Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This Tanmay should be thankful to Arushi as she is letting him stay at her house and tolerating his utter non sense..
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
T-Total mad
A-Actually mad
N-Not at all required in the show
M-Migraine
A-Akduu
Y-Yaakkk
This is what Tanmay is...
randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyadiwani

T-Total mad
A-Actually mad
N-Not at all required in the show
M-Migraine
A-Akduu
Y-Yaakkk
This is what Tanmay is...

lol

i think he just needs to get busy...should get his own place...then...he'll be busy making money to pay for all the utilities and won't have all the free time to unnecessarily stress about his wife cheating on him
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomsoul

i'm so sorry...i thought 14 was good enough :((

me too under 18...😆
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanmey is ver y confussed guy he always suspect her first about shakti then that she gone against her sister for revenge and also get jelous when she got the job by her first interveiw and also he first gave her permission to her about ythe job and then change his mind and also force her what to do and also make a big issue when arushi send the gift for samar...
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sonya, welcome to the forum😊
We've discussed this 'subject', as to why T's being such a ******, he would have known if she'd been with KN, but he seems to have gone so OTT with this jealousy and suspicion, it makes u wonder how they lasted 4 yrs, u don't change that much over night thru someone else's say so.

Also, on the point of KN, he was proud to marry a 'virgin' but hasn't he clicked either that Menaka's as far from one as u can get?😕

These are just some of the mysteries surrounding our mkap characters😆
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arushi should have pointed to Tanmay  that he should have found out on the first day of their relationship itself that she had no relationship with anyone other than himself?  How about Shakti? What a fool Tanmay is to believe Shakti.   Remember, he  accused Pratigya of not being pure after Angad Episode eventhough she had no relationhsip with anyone.  He and SS threw her out. What about his wife Menaka?   Did he not find out that she is not pure.   May be he is used to protitutes too much. 
Why are CV's showing this Tanshi  Track.  I hope they end this track soon which is boring and does not make any sense.