Bigg Boss Season 5

COLOURS TO TAKE ACTION ON JUHI GOING TO THE FINALS

Poll

NO ONW WANTS JUHI IN THE FINAL PUBLIC VOTE

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ALPACINO thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IT Killed me today when sky, and his 2 women mainly juhi...biggest fraudster lady ever to seen, were talking proudly, on how they have reached to the finals.
SO SO SO UNFAIR
COLOURS NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION.
If fraud, abusers, cheats like these make it 2 the finals then bb5 SHOULD SHUT DOWN FOREVER.
So guys vote and colours channel will HAVE to take strict action...or else we will BOYCOTT THE SHOW.
If rageshwari got nominated 4 nothing why can't they do the same for JUHI..URF CHOOHI...it is so unfair that she got nominated once, and has not been through the public vote...just because she has never raised her voice, and sucked up to everyone apart from MEHAK/SID because they  2 fought their battles, alone that is why they get nominated each time.

So i think it is unfair that she gets to the final, they should evict her once they see the vote...one contestant after pooja bedi who people want out is JUHI...

SKY ALSO SHOULD BE OUT ALONG WITH AMAR...BRING MEHAK CHAHAL BACK.

MEHAK AND SID deserve to be in the final...2 people who had the GUTS to stand up to SKY urf SLY...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Boycott BB5!! ive already started... havent seen an episode since Mahek has gone! 

MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK!! deserves to be in the finale and win! πŸ˜Š
This has been the most manipulated Bigg Boss in history. It makes sense too because they don't have a reputable company auditing the vote counts this year.

Sky-Juhi-Pooja B- Sid decide they will make their own gang and kick everyone else out.

Sunny joins the gang.

Sid leaves the gang after he realized he can't be a blind follower anymore.

Pooja Bedi leaves.

Amar sees an opening and joins the strong gang.

This Sky led gang has plotted, planned nominations, decided captains, had special priviledges, has even dominated the rationing.

Nothing has been done by Bigg Boss.

People like to believe Mahek was the favored one. On the contrary Sky is the favored one. Endemol sponsors the show. Guess who has a 10 yr contract with Endemol? Guess who comes out on top if Sky ends up winning the show? Endemol.
fkbutt thumbnail
i am very happy mehak  is gone the  most "aag lagane wali"person on the show so sid is  i would prefer  shradha over these jerk who was far better .
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this juhi is so luck favoured girl yaaar...The housemate dont know about her real character... and we who know about it doesn't get a chance to vote her out...I lam super😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑