Aarooshi and her husband...14+

randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, so not sure if you guys already discussed this, but i have a question about aarooshi's husband...so he suspects that his wife had sexual relationship with Shukti...there are all these misunderstandings b/w them cuz of this...but wouldn't he have it figured out the first time they had intercourse if she was a virgin or not  ...i mean the guy's being totally stupid...😡...they are taking screen time away from krisna and prutigya for no reason :(

Sonya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm 14+ But Under 18... :p
-Sheena- thumbnail
Welcome to the forum

Yes, his ego seems to lost his senses but it seems that Arushi  too failed biology to bring that point to Tam attention..
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel like slapping that stupid Tanmay for believing Shakti. He is fully aware what a ghatiya person Shakti is and yet... 😡 What a discusting man!

Men who atrt these rumours and the people who believe these rumours inspite of knowing otherwise should be sp🤬ed and n🤬ed and then ****canned to the legendary nine layered Gates of H🤬!!! I hate that Tanmay so much! No loyalty to his wife what so ever!

For how much long are Indian women going to be forced to take agni pariksha?!
Edited by skanthan - 12 years ago
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

I feel like slapping that stupid Tanmay for believing Shakti. He is fully aware what a ghatiya person Shakti is and yet... 😡 What a discusting man!

Men who atrt these rumours and the people who believe these rumours inspite of knowing otherwise should be sp🤬ed and n🤬ed and then ****canned to the legendary nine layered Gates of H🤬!!! I hate that Tanmay so much! No loyalty to his wife what so ever!

For how much long are Indian women going to be forced to take agni pariksha?!

that was the reason why aaroodshi dont want to marry tanmay n accept that she loves him...everything was going well but coz of tanmay there marriage is ruined...
in the real life also ...the thing is why people believe other outside people ...why they listen any bad of ur family...u shud never take side of the person who is firing u about ur own family...u shud trust ur family n try to forgive them n not to make any other person to decide ur wife or husband or ur family...u shud jus interupt the person saying u trust ur family n take side of ur family ...

tanmay is mad he is believing shakti n how did aarooshi thought if she confront  shakti he is going to tell truth to get her husbands trust back ...aarooshi is living with him for so long n he is just 😡
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear...tanmay is gone made how he can think like this...
randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

I'm 14+ But Under 18... :p

i'm so sorry...i thought 14 was good enough :((
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the Forum😃.Tanmay is impossible case and i feel sorry for Arushi what a husband she has.

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: randomsoul

i'm so sorry...i thought 14 was good enough :((

😆
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone is not as lucky as pratzzz.