Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La and ASR scene is HUGE!!! (Page 2)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Nicely put Anu...

Yeah Me too never felt bad for dat girl...I thought she can take if the engagement is called off...

Now dat she s being used as a pawn for Philophobic game, I want her 2 walk out on engagement...

She was all happy in her bubble , which was meant to be broken...

He had a heart-to-heart only to find she was not there, She might have realized she was never there!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusun2011Priya_128momma1128

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I felt for Lavanya too today but she needed this shock to realize the truth. I've always believed it would be Lavanya who has to figure out the truth, who has to break the engagement. Arnav can live in his denial, he can try to defend what just happened but it'll be of no use. Arnav couldn't have been clearer to Lavanya about how he feels and who he cares about and it isn't her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77sihusun2011Infofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

Absolutely agree!!!  Khushi has definitely become his emotional barometer, as well as his moral compass!!!  He just has a hard time accepting it.  He tries to cover it up by saying stupid things like ' how can you just leave like that when there's so much work to be done'...  It's all just a defense mechanism and Lavanya has finally picked up on it.  After today, there is nooo turning back.

Wonder if Lavanya will also realize that ASR moved their engagement date up the day after Khushi told them she is engaged!?!  

Can't wait to watch all of this unfold onscreen!!! 

In the famous words of JBJ (thought of this when you mentioned it being a bumpy ride) :

So hold me close better hang on tight
Buckle up baby, it's a bumpy ride
We're two kids hitching down the road of life
Our world, our fight...

She is his moral compass.  That is the reason why they make a good team - she is the heart and he is the brain.  I truly hope that he doesn't feed a line to La about, just a slip of the tongue - because that is not what was written all over his face.

I am left to wonder how he would have finished that sentence...that he does it shayad...shayad what, what what!!!  Spill it!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp773serialfan40serendipity235sihuspsharmilashaam91sun2011S.StephyPriya_128Infofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Ella - the only reason why she will now realize she was never there is because she can see that ASR is not the khadoos - there is another side, the one that she only thought was for Di, that can be for another person.  I felt bad for her today because although knowledge is power, power can be deadly.

@Bollywood - this was absolutely necessary for the story to move foward.  How many times can La ignore what is going on right under her nose.  How many times has she caught him looking at her or him mentioning her and then just brushing it off.  The reason for the eavesdropping is because her intuition is telling her something is going on.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40spsharmilasihuS.Stephysun2011SillyPepper

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@anu : super post...

"Khushi has become ASR's emotional barometer, just as his sister had told him would happen when he found "the one".  When Khushi is happy, he is happy.  When Khushi is hurt, he is hurt and exacts revenge (well that's what the gunda whose face got pounded in at the dhaba told me) and when Khushi is emotionally broken, ASR breaks and wants to fix it.  "

Superbly put. 

i keeep wanting arnav's monolouge and BAM...they gave it to us yest...agreeed it was not an internal thing and La was witness to it, but it was so poignant, hes put it out there...you cannot take back all that you said... *CVs are you listening...hes said it...dont reverse gear and say..whaaat..when did this happpen*

I noticed the farak padta hai trigger too...i half expected him to turn and yell when he heard that. But this one was his undoing. I loved how the arnav just overshadowed the ASR today...WOOT...

As for La...i hope the dimpled beauty enforces it strongly that wht his state of mind is...and that he loves khushi...and he needs to accept it and probably do something about it... cos the man is going to go again behind some mask saying...nooo mujhe farak nahi padta...sooo if La does a good job with that...m one happy camper !
plus give her a happily ever after...dont make her loud make up plotting with mami and shyam vamp...

P.S : la has become his kkg outlet...even during the whole hospital hug sequence...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Zuzanamomma1128InfofanSillyPepperpinky_blueskies

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Very nicely analysed.

I would like ASR to nicely apologise to La and break up with her. Better still, she walks out after giving him a piece of her mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128Infofan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Anu!!!

I could kiss you for this piece of brilliance...absolutely spot on...exactly what I thought when he said..".Khushi," all teary-eyed...and when La said 'farak nahin padta..."...he is so full of her thoughts that nothing else seems to register with him...it is as if there is no space in either his mind or heart, for anything or anybody else...almost trance-like.

The emotion is genuine, the words are genuine...and he is not referring to the present...this is really big because it is a kind of apology/explanation for all his past transgressions...everything...from the very beginning...

Awesomeness, Anu...complete awesomeness!!!Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235jiorasihuPriya_128sun2011S.StephyZuzanamomma1128SillyPepperpinky_blueskies

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Stop hanging out with injured gunda's at Lajjo Ka Dhaba, momma1128, and come back to the forum where I've missed you these past weeks!

I admire your restraint on the Gupta House of Horrors, I really do, because I basically wanted to pound Garima's bland  overly lipsticked face into the ground yesterday, not because of her Payal centric reaction, but because of her non reaction to Khushi.

She was the one who ultimately got the sagaai put through, by not standing up and asking a question like, "so, does this guy have a family we could speak to, or friends we could check up on"-you know, basic questions you'd ask before handing over the young virginal orphan in your house to the random stranger  who's come off of the street.

She was the one who allowed that besotted fool of a Buaji to harangue and bully her "child" into getting engaged with a man they literally knew nothing about, and she is the one who expressed not ONE moment of remorse or pain or guilt here. I found her repulsive. I feel no indignation for their disregard for Anjali's rights here, because having seen their disregard for Khushi, Im just happy they'll allow her a room for the night until she goes off to beard the lions in the den on their collective behalfs tomorrow.

Re ASR- spot on analysis, as always, though I do want there to be an extended grovel here as far as the misuse of La and their relationship is concerned. He should be receiving some home truths about himself and some blows to the pride and ego in general now, as devastating as the one he's just delivered to a woman who didn't deserve it.  I am having a hard time with the different varieties of male indifference to their women that is been cavalierly shown around in this serial.

ASR's behavior, taken in the context of his declared words and not the seen through the magic of the poolside is, basically, him being caught emotionally cheating on his fiance. He SHOULD suffer, and La has every reason to not be the supportive I'll-step-aside-now girlfriend. I'd be pissed if she was such a wet noodle, to be honest.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27jioraserendipity235shaam91sihusun2011Zuzanamomma1128Infofan

Go to top