Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Noor - To me the fact that ASR voices his regret for all that he has said in the past which caused pain is huge.  That's what he meant, doesn't matter how La interprets it in her pretty head.  And, La is being shown to eavesdrop on conversations between ASR and KKG.  Noone eavesdrops if they don't feel that the other person may not want to reveal something.  But, to each his own.  And yes, the track has been rushed due to pressure from SP (as indicated by Akshay Dogra's interview about changing storyline for TRPs).   The forum for the past 2 weeks have said 'wow that was fast' about the push for the Payash track.  Seems like you will be in for disappointment.  Sorry.

@Maham - I want La to be graceful with the family.  I do not want her to back off nice and easy from ASR.  She should blast him for pushing an engagement that he is least bothered with.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Nice post!! Really that was a very intense scene..

and i was thinking what made him talk abt his inner turmoil.. good that u came up with this post.. so the farak padtha hai has triggered it..

i think it should be over with La for now, coz ya the last part of ur post explains it very well that there are not one but many reasons for her to understand that she is not a part of his world.. but what after that?

In the phone yesterday ASR is not even ready to accept that he has concern for khushi.. leave khushi he is not accepting it to himself.. he came up with engagement work excuse.. I think La should be the one who make these two confess else they are going to remain like this for a lifetime..
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Anu very well analysed, perspective thoughts of yours..

Indeed the light bulb of La has now started blinking  and well on the road to light up brightly..Yep we need to thank her..For seeing those unseen feelings ASR is having; a man who has is now very vulnerable and baring his heart and soul openly..

Wish La exits ASR's life with no melodrama or parting shot.. Let her head be held high, her feelings and emotions a little battered but not heavily damaged..Let her be relieved from a loveless relationship and look forward to a better future.. Let her change to  a good human..
My thoughts , but dunno how much her characterisation is going to change in future..

Hi Maris!!! ðŸ¤—

I don't want them to turn La into a vamp.  Oh please don't do that.  We have Shyam and we have a goat and we have a very loud saas-in-waiting.  That's enough of a 3 ring circus, don't you think?
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@anu : yes ! she needs to rip him a new one for those countless hours of bhajan and kirtan and goat groooming lessons combined with nani's rant of how nto to wear short skirts... ! 

do alll of that...then walk out like u did earlier...make him realize that u cannot be used as a pawn
nd this time dont come back !! u deserve that dignity...go...go to london abhiii,...

but in all this...like u said...knock some sense into the man !! 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
momma dat would be even nicer if she actually says HELLO HI BYEBYE im not getting married to a man whose in love withs ome one else  he dreams abt khushi , speaks abt khushi love khushi  so get khushi NOt me ! n she goes away but i do want her to actually jolt asr to go n CONFESSS his love to Khushi
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_128

@anu : yes ! she needs to rip him a new one for those countless hours of bhajan and kirtan and goat groooming lessons combined with nani's rant of how nto to wear short skirts... ! 

do alll of that...then walk out like u did earlier...make him realize that u cannot be used as a pawn
nd this time dont come back !! u deserve that dignity...go...go to london abhiii,...

but in all this...like u said...knock some sense into the man !! 

Seriously - she babysat a goat for you man.  
Priya - you need to email what you wrote above to GH.  But also include that she should reveal she has no clue who bought him those plants.  They make her break out anyway.
momma1128 thumbnail
@sweetygirl - but aren't his attempts to cover his genuine concern for her getting hollow??  Khushi is a smart girl - she will be able to see right through him.  Just like the whole aukat thing got to a point where she threw it back at him like please enough with your sh*t talk.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Hi Maris!!! ðŸ¤—

I don't want them to turn La into a vamp.  Oh please don't do that.  We have Shyam and we have a goat and we have a very loud saas-in-waiting.  That's enough of a 3 ring circus, don't you think?

No no Anu no Vamp La.. yes 3 stooges in a circus ring is more than enough..Okay I concede that La needs to vent her feelings to ASR, but then dont want her to turn evil for seeking revenge..As it is two  Balidaan ki Devis are enough, dont want anymore or revengeful Durga's..
That aside, how frivolous and flimsy  excuses that Bakra can give..Maybe he is missing his bakri these days???
momma1128 thumbnail
@Maris - I spent all of yesterday fuming at the 5 year old reasoning that was bakra.  He is much better today but still, please explain why he was not bali'd by the ladies at the house before KKG got there??  Did they all just get their nails done or something?
Originally posted by: noor123

La, ASR scene is not huge - Before ASR even says anything, I think La will interpret all that he said as his regret over being mean to Kh, cos he is worried about her cos nobody can find where she is-not even her family. Infact La may even think that ASR is worried that engagement preparations will get bogged down and not be completed in time if the chief arranger aka Kh is missing in action.

So the coming scene is no biggie. Unless the writers have decided to rush the story and make ASR 'all melted' which is ver unbelievable cos ASR vowed to not get involved with Kh, and unless I am missing something, ASR has not changed his view towards Kh - only that he was not happy she was engaged, and he knew she loved him - ASR has still not accepted that he could want or need or accept a low class girl like Kh - AND UNLESS THE WRITERS JUMP THE SHARK & FAST-FORWARD THE TRACK FOR GREAT BUT NONSENSICAL TRPS GAINED FROM ANOTHER 'DIWALI-LIKE' EPISODE WHERE ASR & KH WILL ROMANCE EACH OTHER ONLY FOR ASR TO MOVE BACK ONCE AGAIN - COS IT OWN'T MAKE SENSE - WHY SHUD ASR END UP WITH KH??? HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT ANSWER AND NEITHER DO WE! I think ASR will find out that Kh is not engaged anymore but he will still want to go ahead with HIS engagement. But La may put a freeze on that in coming days.

MOST LIKELY SCENARIO TO HAPPEN: Anjali will hand over her mangalsutar to Kh saying "if my husband is happier with you, take it and make him happy - that is how I will be happy too" AND then Anjali will tell ASR that she wants Shyam to have a 2nd wife aka Kh and THAT IS WHAT IS HER HAPPINESS - and a flabbergasted ASR will try to force Kh to marry Shyam for his sister's happiness (blackmailing her that he can undo the P/Akash marriage as well if Kh does not accept his proposal for his jijaji). 

Kh will leave RM, her house, Delhi and disappear for good - ASR will then realize that she was telling the truth, she is not a gold digger, she loves him 'unconditionally', and will not settle for anything less if given an option.  

Guys, just a rant. La and ASR scene is NOT HUGE!

I hope you are joking?Anjali wants shyam to get married so Khushi will get married.She isn't a puppet and has a mind of her own . Don't think this would happen.