Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Which side arnav will b?

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wen snakeji's truth will b out, d whole family of arnav will b divided into 2 - one khushi's side n d other snake's side. Anjali no marks for guessing will b on snakeji's side. Which side arnav will b?

As I hv predicted earlier n still firm on dat, HE WILL B ON KHUSHI's SIDE. N this will bring sibling misunderstanding's btwn d 2 till dey both gather enuf proofs against snakeji's to convince Anjali n show snake his original place where he blongs to - THE GRAVE..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

The right place for the creep is in jail.

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think inside in his heart he believe his Khushi...but he won't sw this...
and snake's truth won't come out in front of Every one is that much soon yaar...I feel only ASR will get to knw the truth...
but CV will always do surprises...so don't knw whats in CV'sa mind
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

I think inside in his heart he believe his Khushi...but he won't sw this...
and snake's truth won't come out in front of Every one is that much soon yaar...I feel only ASR will get to knw the truth...
but CV will always do surprises...so don't knw whats in CV'sa mind

Yes, anu cv's has always surprised us.
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, my answer is that I'm not really sure! ðŸ˜³

I would definitely prefer it if he was on Khushi's side and there is a good chance of this, especially seeing him for the past few episodes. It's clear he loves his Di very, very much but that should not necessarily mean that Anjali herself will DEFINITELY be on her husband's side either! I know she is weak up till now, but it will be interesting to see how the CVs deal with this track!!

rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: DTeacher

To be honest, my answer is that I'm not really sure!😳

I would definitely prefer it if he was on Khushi's side and there is a good chance of this, especially seeing him for the past few episodes. It's clear he loves his Di very, very much but that should not necessarily mean that Anjali herself will DEFINITELY be on her husband's side either! I know she is weak up till now, but it will be interesting to see how the CVs deal with this track!!

Hmmm in a way u r rite. We hv seen suspicious anjali at times. Just got d news of ME. It's on 17th of dis month. May b shyam's revealation or la leaves. Either of d two can happen. I hope atleast.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Oh! I think my side baby! what say?😉
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

Oh! I think my side baby! what say?😉<div></div>

Zoha, not in a mood yaar. Lil disappointed. Minuu closed my os. Sorry I didn't kept my promise properly.

Wat the... 😡 for closing of my os. Not on u jaan.
DTeacher thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

Hmmm in a way u r rite. We hv seen suspicious anjali at times. Just got d news of ME. It's on 17th of dis month. May b shyam's revealation or la leaves. Either of d two can happen. I hope atleast.

Yeah, I heard about the ME on the 17th - saw a thread earlier. Just hope it is a brilliant ME - we deserve it!

Shivani. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DTeacher

Yeah, I heard about the ME on the 17th - saw a thread earlier. Just hope it is a brilliant ME - we deserve it!

How do you know the maha epi is on the 17th of this month? I just checked on a star plus schedule for the 17th and it said the maha epi is of maryada..?Edited by Shivani. - 12 years ago