India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La and ASR scene is HUGE!!! (Page 4)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
momma dat would be even nicer if she actually says HELLO HI BYEBYE im not getting married to a man whose in love withs ome one else  he dreams abt khushi , speaks abt khushi love khushi  so get khushi NOt me ! n she goes away but i do want her to actually jolt asr to go n CONFESSS his love to Khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015sun2011_Dazzling_momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_128

@anu : yes ! she needs to rip him a new one for those countless hours of bhajan and kirtan and goat groooming lessons combined with nani's rant of how nto to wear short skirts... ! 

do alll of that...then walk out like u did earlier...make him realize that u cannot be used as a pawn
nd this time dont come back !! u deserve that dignity...go...go to london abhiii,...

but in all this...like u said...knock some sense into the man !! 

Seriously - she babysat a goat for you man.  
Priya - you need to email what you wrote above to GH.  But also include that she should reveal she has no clue who bought him those plants.  They make her break out anyway.

3serialfan40sun2011Priya_128Infofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@sweetygirl - but aren't his attempts to cover his genuine concern for her getting hollow??  Khushi is a smart girl - she will be able to see right through him.  Just like the whole aukat thing got to a point where she threw it back at him like please enough with your sh*t talk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Infofan

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by maris08

Anu very well analysed, perspective thoughts of yours..

Indeed the light bulb of La has now started blinking  and well on the road to light up brightly..Yep we need to thank her..For seeing those unseen feelings ASR is having; a man who has is now very vulnerable and baring his heart and soul openly..

Wish La exits ASR's life with no melodrama or parting shot.. Let her head be held high, her feelings and emotions a little battered but not heavily damaged..Let her be relieved from a loveless relationship and look forward to a better future.. Let her change to  a good human..
My thoughts , but dunno how much her characterisation is going to change in future..

Hi Maris!!! Hug

I don't want them to turn La into a vamp.  Oh please don't do that.  We have Shyam and we have a goat and we have a very loud saas-in-waiting.  That's enough of a 3 ring circus, don't you think?
No no Anu no Vamp La.. yes 3 stooges in a circus ring is more than enough..Okay I concede that La needs to vent her feelings to ASR, but then dont want her to turn evil for seeking revenge..As it is two  Balidaan ki Devis are enough, dont want anymore or revengeful Durga's..
That aside, how frivolous and flimsy  excuses that Bakra can give..Maybe he is missing his bakri these days???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Maris - I spent all of yesterday fuming at the 5 year old reasoning that was bakra.  He is much better today but still, please explain why he was not bali'd by the ladies at the house before KKG got there??  Did they all just get their nails done or something?

3serialfan40sun2011maris08Infofan

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pinky_blueskiesmomma1128

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Let's put the Gupta women's paltry excuse at remorse and empathy for Khushi aside.
Let's also put aside the ridiculousness which was Shyam bak bak'ing to a bunch of people he just defrauded for the past umpteen months and asking them to take the high road and think about Payal's rishta. (why someone did not take a belan to his nuts before Khushi got there is beyond me - but for right now putting this thought aside).

I want to thank La.  I felt for this girl today.  She of the fluffy cloud dreams came crashing down to earth during what she thought was another "nice" moment being shared with ASR.  I want to thank her for using the phrase 'tumhe farak nahin padta' because that caused the inner turmoil to come out of ASR.

We see ASR absolutely preoccupied with thoughts of Khushi.  He knows her fiance has done something to her. He does not know what, but he knows that he has made her cry.  Khushi has become ASR's emotional barometer, just as his sister had told him would happen when he found "the one".  When Khushi is happy, he is happy.  When Khushi is hurt, he is hurt and exacts revenge (well that's what the gunda whose face got pounded in at the dhaba told me) and when Khushi is emotionally broken, ASR breaks and wants to fix it.  And this is his preoccupation at the moment.

ASR, consummate businessman is not paying attention or listening to a damn word Aman is saying.  He schedules a meeting for the 16th.  La is there and asks the 16th!  How could you?  We are supposed to get engaged - you know the engagement you INSISTED on.  Did you forget or is it that you just don't care - tumhe koi farak nahin padta...we've heard it before...TRIGGER (and because it is La and not Khushi, it spills forth from ASR, because with Khushi he has to tiptoe on the emotional eggshells but with La, he has no emotion, he does not have to be careful and this is why his guard is down and it just flows)

All of what ASR has been making Arnav hold back comes out.  It is not that I don't care - this is coming out of the self professed anti emotion guy, this is big people.  I am SORRY.  It is just that, I don't know what I say when I have so many things on my mind.  I truly REGRET what I said.  It is NEVER my intention to hurt you, Khushi.  I think I do this because...

Can you just imagine if all of this were said to Khushi - which it wouldn't because he is not at the point of showing this vulnerability to her - but just imagine!  This was his internal thought process laid out before La because unfortunately for her, he has no vested feelings for her.  ASR is not there in this moment of reflection in his room with La, he is by the pool with Khushi, looking up at the stars, continuing a conversation about why engagements matter.  It is only when La interrupts that he his jolted out of this revelation of sorts.  The cat is out of the bag, there is no going back.

You can't unlove Khushi and you can't take back forgetting your engagement date and then mentioning the other woman's name in your apology to your fiancee for your forgetfulness.

La, peace be with you.  ASR, buckle down buddy, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

The 2 parts I highlighted in red is what were huge for me.. the mom's response was a bit weird... I expected that from the bua, not the mom... but to continue to let him be there and have his say, they should have thrown him and his stuff out ...
And ASR saying "Khushi" awww the poor baby does not know what hit him :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusun2011momma1128

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
This is like the moment Ross (from FRIENDS, at his wedding to Emily) said "I ROSS, TAKE YOU RACHEL"!

THIS is THAT sort of moment! He just could not Un-say that, and that was the beginning of the end of his relationship with Emily! (he DID marry her that day, but she took off after the wedding, and very soon things unraveled).In THIS case, lets hope it does not get that far!

The thing about saying the wrong women's name (or the RIGHT women in this case) is that you cannot UN-SAY it! Ross TRULY LOVED Rachel, she is the ONLY women he REALLY ever wanted to marry!

He said her name because in that moment THAT was the name on his lips! JUST like ASR said KHUSHI!

IT CAN NEVER BE UN-SAID NOW!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyLuvShuvHeadOverHeelsrenee27sihushaam91sun2011SStephyNautankiSaali17momma1128

Go to top