Was the reason strong enough to kidnap Manyata?

anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode just disappointed me. The way the things were shown for last few weeks, it felt that the reason for which Murari kidnapped Manyata is going to be very strong. But it ended up into the same age old, family killing by king, taking revenge story...   I was expecting much stronger reason as he is over protective towards Moniya. 

On the other hand i feel there are many things still under wraps. My biggest suspense is UDAYVEER. No doubt he is smart, sharp but his motives are just unclear. 

Hope to see the story strong enough to hold the interest of viewers as the show was being appreciated for being different. just hope it lives upto expectation.

Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well no the reason Murari's reason was quite stupid but i don't know if Uday can have anything to do with it he was only a little boy then i think there is more to Brijraj's story than what Murari let on. 

but there is more twists and turns coming in my dear so we should sit back, relax, enjoy the show, and most of all we should enjoy the eye candy named Rajkumar Udayveer 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you. The way Murari was constantly running & escaping from the people of the palace & his protectiveness over Moniya, i thought that the reason would be much stronger. I was disappointed too; the reason was quite typical.
But oh well, i just can't wait to see how the story unfolds. Uday's character has a lot of potential, so they better handle this well.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yup i have a serious doubt about this... there's still some back story that will be revealed later...i'm sure of it...
anyways Manyata is convinced and she's going to the Rajmahal and we get ManVeer moments.. so we'll think of this topic later...
what do u say???