Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110 (Page 7)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

dushy asks how is kesar feeling now...kesar just nodes his head as if saying i am good...dushy asks can kesar recognise the person who did this to him...kesar says he is still trying to recognise that person...but i am unable to recognise the correct face...dushy says atleast u can tell aything abt the guy..kesar interrupts saying now he not even recognised his apne...the guy was atleast the outsider...dushy asks him to take rest n says they will talk abt it later...n leaves from there...talli asks him cant u answer in yes or no...cant u give answer directly...dont worry abt it...god will punish the guy for this...

Kesar ke taunts were too much yaar.aakhir best teacher ghar pe hi thi na, JK,the rockstarLOL
and ye lo Talli ka gyaan though for a change she did good.I have always felt when she is not acting coy or girly around Kesar and just being his friend she used to make lot of sense and was tolerable to watch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by enchanted23

Hi Siree tu bhi hai na ?

Haan aditi me bhi hoon..
Kesu.. is a brave boy n jhoota bhi..LOLek bandariya..stove pe chadke banayegi kya daal-dhokli..

Jerry yaar now I am imagining Talli's taandav on top of the stove.waise woh tho waise hi naach rahi thi naLOL

Aur nahin tho kya...Embarrassedit happens only in d Talsagara's badi haveli..bandariya's can cook..Angry.sudhi chudail..can be angelic...Confused...n d Hansdome hunk will be treated as Punching bag..Ouch

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

driver tells everything what ever happened to duggu...driver says he ran from kesar...duggu says that fire always burns everything...whether the fire is in hawankhund or whether it is in some ones heart...kesar wants to know abt vasants murderer...bechaara..he not even know that vasants murderer is in that house itself...duggu very happy listening this... 

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Aditi,he was a pampered brat.ab saari zindagi shaayad Gulaal ke haathon se hi khaayega yaa phir do no ek doosre ko khilate rahenge.sigh me imagining that sceneDay Dreaming

Jerry bechare ne kitna maar khaaya naCry Talli and her cooking makes me mad abbhi apne haathon se banaa rahi hogi apni sasumaa aur Kuunu ke liyeLOL

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
kesar is getting ready in his room...gulaal enters n says tujhe aisa dekhkar achcha lagraha hai kesar...he just looks at her with his angry face...she stops smiling n says nahaathey waqt apni patti bheegni nahi dee na...he does nt reply n continues getting ready...she says mein yeh kehne aayee thi ke aaj tu kahin math jaana while keeping the milk glass on the table...n says bas ghar betke aaraam karna...woh doodh yahaa rakhkhaa hai peelena...when she sees him wearing his shirt on his t-shirt...she asks yeh tu kya karraha hai kesar..kahin jaaraha hai kya...he closes cupboard n moves to mirror to comb...she follows him n says kesar tu abhi poori tharah theek nahi hua...aise mein tera bhahar jaana theek nahi hoga...meri baath maan aur thoda aaram karle bas...he is in pain while he is combing n seeing him in pain she comes close to him n says kya hua..kesar tu yeh sab chod n tries to take comb from his hand...he pushes her hand away...

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

kesar is getting ready in his room...gulaal enters n says tujhe aisa dekhkar achcha lagraha hai kesar...he just looks at her with his angry face...
she stops smiling n says nahaathey waqt apni patti bheegni nahi dee na...he does nt reply n continues getting ready...she says mein yeh kehne aayee thi ke aaj tu kahin math jaana while keeping the milk glass on the table...n says bas ghar betke aaraam karna...woh doodh yahaa rakhkhaa hai peelena...when she sees him wearing his shirt on his t-shirt...she asks yeh tu kya karraha hai kesar..kahin jaaraha hai kya...he closes cupboard n moves to mirror to comb...she follows him n says kesar tu abhi poori tharah theek nahi hua...aise mein tera bhahar jaana theek nahi hoga...meri baath maan aur thoda aaram karle bas...he is in pain while he is combing n seeing him in pain she comes close to him n says kya hua..kesar tu yeh sab chod n tries to take comb from his hand...he pushes her hand away...

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

kesar is getting ready in his room...gulaal enters n says tujhe aisa dekhkar achcha lagraha hai kesar...he just looks at her with his angry face...she stops smiling n says nahaathey waqt apni patti bheegni nahi dee na...he does nt reply n continues getting ready...she says mein yeh kehne aayee thi ke aaj tu kahin math jaana while keeping the milk glass on the table...n says bas ghar betke aaraam karna...woh doodh yahaa rakhkhaa hai peelena...when she sees him wearing his shirt on his t-shirt...she asks yeh tu kya karraha hai kesar..kahin jaaraha hai kya...he closes cupboard n moves to mirror to comb...she follows him n says kesar tu abhi poori tharah theek nahi hua...aise mein tera bhahar jaana theek nahi hoga...meri baath maan aur thoda aaram karle bas...he is in pain while he is combing n seeing him in pain she comes close to him n says kya hua..kesar tu yeh sab chod n tries to take comb from his hand...he pushes her hand away...

now when I see this scene I feel like shaking Kesar up and say look at her,talk to her,treat her right later on you will crave for her attention but she won't give in to your demandsCryBut even then watching it on TV for the first time, I felt very bad for Gulaal but acha hua we got this minor confrontation.it is because of this scene na that we got the imli sceneEmbarrassed

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Aditi,he was a pampered brat.ab saari zindagi shaayad Gulaal ke haathon se hi khaayega yaa phir do no ek doosre ko khilate rahenge.sigh me imagining that sceneDay Dreaming

Jerry bechare ne kitna maar khaaya naCry Talli and her cooking makes me mad abbhi apne haathon se banaa rahi hogi apni sasumaa aur Kuunu ke liyeLOL

Haan..aaj bhi ek doosre ko khilthe rahenge..n rath bar ludo hi khelthe rahenge...TongueLOL
Talli..ke sasuma...iske paakvan nahin khathi..LOLsirf kunnu bandar jungle se athe waqth dono ke liye...der sare khele latha hai..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top