Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Let's put the Gupta women's paltry excuse at remorse and empathy for Khushi aside.

Let's also put aside the ridiculousness which was Shyam bak bak'ing to a bunch of people he just defrauded for the past umpteen months and asking them to take the high road and think about Payal's rishta. (why someone did not take a belan to his nuts before Khushi got there is beyond me - but for right now putting this thought aside).

I want to thank La.  I felt for this girl today.  She of the fluffy cloud dreams came crashing down to earth during what she thought was another "nice" moment being shared with ASR.  I want to thank her for using the phrase 'tumhe farak nahin padta' because that caused the inner turmoil to come out of ASR.

We see ASR absolutely preoccupied with thoughts of Khushi.  He knows her fiance has done something to her. He does not know what, but he knows that he has made her cry.  Khushi has become ASR's emotional barometer, just as his sister had told him would happen when he found "the one".  When Khushi is happy, he is happy.  When Khushi is hurt, he is hurt and exacts revenge (well that's what the gunda whose face got pounded in at the dhaba told me) and when Khushi is emotionally broken, ASR breaks and wants to fix it.  And this is his preoccupation at the moment.

ASR, consummate businessman is not paying attention or listening to a damn word Aman is saying.  He schedules a meeting for the 16th.  La is there and asks the 16th!  How could you?  We are supposed to get engaged - you know the engagement you INSISTED on.  Did you forget or is it that you just don't care - tumhe koi farak nahin padta...we've heard it before...TRIGGER (and because it is La and not Khushi, it spills forth from ASR, because with Khushi he has to tiptoe on the emotional eggshells but with La, he has no emotion, he does not have to be careful and this is why his guard is down and it just flows)

All of what ASR has been making Arnav hold back comes out.  It is not that I don't care - this is coming out of the self professed anti emotion guy, this is big people.  I am SORRY.  It is just that, I don't know what I say when I have so many things on my mind.  I truly REGRET what I said.  It is NEVER my intention to hurt you, Khushi.  I think I do this because...

Can you just imagine if all of this were said to Khushi - which it wouldn't because he is not at the point of showing this vulnerability to her - but just imagine!  This was his internal thought process laid out before La because unfortunately for her, he has no vested feelings for her.  ASR is not there in this moment of reflection in his room with La, he is by the pool with Khushi, looking up at the stars, continuing a conversation about why engagements matter.  It is only when La interrupts that he his jolted out of this revelation of sorts.  The cat is out of the bag, there is no going back.

You can't unlove Khushi and you can't take back forgetting your engagement date and then mentioning the other woman's name in your apology to your fiancee for your forgetfulness.

La, peace be with you.  ASR, buckle down buddy, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

The 2 parts I highlighted in red is what were huge for me.. the mom's response was a bit weird... I expected that from the bua, not the mom... but to continue to let him be there and have his say, they should have thrown him and his stuff out ...
And ASR saying "Khushi" awww the poor baby does not know what hit him :-)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is like the moment Ross (from FRIENDS, at his wedding to Emily) said "I ROSS, TAKE YOU RACHEL"!

THIS is THAT sort of moment! He just could not Un-say that, and that was the beginning of the end of his relationship with Emily! (he DID marry her that day, but she took off after the wedding, and very soon things unraveled).In THIS case, lets hope it does not get that far!

The thing about saying the wrong women's name (or the RIGHT women in this case) is that you cannot UN-SAY it! Ross TRULY LOVED Rachel, she is the ONLY women he REALLY ever wanted to marry!

He said her name because in that moment THAT was the name on his lips! JUST like ASR said KHUSHI!

IT CAN NEVER BE UN-SAID NOW!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_128

plus give her a happily ever after...dont make her loud make up plotting with mami and shyam vamp...

yes please mami, shyam and La collaborating will make IPKKND an Ekta serial so please spare us let it stay IPKKND, but making LA exit with her head held high!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Maris - I spent all of yesterday fuming at the 5 year old reasoning that was bakra.  He is much better today but still, please explain why he was not bali'd by the ladies at the house before KKG got there??  Did they all just get their nails done or something?

Atleast the man paralysed showed some emotions and tried to give his piece of mind..The others??? Well what to say?? Wheres the gun ? wheres the shooting squad? Make them stand against the wall..Then...
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I love the fact that you've concentrated on the "important" points from the episode in this post.
Honestly, apart from ARHI the rest are just wall hangings! :D

Excellent post, btw.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I like that u have focused on the main points...

job well done...and awesome post😃
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 post and very well said!!

it is defo going to be a bumpy ride...I feel bad for La on one side and on the other side I want ASR to at least accept that he loves Khushi to such extent that he has forgotten the way he used to be before Khushi entered in his life...He needs to at least accept once that what khushi means to him...
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This is like the moment Ross (from FRIENDS, at his wedding to Emily) said "I ROSS, TAKE YOU RACHEL"!

THIS is THAT sort of moment! He just could not Un-say that, and that was the beginning of the end of his relationship with Emily! (he DID marry her that day, but she took off after the wedding, and very soon things unraveled).

In THIS case, lets hope it does not get that far! The thing about saying the wrong women's name (or the RIGHT women in this case) is that you cannot UN-SAY it! Ross TRULY LOVED Rachel, she is the ONLY women he REALLY ever wanted to marry!

He said her name because in that moment THAT was the name on his lips! JUST like ASR said KHUHSI!

IT CAN NEVER BE UN-SAID NOW!

What a perfect analogy...love you for bringing this up...Friends had such poignant moments, scenes and epis that I can never ever forget...it was one of a kind and I am glad that IPKKND CVs are doing a good job in unraveling the feelings of ASR and Sobti himself is acting pretty darn awesome!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
What a brilliant post! I can't believe I missed it.

I spotted the trigger too, and literally held my breath thinking "OK, this is IT!" and wasn't disappointed. The name slip was huge, IS huge, and it needs to be played out to it's fullest, instead of just falling flat like other loaded dialogues have over the weeks. 

The mixture of disbelief and sadness on La's face said it all, the fact that she still went ahead and gripped his shoulder, then corrected him, struck just the right end note, and the blatant shock/horror and realization on his face firmly pushed them both beyond the point of no return. There can be NO going back after this, no lame questions, no evasive answers... The cat has been let out of the bag, now they have to both individually and together accept it. I hope the CVs remember that.
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
very nicely put...ofcourse ASR's mind is preoccupied with thoughts of Khushi n he blurts out evrything he has kept so carefully under wraps...but one thing is for sure La is nver goin to buy that It-was-a-slip--of tongue crap now...it was written on their faces...La's utter disbelief mixed with sympathy n AsR's shocked guilty expressions said it all. Its high time for La to get a proper dignified exit but she should blast ASR b4 she says bye bye...maybe bringing out the plant issue..."why did u stop me wen i was goin to London??"..."why did u send me those plants along with the suicide note??"..."WHAT PLANTS??"...n flabbergasted expressions by both...i dont kno wat the CV's are upto but i want this to happen badly.
Whenevr ASR says "farak nahi padta"...his hreat screams otherwise...he knows he has wronged her n no apology is good enough for breaking her sister's marriage, endangering her life, throwing her off the 1st floor n the innumerable harsh words said about her status. He is repenting his actions n the Payash liasion was his way of saying that i care.
A proper heart to heart conversation between ASR n KKg is still 100 episodes away but actions speak louder than words n he is doin that. 
Although i feel bad for La at this point but dragging her part will actually infuriate viewers further. Garima was at her idiotic best in this episode...she claims to be a mother n she she is biased between her two children, she deserved a slap for her stupidity. Even Bua showed some character here.