Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

RUINS of a great concept = what I'm seeing (Page 2)

kathy71 Senior Member
kathy71
kathy71

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Well said Shumi,

No offence to the other  shows, but you are very right that just coz of Sameer/ SINAL i also watch this show. The top TRP shows are so crap that sometimes I wonder what is the audience thinking when they are watching. The only grudge I have is that we do not get to see Sameer's acting histronics because of the lousy script and more focus on side characters.

Just an example of another Ekta serial that went down the drain, Bandini.
I like Ronit Roy a lot and loved him as Dharamraj but see what happened to the serial after the most awaited leap, it nose-dived. Even Ronit being a versatile actor could not save it because of Ekta mayi's stupid formulas and ghisa pita script.
AngryAngry When will Ekta learn???????????
Angry
Kathy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

ROFL...madamji kis dunyaan se aaye hue wo aap...haan?...parichay is a daily soap and purely a fictional show...here there is no room for great concept... creativity...logic...LOL

i don't know about others i watch parichay just for the leads...sinal...!Tongue

waise parichay is far more better than other daily carps ( which have no concept, logic , creativity...not even good looking leads LOL) who gain more trp than parichay.Angry

my humble opinion is those who want concept, logic , creativity not to watch soaps...Wink

ouch! forget to welcome you yaart...welcome to this forum dear...Hug

visit us frequently...for sure you will have fun time with usBig smile

Don't welcome me,because Im not gonna post on here anymore even if I like something about the show. You think people shouldn;t watch soaps.Well,some people keep watching it out of HOPE that things will change and the show will be different from others. And saying " Kis duniya se aayi " that wasnt necessary Ma'am...but anyway you're free to be as mean as u want to be. That was  a VERY warm welcome Smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshRun

ROFL...madamji kis dunyaan se aaye hue wo aap...haan?...parichay is a daily soap and purely a fictional show...here there is no room for great concept... creativity...logic...LOL

waise parichay is far more better than other daily carps ( which have no concept, logic , creativity...not even good looking leads LOL) who gain more trp than parichay.Angry

my humble opinion is those who want concept, logic , creativity not to watch soaps...Wink

Don't welcome me,because Im not gonna post on here anymore even if I like something about the show. You think people shouldn;t watch soaps.Well,some people keep watching it out of HOPE that things will change and the show will be different from others. And saying " Kis duniya se aayi " that wasnt necessary Ma'am...but anyway you're free to be as mean as u want to be. That was  a VERY warm welcome Smile

GOODBYE madamjiBig smile...waise those who are not interested in our sinal...they have nothing to do here except bashing...  spreading negativity and spoiling the forum...am i rightWink 
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

GOODBYE madamjiBig smile...waise those who are not interested in our sinal...they have nothing to do here except bashing...  spreading negativity and spoiling the forum...am i rightWink 
  i had forgotten about this show but started watching it because I Love Sinal,I loved how they were total opposites,and I think Siddhi is really pretty . I never said anything about not liking Sinal or the actors soo why are u getting so defensive. How is that spreeading negativity? i just said requested the Cvs to NOT ruin the unique concept that the show promised to deliver. Never said that its a bad show,just tht it's off-topic now.  I DIDN"T EVEN IMAGINE that someone would get soo angry and RUDE like you...Why are u over reacting to my opinion ? A lot of people have said similar things before,that doesnt mean that they don't like sinal or that they don't watch the show AT ALL. you're probably just IMMATURE ,thats y u think that expressing opinions is spoiling the forums . SO RUDE U R .

Edited by AshRun - 14 December 2011 at 6:34pm
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

Hey guys,I'm new to the forums!! Just really upset with the way they have messed up Parichay.When I subscribed to some indian channels,I saw promos of parichay and was really interested to see an engaging story about a lawyer with a laid-back attitude,but right now all we're seeing is same situations with  an evil ex-girlfriend tring to ruin the hero's marital life.Where is the crearivity,logic and FUN ? It was bearable until the whole Kunal vs.Sidhi case but noww its UNBEARABLE.Cvs ,I request you,do not waste Sameer Soni's talent and a good concept.

Glad to know someone other than me feels the same way. Im relatively new to the forums too & for the longest time have been going blue in the face questioning 'what happened to Kunal Chopra's story?'

It is like you said unbearable, but unfortunately I don't see hope of things changing for the better any time soon. By & large, the sub-continental population (which comprises of the majority audience) has gotten used to 'adjusting' to whatever nasty situations life throws at them, be it a corrupt govt. or a badly made soap. (sorry for the lame analogy)Acceptance has become a way of life, challenging or questioning is not encouraged, leaving the quest for excellence far behind. By all means, the creativity exists, but it will lie dormant so long as there is an audience willing to make excuses for & accept this drivel.

Another new member here LeenaRG, gave me some advice, that I'll pass on to you ' Accept, or move on' (needless to say, I've moved on) She & some other members made some valid observations in the following thread. Have a look, you'll know what I mean (esp. pgs. 4,5)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2220312

As for Sameer Soni, it's degrading, for himself & for his fans to see him like this, but what can you say? Man's gotta eat, right?

You're glad that someone agress,I'm glad that someone is making an attempt to understand my points WITHOUT INSULTING ME . You rarely see that when u try to discuss an indian show. Yes,people think acceptance is easier.I like Sameer soni and his dialogues are hilarious at times. Yes,well said about Sameer Soni :) I will check out the link for sure. It wasnt a lame analogy about people accepting things the way they are. I understand what you're saying :) thanks for a positive reply NOT because u agreed with me but because you spoke with manners which many people on this forum,obviously lack .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

i had forgotten about this show but started watching it because I Love Sinal,I loved how they were total opposites,and I think Siddhi is really pretty . I never said anything about not liking Sinal or the actors soo why are u getting so defensive. How is that spreeading negativity? i just said requested the Cvs to NOT ruin the unique concept that the show promised to deliver. Never said that its a bad show,just tht it's off-topic now.  I DIDN"T EVEN IMAGINE that someone would get soo angry and RUDE like you...Why are u over reacting to my opinion ? A lot of people have said similar things before,that doesnt mean that they don't like sinal or that they don't watch the show AT ALL. you're probably just IMMATURE ,thats y u think that expressing opinions is spoiling the forums . SO RUDE U R .
...awTongue...very kind of you madamji Hug...waise thank you  very much madamji for keeping our forum active...Big smile...go goingClap
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

...awTongue...very kind of you madamji Hug...waise thank you  very much madamji for keeping our forum active...Big smile...go goingClap
  No dear,I'm sure that with loyal fans like you.I don't need to keep the forum active. You will do a much better job than me. I have an ill Father to take care of so I won't sit here and argue. Was looking for some good conversation,but thats too much to ask for.Have fun,sorry if I offended you ,okay ? :)

Go to top