But maybe Teju may find out the truth and both her and Purvi may unite them. I agree with Ovi, Ialso  have a feeling that she may turn negative maybe because Arjun will like Purvi more than her.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7GamerGleek88suhasi.karan.1

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

anyways after watching todays episode i think archanas daughter are so much brainwashed against her by savita i feel very sorry for archu that when her daughters face they will bitterly reject he as a mother.Dead
 They do hate her but I think they will get close to her without knowing that she is their mother ...and get to really like her ...all this to keep us in suspense Wink..I still think that Teju wil lfind out about Savita's truth because she is savita's pet and she  is the best person to deal with her ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhasi.karan.1Tunasnah

Go to top